Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality writers needed for long-term crypto journalism solutions co.  (Read 106 times)
gledit (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

To: All Concerned
Re: Long Term progressively increasing pay, based on quality of copy

Good conditions of service/trust/loyalty, a mandatory core value

Regards to all,
- I am a 20+ yr experienced editor/journo/businessman/UK Business Degree Honours Graduate. I have myself, recently authored very well received by customer/immediate payment various topic crypto articles. Gledit.co.uk website currently being professionally built, launch date is within the next month or sooner. All relevant social media platforms cornered in title, Youtube, Facebook, Insta, etc. (gledit) This is ready for one element (as well as my contacts/networks) of the advertising/marketing stragegem. Initially executed by myself (to gain work jobs/contracts) but soon will have a full time ad/marketing manager as full time paid staff member, q3 2018.

- You

Emphasis on quality and originality of thought, approach and writing style. Loyalty essential, as I aim to have a initially small, dedicated team; before expansion of the team. Initial team members will have to understand the exponential nature of a new venture, but in return I am known as a very genuine person/employer which will reflect in me paying you as much as I can and still be viable re: my own income. Flexibilty and timeliness. I will help those who help me a key ethic/all have to be teamplayers and be willing to help each other, if neccessary.

I will need past work evidence/or set you a short 4-500w crypto article task.

Best Regards,
Gledit.

If you are interested in applying, please contact me, either via reply here or on Telegram - 'gledit.'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

To: All Concerned
Re: Long Term progressively increasing pay, based on quality of copy

Good conditions of service/trust/loyalty, a mandatory core value

Regards to all,
- I am a 20+ yr experienced editor/journo/businessman/UK Business Degree Honours Graduate. I have myself, recently authored very well received by customer/immediate payment various topic crypto articles. Gledit.co.uk website currently being professionally built, launch date is within the next month or sooner. All relevant social media platforms cornered in title, Youtube, Facebook, Insta, etc. (gledit) This is ready for one element (as well as my contacts/networks) of the advertising/marketing stragegem. Initially executed by myself (to gain work jobs/contracts) but soon will have a full time ad/marketing manager as full time paid staff member, q3 2018.

- You

Emphasis on quality and originality of thought, approach and writing style. Loyalty essential, as I aim to have a initially small, dedicated team; before expansion of the team. Initial team members will have to understand the exponential nature of a new venture, but in return I am known as a very genuine person/employer which will reflect in me paying you as much as I can and still be viable re: my own income. Flexibilty and timeliness. I will help those who help me a key ethic/all have to be teamplayers and be willing to help each other, if neccessary.

I will need past work evidence/or set you a short 4-500w crypto article task.

Best Regards,
Gledit.

If you are interested in applying, please contact me, either via reply here or on Telegram - 'gledit.'
I personally know this buddy Wink Writing excellent (and hq) articles about crypto (and other subjects)
Best person to contact if you want to write a whitepaper for your projects or even articles for medias Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: