Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1943 times)
elkafee79

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks

Yes, It is true. When the price is going down. It is the right time to buy bitcoin. We can hold it and wait until the price will go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

I think buying Bitcoin needs about 7K. Then it will be a good investment. But if you really want to buy, you can now. Wink
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

This is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Through buying on Bitcoin there will come a time its price will soar up in higher percentage making your capital investment rises up too. Having more Bitcoin means more benefits, profits and comfortable lives in the future.
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

i think it is the right time to buy btc for its price. and maybe,  we don't know if it will rise soon,  but we have to make sure that we analize it well before deciding.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin, now the price of bitcoin is quite low compared to normal. Maybe you will get more profit in the future if you buy bitcoin right now.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

They are saying bitcoin will soar this June so the right time to buy is now till the price 7k plus but you can still see lower than the recent price now who knows? some people are saying it will go down below 6k this coming months cause that's the original price of bitcoin base on them but it is more like a fud to me so don't expect to go even deeper than that.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

exactly when the bitcoin price is undergoing a downtrend to buy it back when the low price for our assets in investing increases with the later profits yanhg in may also be large semakim when the price back soared.
we are smart in analyzing the movement, there will likely be a deeper correction again, preferably if you want to buy when it has reached its low point and start moving up or up trend so not too disappointed when buying it because the price can still decrease.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

This was halfway my goal so I am considering this point which is 7k+ as the buying point of half of what I usually buy during the massive fall. However hoarding isn't what is going through my mind as the market isn't really behaving yet as the way it is for me to be more "upped" to trade in the exchanges these days.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

I read comments in this thread and judging by them most of the members
here are traders. People are selling and buying back again, same people later
ask why price fluctuate so much, it's cause of so many traders.
   I buy Bitcoin's again and again, but not for trading, I'm growing my amount
for holding. I like to buy at dips, when price is red, I can count on higher profit
later. I will buy in a few days again when I receive salary, and for one month again,
again and again, and some of them I use for buying other crypto-currencies later.
   I think it will be good to invest in next couple years before prices go to sky.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

additional opinion from me about investing in bitcoin, with experiences and conclusions from some information I've read and reviewed,
in my opinion to invest in bitcoin sebainya now better than tomorrow whatever the results and decisions, because bitcoin is the mother of altcoin so it is certain altcoin others will follow the price of the bitcoin that has been standardized, without having to wait a long time, the two investments in bitcoin do not have to look at the current price of what price tomorrow, if it happens means you are trading or trading and not buying investments, because the investment is definitely timed in accordance with what you have agreed, eg short term 6 months medium term 1 years and long-term 1.5-2 years, making it easier for you to adopt a policy not always under mind, because the fall in bitcoin prices when viewed in seconds will consume a lot of energy in your mind, and lastly if you want to invest in bitcoin you should know first whether your money money is not used or running money, I suggest you to use unused or silent money you embody the form of bitcoin investment,
hopefully useful and successful for us all
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin, now the price of bitcoin is quite low compared to normal. Maybe you will get more profit in the future if you buy bitcoin right now.
So true when compared to the last all time high and now its drops so buy more while you can. Maybe this is our last chance to buy bitcoin again. Who knows, maybe tomorrow price surges up that we did'nt expect.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks
Hold and keep buying we are in the second quarter of the year for sure it will generate a lot of profit before end of the year, Used this chance to buy more while its on dip then hold and patiently wait until it become profitable because if you want to gain profit you need to invest time.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Thanks
This is the chance to buy more while its on dip, If you believe in this technology you will hold and buy because bitcoin is good for long term investment but you need to know when to pull the trigger, Actually its hard to predict when the price will up or down but if you have the guts for sure you will take all the risk and ready to become success.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

It will stay bumpy in the short term if i take that in weeks or upcoming months.
If you project this over the coming years you have nothing to fair when buying now. 
Buy inn with steps if you are unsure at the time of buying.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

Who knows at this rate, there are people in my groups who predict BTC will see 4,000 before it sees 10k again.
Tough to tell but I think most people who visit this site are long term and not traders.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

Yes, now is the right time to buy bitcoin and make good profits from it in future.  I have seeing bitcoin trying to break below $7,000 lately to no avail and it has bance back above $7500. I believe that bitcoin is entry another face of price directions and to join the train we must buy now.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Obviously now exact time to buy bitcoin.now if you don't buy bitcoin you miss the chance to buy bitcoin in low price.if bitcoin start his ride then we will see bitcoin price hit 20000-25000 dollar end of the year.so if you don't miss the chance then buy bitcoin.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Thanks
How long has this been a downtrend on Bitcoin where the price is really down, but hopefully this situation can quickly pass. But I think this is an opportunity to buy it in bulk if we are going to invest in Bitcoin, so when Bitcoin prices start setabil and even increase we will get a profit.
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Thanks
I still do not know if the bitcoin will increase or decrease shortly because during this time the price of the market always goes against the news. There is a lot of good news for bitcoin, but the prices are still down
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

Thanks
Don't even think that think that there is more dip coming nor to wait for it. If you have money today, you better take some steps into it. Having a price of $7500 is quite good enough to buy more and its surely not a long wait to gain profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: