Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] NOMAD.space – the booking.com killer  (Read 828 times)
Lina_Malina

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

As for me very little attention has been paid to advertising, unfortunately, almost nobody knows about you at all.
really, no links to the media or social network. You should fix this)
Opposite, it is at such an early stage that all attention should go to development, not advertising.

Correct! Now we think about developing! Many ICO project spent a lot of money and time for advertising and then they do not finish their project.
But still in the future, you will need a very strong advertising company
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

in my opinion, the Crypto-currency severely limits the range of clients of this project. In the fall, this platform will be used only by a young pollination.
quynhcoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

hope this unique and innovative idea will come true. coz this is necessary to begin such a new era. however, good work and nice project.
Kpss_pro

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

Blockchain technology and the key idea of this project are great for each other, we can say they have a synergy. This project has every chance of success unlike the numerous garbage on the forum. This is really the case when the possibilities of crypto currencies can help greatly reduce the prices for tourism in the world and eliminate unnecessary intermediaries.
Hedranaikorafna

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

in my opinion, the Crypto-currency severely limits the range of clients of this project. In the fall, this platform will be used only by a young pollination.
It seems to me that such clients may well be sufficient for this project to promote and implement all plans
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

excellent work and nice idea everyone ought to be interested in this, there is potential and success ahead of you for sure.. keep it up
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

Hello, tell me please: have you already decided which of the three announced crypto platforms you will be working on?
mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

Hello, tell me please: have you already decided which of the three announced crypto platforms you will be working on?
So far, if I'm not confusing anything, the developers have settled on the EOSIO platform
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

hope this unique and innovative idea will come true. coz this is necessary to begin such a new era. however, good work and nice project.

Completely agree with you, at the moment a large number of projects are aimed at eliminating unnecessary intermediaries, and this project sympathizes with me especially, since in the long term it can really greatly reduce the prices for travel
P3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

As for me very little attention has been paid to advertising, unfortunately, almost nobody knows about you at all.
really, no links to the media or social network. You should fix this)
Opposite, it is at such an early stage that all attention should go to development, not advertising.

Correct! Now we think about developing! Many ICO project spent a lot of money and time for advertising and then they do not finish their project.
I hope this approach will lead you to success.
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

I would like to know?which hotel chains already at this stage?express their desire to work with you??
obulynin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

You are very short of content describing your wonderful project(
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

Tell me please how long should the enrollment of the cashback take? I understand this happens after the end of the trip.
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

It looks very plausible and promising !!) Developers really have a chance just to turn the OTA market
Katabiamorambe

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

I ran the demo along and across, if everything really works like this, it will just be a bomb
soroket

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

I ran the demo along and across, if everything really works like this, it will just be a bomb

You are right!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

Booking.com won't be killed easily. You will need a massive team of developers and a lot of funding to make that happen.

Absolutely it is not easy but we have strong strategy. Read our WP and you will understand that it is real to kill Booking.com

You haven't killed booking.com until they finally shut their service down. And I have this feeling that you might not necessarily the reason anytime soon for them to shut their service down Tongue

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
soroket

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

Booking.com won't be killed easily. You will need a massive team of developers and a lot of funding to make that happen.

Absolutely it is not easy but we have strong strategy. Read our WP and you will understand that it is real to kill Booking.com

You haven't killed booking.com until they finally shut their service down. And I have this feeling that you might not necessarily the reason anytime soon for them to shut their service down Tongue

Hoteliers and travelers will use our system because cost of rooms will be cheaper for travelers and hoteliers will get more profit!
soroket

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

You are very short of content describing your wonderful project(

Currently we develop our platform. When we are closeto finish alfa-version of platform we will start our promo compaign.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Hoteliers and travelers will use our system because cost of rooms will be cheaper for travelers and hoteliers will get more profit!

May be the case but for now booking.com has the lead just because of their network effects. And they can also cut costs. Maybe not as much as you but they have a margin to play with I am sure.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███