Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have a bunch of the eMunie founders + familiar faces disappeared from eMu?  (Read 8061 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

this thread is all good and valid, but aren't you the guy who took 20 BTC in donations for a primecoin gpu miner and never delivered?

edit: i don't mean it to be accusatory sounding, but there was a guy who took a bunch of donations for a primecoin miner an dissapeared awhile. i was thinking it was the same screen name as yours but i could be wrong, and if so i'm sorry.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:59:44 PM

The reason they quit is that they realized that they cannot make 1000x returns with eMunie, the way the system is designed unfortunately only gives u like 5x-10x Max in the first 1 year. That is bullshit for someone taking risk and being an early adopter. You can get the same 5x-10x return investing in countless clone altcoins.

eMunie is doomed to fail because it doesn't give incentive to early investors.

See another individual that's trying to turn into Bill Gates in one day    Shocked  eMunie will likely be more adopted by merchants due to its stable price compare to other crypto-currencies crazy price fluctuations.
gambitx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

Pretty much what eid said goes for me as well:

Lost faith in emuine, Lost trust in Dan so I left.

What I don't think is right is having an IPO before the exchange is done, if the exchange doesn't work then what happens to the price stability? We have always been told that the exchange will help keep the price stable and not jump around like the others. People should be made aware of this fact.

All u fucks have no idea what ur talking about, leave the business aspect to ppl who understand, not a bunch of delusional moron kids who think they have economics and ethics figured out by screaming centralized or decentralized. "Ooh we left because it was wrong, oooh im so ethical with a high moral ground, oooh but but its centralized, oooh IPO is not fair, the price wont be stable oooh its unethical ooooohhh" U idiots will lose out in the end, fucking idiots.
r3wt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:19:23 PM

What I don't think is right is having an IPO before the exchange is done, if the exchange doesn't work then what happens to the price stability? We have always been told that the exchange will help keep the price stable and not jump around like the others. People should be made aware of this fact.

All u fucks have no idea what ur talking about, leave the business aspect to ppl who understand, not a bunch of delusional moron kids who think they have economics and ethics figured out by screaming centralized or decentralized. "Ooh we left because it was wrong, oooh im so ethical with a high moral ground, oooh but but its centralized, oooh IPO is not fair, the price wont be stable oooh its unethical ooooohhh" U idiots will lose out in the end, fucking idiots.

i got a beta invite, then realized it was written in java and deuced out. call me when its in something i trust(C++)

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:27:04 PM

i got a beta invite, then realized it was written in java and deuced out. call me when its in something i trust(C++)

Nxt is java and look where it is now.

Also ur exchange (openex) got hacked in a few days and it's still a piece of shit, so let's not talk about trust.
r3wt

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:41:16 PM

Nxt is java and look where it is now.

Also ur exchange (openex) got hacked in a few days and it's still a piece of shit, so let's not talk about trust.

Nxt is a scam.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:26:37 PM

and its being spammed at Coindesk too rewt
these guys are taking to crawling around web sites across the web promoting their newest scam coins lol
i was just seeing some strange NXT fanboyism on News stories at Coindesk a few hrs ago.. i bet it was that guy
i also see DogeMorons spamming that coin on various random web sites and it pisses me off.
I don't want to see a CNN news story about the weather and here some dipshit moron screaming Doge FTW !! Much yes
AND Cryptsy needs to stop posting twitter updates like retarded childish little babies saying "Much yes" it's seriously bloody gay !
But what can you expect from idiots who defend scammy behavior and have shit coins like ORB on their exchange ?

and yeah i agree c/c++ no Java Smiley

sorry to hear about your exchange guy Sad ..i've been out of the loop for ages now.

FUD first & ask questions later™
mr_random (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:41:27 PM

this thread is all good and valid, but aren't you the guy who took 20 BTC in donations for a primecoin gpu miner and never delivered?

edit: i don't mean it to be accusatory sounding, but there was a guy who took a bunch of donations for a primecoin miner an dissapeared awhile. i was thinking it was the same screen name as yours but i could be wrong, and if so i'm sorry.

That is someone else on here, no idea why you think that is connected to me. Is it really too much effort to check your facts first before writing stupid shit like that? I guess I'm speaking to the guy who couldn't be arsed to protect his exchange server with basic security, so it makes sense.
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:49:15 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 05:00:26 PM by eid

You seem to be suggesting people should ignore their conscience and their own judgement (based on knowledge of the product) and invest anyway, because you believe they may lose money otherwise (based on what, I don't know).

I cant see why anyone would take such a position, unless they have some strong emotional attachment to the project which clouds their mind.

I don't care what you do. It's your life.
eid

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:48:44 PM

The reason they quit is that they realized that they cannot make 1000x returns with eMunie, the way the system is designed unfortunately only gives u like 5x-10x Max in the first 1 year. That is bullshit for someone taking risk and being an early adopter. You can get the same 5x-10x return investing in countless clone altcoins.

eMunie is doomed to fail because it doesn't give incentive to early investors.

See another individual that's trying to turn into Bill Gates in one day    Shocked  eMunie will likely be more adopted by merchants due to its stable price compare to other crypto-currencies crazy price fluctuations.

Im almost certain cosmofly is the latest incarnation of Cossackman, so probably best to just ignore anything he says.   Undecided
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:04:27 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 05:17:21 PM by eid

Apparently I haven't explained myself enough and certain people are still insisting that I left because of one reason (emunie corp).
I hope they can understand the following:

tl:dr Dan Hughes cannot be trusted and his project is faulty.

On Trust.

Let's take a look at a few facts about emunie.

1: It has one developer. We have to TRUST this developer that their isnt anything in the code that we don't know about. I do not mean malicious code (although that is possible) I mean code which favours him and makes him more money at the expense of others**. We also have to TRUST that this developer won't roll over at the first threat and create a back door for the authorities, because:

2: It is closed source. We have to TRUST the developer when he says it will one day be released. Many people have suggested having a third party check the source, or signing a contract promising to open source at some point, and they have been IGNORED by the developer every time.

3: The EDRC: a group of "founders" who will hold the money from the investment for the buffer system and all further development. For this we have to TRUST them (including Visin, Fuserleers partner...see above).

4: eMunie Ltd: This is the developer and whoever else is on the board of this corporation (who are they btw?) getting in bed with one of the most ruthless and dangerous criminal cartels in history (Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II and her government) and agreeing to play by their rules. We have to TRUST the developer when he says he will simply close the company if it becomes necessary.
edit: It has been pointed out to me that my assumptions regarding business law are exactly that, assumptions. I'll leave this struck out unless I find evidence otherwise. I still have concerns, but they may be nothing to do with being a Ltd company, but rather Dan being public and a central point of attack.

5: We have to TRUST the developer that his system will work since the core of it is not yet written nor tested and yet he is gathering investments.

I think anyone would agree that emunie is based on a large amount of trust in the dev and his partner. It has been stated that these things are necessary in emunie's case, and to a certain degree I agree with this. What this illustrates to me is that emunie is faulty from the base up.

I have come to believe that Fuserleer does not deserve this trust and this is why I withdrew my investment and resigned as a mod.

@  Fuserleer         ok, the whole mrv, billo, eid, whoever else stuff needs to stop, because Im losing my patience over how much of my time its soaking up dealing with these guys
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:02 PM - 01/29/14)I nor anyone else knows the reason these guys quit out(lie 1), the best me and other founders can come up with is paranoid chinese whispers that have escalated(lie 2)
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:03 PM - 01/29/14)NONE of the members that left raised any concerns with me(lie 3), and Im not going to continue sweeping up the mess they made due to not having the conviction to explain in detail why(lie 4)
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:03 PM - 01/29/14)I have tried to run this place as lose as possible(lie 5), believe me,(no ty) and Ive let a LOT of shit slide(lie 6) but for the next few days Im tightening ship

1: I emailed Dan when I quit giving him in general terms the reason. I then joined the shoutbox and gave more detailed reasons in defence of accusations of fakery and cowardice from Visin and a beta tester.

2: Since I had already made it clear that the people who left had had very little contact (one of them asked me why I had left), this is nothing but an attempt by Dan to defame us in front of his beta-testers/founders.

3: Concerns about the direction emunie had taken had been brought up in the shoutbox before. Also, see 1.

4: see 3 and 1

5: Deletion of posts/threads was commonplace and questions from mods were discouraged by Dans right hand man and forum administrator Visin. I had previously said I would give up my moderator status rather than have my freedom of speech constrained by it. Certain subjects were "fogged over" and it was when I started to speak about them that my account was banned.

6: see 5.

--------

Thanks, the pina vid wasn't anything to do with me, I was too busy working.

By the time I saw it, it was already out there.

Another lie/half truth. After I posted this video, I was lying in bed and started to be concerned that it might just cause more arguments and bad feeling. So I got back up, turned on my PC and asked Visin if I should perhaps take it down. I forget his exact words but the message was that no I should not. Then Dan joined the shoutbox and after explaining this to him, he said something like "good. the more the better", referring to the anger/hurt it may cause Pinarello.

This makes me to worry. Someone attacks all launched cryptos. We would better unite against common enemy, instead of insulting each other...

For once we agree 100%

But humans have been trying to get along for centuries now, so idealistic wishes of that nature just wont happen, which is very sad!

More lies. Fuserleer is quite happy antagonising people as can be seen in the original Nxt thread. It's a well known fact that there's a very easy way to make him angry. That is by mentioning 3 little letters: N, x and t. He also has a very low opinion of the users of this board, and claims he can run his project without them. I wonder where he thinks his investors came from?

What the above (and being a part of the emunie team) has shown me is that this person will say anything to promote/protect his project, no matter who it hurts or whether it's even true. At the same time he will attempt to create an image of himself as an innocent.

Fuserleer tells himself and others that he is changing the world. I have no idea what his original motives were, but if he thinks he will change the world with lies and censoring of truth, then he is delusional at best. There are enough lies and scheming in this world already thank you and I thought this community was working against that.

-----------------

** I'd like to ask Fuserleer if he's fixed the *bug* whereby his 2 hatchers receive at least 10x more earnings that everyone else?
The first time someone posted a chart of these earnings, there were 2 which had scores of approximately 300 each. The rest ranged from 30 to 0. Dan admitted the first was his. Then it was pointed out that the second one had "fuser" in the address (a vanity address). Dan claimed this wasn't his and made a show of asking for the private key from whoever it belonged to (no one came forward). This was supposedly a random event, coincidentally happening the first time anyone posted the charts.

What Dan failed to remember is that he had already, a few weeks previously, posted a screenshot of his vanity address with the word "fuser" in it.

This is where 50% of all gains will go, to these hatchers...

Trust?

I would also still like a reasonable reply to the points raised here:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1343-what-happens-when-the-demand-dries-up/
Peachy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 02:27:17 PM

Cross-posting over here to provide a relevant background profile of eid's lack of moral character and NSA-supported behaviors so that the reader is fully aware of his sociopathic tendencies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445728.msg4931887#msg4931887

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
etlase3

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:39:15 PM

5: We have to TRUST the developer that his system will work since the core of it is not yet written nor tested and yet he is gathering investments.

Boy if I haven't called this throughout the project.
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:01:28 PM

Cross-posting over here to provide a relevant background profile of eid's lack of moral character and NSA-supported behaviors so that the reader is fully aware of his sociopathic tendencies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445728.msg4931887#msg4931887

Anyone reading that thread will quickly see whos moral character is lacking.

This constant accusation of "NSA-supported behaviors" is frankly ludicrous and makes you look quite ridiculous.

Why don't you address my concerns rather than attacking me?
jubalix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:13:57 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 11:07:31 PM by jubalix

I *wish* we could all just get along.

the code base when open will speak for itself.

if the code base is not opened then that effects price.

the incorporation is has little effect, in reality. I would say its more of a result of Dan going public from day 1.

even if dan did reward him self more, would't that incentives him to work harder to keep the value  coin?

you can probably decompile the java anyway if you really want to.

Admitted Practicing Lawyer::BTC/Crypto Specialist. B.Engineering/B.Laws

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10062065
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:26:47 PM

I *wish* we could all just get along.

the code base when open will speak for itself.

if the code base is not opened then that effects price.

the incorporation is has not to little effect, in reality.

even if dan did reward him self more, would't that incentives him to work harder to keep the value  coin?

you can probably decompile the java anyway if you really want to.

If people would stop trying to hide the truth while asking for money, then we could get along very well.

We're talking about the IPO which will be held long before (if ever) the code is released.

If Dan wants to reward himself more, he should be open about doing so.

I believe the java is "obfuscated" (I am not a coder as Peachy has so eloquently pointed out)
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:15:21 PM

I'm starting to question the integrity of the developer and his project. I'm still investing a tiny amount in eMu IPO though. But for 80th time, the dev can't even meet his own deadline. It's quite worrying but I wish eMu the best. The extremely high risks involved will definitely be priced in my investment.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 05:35:18 PM

Indeed, perhaps if these guys would just step aside and stop soaking up days and days of my time with these twisted and contorted claims I could meet them.

Perhaps I'll just ignore all the FUD and let them all talk themselves to death, because obviously no matter how much I defend myself and sweep away one accusation, another pops up right in its place.

In fact yes, have fun slandering, I'm off to do something constructive as opposed to destructive as seen time and time again here.

Must be real comforting for these guys knowing that on their deathbed, and asked by a grand child about their legacy, they can say "I was a BTT troll for many years and helped bring down many projects that could of had the potential of helping redirect the course of humanity for the greater good!"

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:45:14 PM

Indeed, perhaps if these guys would just step aside and stop soaking up days and days of my time with these twisted and contorted claims I could meet them.

Perhaps I'll just ignore all the FUD and let them all talk themselves to death, because obviously no matter how much I defend myself and sweep away one accusation, another pops up right in its place.

In fact yes, have fun slandering, I'm off to do something constructive as opposed to destructive as seen time and time again here.

Must be real comforting for these guys knowing that on their deathbed, and asked by a grand child about their legacy, they can say "I was a BTT troll for many years and helped bring down many projects that could of had the potential of helping redirect the course of humanity for the greater good!"

Ironically you haven't defended against any of my points.

More insults added. I'm getting used to that from you and your supporters.
vleroybrown

Activity: 1139
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:50:36 PM

IPO coin projects have weak backing regardless of how much they raise because the majority of the funds raised are speculative reassignments from users already involved in p2p currency.   I can't believe the closed mindedness of those who trash ripple because of the centralized nature of it.  Bitcoin has become very centralized and the majority of efforts to expand the user base are done outside of the support of bitcoiners because they can't stand the image of DOGE or Ripple.  I say get over yourselves then the real creating can start again.  When the chapters of p2p currency are written in a book DOGE will have one and likely Ripple will be the one the book is about, judging how these new fancy alts are.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: