Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Brazil  (Read 1773 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
Fresh breeze blows bro. but that is my thinking. is this good news can make the situation so that the price of cryiptocurrency in the market becomes better than now ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
Fresh breeze blows bro. but that is my thinking. is this good news can make the situation so that the price of cryiptocurrency in the market becomes better than now ...

There are lots of good signals coming up. Seems crypto is going to have a good time. Grin
taquine

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:32:11 AM

Brazil really has a great progress towards crypto currency. This is proven by the opening of the trading account of crypto currency there. This could be a reference for other countries to do the same thing.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:37:33 AM

this will be very good and this is good news, with the Brazilian country which provides great opportunities for bitcoin and I think this is a great progress by the Brazilian state.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

great progress from this beautiful country, the world of crypto will get better with the increasing number of members from Brazil, is it a factor that affects the rise of crypto charts lately? I think yes, this year will be great.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

It's really nice to see the rise of blockchain and crypto currencies in Brazil. The Brazilian are really starting to trade crypto in great numbers.
Now it's only a matter of time before we will start to see many interesting ICO projects coming out of Brazil.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

This is really very good news, if more and more countries are accepting bitcoin and are competing to become leaders in the crypto world. this will make crypto currencies have a bright future in the world of the world economy
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:43:20 AM

Is that so , thats pretty good actually . Never thought brazil are into cryptocurrency . I mean , when i think of brazil i only imagine football or other sports . Guess id have to re evaluate my views . I just looked it up on google and dang , there are lots of people whos into bitcoin from brazil .

"A year ago, an exchange called Foxbit had roughly 100,000 registered users. Today, it exchanges around 2,000 Bitcoin to and from Brazilian reals daily and has a 36% market share. They also have 400,000 registered users out of the estimated 1.4 million that have opened accounts with them and their three main competitors in less than two years’ time. Compare that to the roughly 600,000 who have stock brokerage accounts and it’s plain to see: Brazilians have discovered cryptocurrency. In 2016, Brazilians moved $160 million in and out of Bitcoin. Last year, it hit around $2.4 billion."

That is a HUUUUUUUUGE amount of money than i ever imagine  Grin

Source

Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

I think  Brazil has some potential to become a cryptocurrency centre, now that exchanges are moving to the largest country in South America, like recently Huobi planning to open office in Sao Paulo. But not too long ago Brazil was a third world country and most of the population is still very poor.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

I really like Brazil! at the beginning of the year, more than 15,000 stores were using to accept crypto coins in their stores! Brazil is well developed in the crypto market! I really like that they are one step ahead of many more developed and civilized countries! Now they crypt fever!)))
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

As for the figures it only proves the capacity of bitcoin to help people even you only have a small amount of money, and with this you can generate income while waiting. Bitcoin really is something at the same time government or countries who accepted bitcoin are smart with making decisions because it is a very wise decision to make.

rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Well received news  that will soothes all stressed  nerves. I think this Brasil and Indian news are really making impact on the market as the sentiments may be part of the sudden surge in the bitcoin price of over $8k. The rally has started in earnest.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Great! good to all Brazillians   who are into  crypto it's really  a good  news .  Looking  forward on this progress  and I hope that  my country  will soon  accept and adopt bitcoin  so that  it will be much  easier  for us   to  make  such  crypto transaction.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Brazilian must seen the present and future of cryptocurrency which they want to buy into that direction for total economic development. I hope more individual from different countries in the world would buy into that idea which cryptocurrency would bring to them both at present and in the near future.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

This is a very good news that Brazil is one the country that has legalised bitcoin. Bitcoin has been in lots of controversy because of its volatile nature and due to which its valuation keeps on flactuation and the second reason is that is its illegal use and because of this many countries are not in favour of bitcoin but still there are few countries who has legalised bitcoin and they are witness that bitcoin boost their development and I am sure that in the end every country is going to legalise bitcoin.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

I read that there is 400 000 active users and around 2000 BTC exchanged per day. Great figures !

thats quite a bit. glad that brazil is moving up and improving. showing a great example to other countries
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

Wow, actually its a great news from Brazil. I think after this, there will be more contry that will accept and legalize bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
CockDiesel

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

It's a good news, indeed, if it's true, of course. It might mean more public acceptance and, as a result, cryptocurrencies should become more trustworthy.
ajiswaggs

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Wow.. This is really wonderful and I hope other civilized countries can follow suite.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Especially good news from a large country of developing countries
Waiting for stronger news to have a greater impact on the market .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: