Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6108 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

the high price and low price are long gone. Crypto always opens a new thing to travel in the future. Although I think to experience falling prices now crypto starts going up slowly by the new prices. Perhaps this should more note than on attrition already thinks of the past.

For this I love the crypto market. For the fact that it gives a lot of opportunities, no matter what the current market situation is.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tri lie

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

I really agree with the topic that you convey. That is a sentence that must always be remembered and applied to all of us here. Masalalu is an event that has passed that is not worthy to be regretted, but there is a valuable learning that we must learn, where we apply the learning not to repeat the mistakes in the problem. This is useful so that we can advance our lives to a better step.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

This option can be used only by traders i think.
They trade everyday and long past situations dont move todays price.
But for long holders its important they at less must remember when and at what prices bought coins  to take profit when sell

gbsray

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Those who invest in the crypto should initially understand that this is a new market, and therefore very risky. I have a few friends who are very upset about what is happening now on the market. Did they think that there would be an eternal increase in the price of coins?
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

I used to like to blame myself for the mistakes of the past. Now I have learned to forget about them and move on, so it is easier to live and become better.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Yes, it seems now is a great time to straighten the shoulders and wait for the upcoming changes, staying in a good mood. Past losses are our priceless experience, and only profits and personal victories lie ahead! Capitalization of crypto market will increase already this fall after the decision on regulation is made, who will wait for this time in the most advantageous position!
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

It is true, mate! We have to move forward, I also frustrated by my losses, but so many opportunities, we can't blame ourselves just for past faults.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

I used to like to blame myself for the mistakes of the past. Now I have learned to forget about them and move on, so it is easier to live and become better.
Blaming yourself is not the best solution in the world of crypto, you need to live on and develop your knowledge so that you do not make past mistakes in the future.

Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

In my opinion you should not forget your past,instead yo must learn from your past mistakes. Everything in life has past,present and future too.. I usually blamed myself for all the mistakes that took place in past,but now i have learned to forget evrything and move on in life,thus not bothering about the past,and living my present and plannings for the future
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
I have already read somewhere this saying of yours, and it is really insightful and encouraging for me. Because doing that you will be more successful than 99% of guys who would be just considering about the previous and not improving.

WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

If you only think about your past losses, you will not earn anything. You must always be optimistic.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

Yes, you are right, you need to immerse yourself in a new job, to forget about the losses. Without loss there will be no success, this experience needs to be passed.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Very correct, a good attitude is very important for life or cryptocurrency investment, loss is very normal, but a good attitude will let you recover the loss.

No one is happy when he loses but we have to be ready to lose when we deal with the cryptocurrency. I think, really successful people never regret their past and the mistakes they have done, and go ahead.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

What happen in the past have a way of repeating itself if the lesson taught through those event are not thouroughly  analyse and lesson learnt! Constantly thinking about losses or gains made will weigh youcdown and opportunity will be missed if we stay in the past!

cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Yes, this has definitely keep me going. When I lose on a coin, I have positive mindset on other coins because I know I am not a loser. Hence I move on with my other altcoins and they bring me profits in most times. It pays than looking down on myself just because I lose on a particular coin. Life is  beautiful, hence crypto is beautiful as well.
Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

You have to move and forget the memories that you made a bad decision. You must be more careful in investing and you can make it a lesson, you must learn from your mistakes in the past. do not let you make the same mistake, there are many investments in crypto and you just have to try it.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Truly, it's a word of wisdom to overlook every one of the disappointments and advance not looking back. Only solid individuals can take in exercises from past failures,you ought to have the capacity to let it go. Where we lose and where we discover one fine morning we will Wake up rich you need to put stock in the cryptos and there is no reason to worry.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

Yes, this is very accurate and well said. And I think it applies to every aspect of a person's life. If we constantly carry our past on our backs and wonder what would happen if ... we will never be able to build a future we want.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

I think you have a correct perspective. The market is always up and down erratically and that makes many people quickly get bored with their investment, they lack perseverance, the most important things in business and investment. So persist, invest the right way you will soon get good results
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

yes, i've lose so much investment but i never regret what i did that day, try to find new opportunities and forgetting what happen in the past.
calming down yourself with a glass of beer is much better than regretting what have you done
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: