Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
Arshe26 (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

F A Q S     F O R     Y O U
What is MONVID in general ?
Monvid is a decentralized P2P and proxied streaming platform which is going to take over the current traditional streaming world.

What services does monvid provide?
We offer decentralized P2P and proxied streaming services for individuals and enterprises.

How much does monvid services cost?
There are different pricing models available for both publishers and visitors. These pricing will be set after we fully launched the applications and platforms. We will make you sure, the pricing will be much less than the traditional video streaming out there now!

How does monvid platform work?
Monvid is based on Blockchain technology and is a decentralized application which relays on streaming nodes provided by the community. Everyone can join this community and share their resources with the platform.

What is the different between monvid and other video streaming providers?
In one word, we’d say because it’s Decentralized. There are so many advantages including High Availability, Encrypted Data, Hard to be censored, and profit making for whole community instead of only the community owner.

Is monvid platform a P2P platform?
Yes. monvid is a decentralized Peer 2 Peer streaming platform.

Here are some listed websites and articles about monvid and its projects. You can refer to these published articles if there is any question or ask us for more.

𝕏 Token symbol: MVID

💲TOKEN SALE DETAILS💲

Price: $0,05 per Token
Token: ERC-20

Public Sale
🏁 Start Date: June 1st, 2018
👍 End Date: August 31st, 2018
۝ Soft Cap $500.000 (Reached)
۝ Hard Cap $5.000.000

Crowdsale Discount: Starting from 30%

Accepted Currencies:  ETH, BTC
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.
bononlines

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Keep going. This will happen again :)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.

Hello,

As long as I know they are not using smart contract for the main ICO, because they are accepting ETH and BTC, so they use direct payment for this event. And they will distribute the tokens after ICO.

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
magentarendro11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
bononlines

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

The concept is not new if we exclude the blockchain and the p2p network. But if we include it, this is a new concept and what everyone needs. The main issue is that in many countries such services are not available and are not for everyone, but now with the blockchain, it is available for everyman.

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
bononlines

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

latterly many projects that platform peer to peer and most successful hopefully later MONVID can also catch up as successful as before

Yeah, nowadays the platform with p2p concepts and the blockchain will be successful and useful for all investors and others.

bononlines

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

It seems that the MONVID project has a great chance to grow, let alone the sales have exceeded softcap, so in every time the sales results will continue to increase, and then can run according to the road map.

That is correct. The soft cap was reached during the pre-sale and the main sale is currently ongoing. Monvid will publish a beta version of the platform to all investors in few days and will get feedbacks from them.

CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

Interesting concept, but how can I learn more about your Bounty Campaign? Is there an official bounty thread on the forum?

alankasman

Activity: 868
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with a different launch than others

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with a different launch than others
with large bonuses will surely be many potential investors who are interested in joining to support the success of this project. Don't miss this opportunity.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

as I understand it, over 22 million tokens were sold during the pre-sale. Tell me, at what price did you sell the tokens? I would like to know how much you collected in dollars

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

Interesting concept, but how can I learn more about your Bounty Campaign? Is there an official bounty thread on the forum?

Yes it is good and nice idea to introduce this product especially through online transaction. We will helping each other in the community that this project will be successful soon.
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

streaming video is currently showing many sponsors in the middle of views and it is very disturbing when watching, if the presence of monvid is not like that it is more than enough
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

As what i understand, MONVID trying to create a streaming platform that challenge the existing streaming platform.
There are many names that MONVID need to take down, i n order to be able to stand in the business.
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:09 PM
Merited by AndrewBUD (3)

One of the best designed website in several months that I saw here, looks awesome.  The project in outstanding and looking wealthy. I hope you will do your best to successfully compete in the media services market. What country this project comes from?
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:07:33 AM

in my opinion also so because I know today many goods and successful platforms and projects and so there are many opportunities to join in this project because what I see this project is good and can be profitable and have a great opportunity to attract investors to join

There are still many opportunities for success along with the project hope in the future more and more investors who join in this project.
by getting a lot of support for sure his team will keep the cohesiveness in working so that his future I also believe this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and can be successful.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: