Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens?  (Read 5117 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

For me, it depends if buying low volume of tokens is worth buying for,
because if the company is trusted and reliable then it is a yes and if not more chances that scam and the one that we avoid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

It is worth it because with low volume tokens it does not take very much for the price of the coin to end up going up in a short time, unlike high volume tokens which would take a lot to be able to pump the price. For trading, low volume tokens is always the best choice as long as it is a good coin which people are interested in you can be sure that the price will go up
Looking at the above advice, a question that comes to mind is, if a coin/token is good enough to attract people interests, what and why is it still down with low volumes of trade? I think people should be wary of coins/tokens with low volumes, because they are handy tools for market manipulations and once dumped, it takes miracle to bring them back up.
I think, volume should not be the deciding criteria for investing in any cryptocurrency. I mean it can be considered before investing in it, but you cannot make your decision of investing in a cryptocurrency or not based on only the volume. You should, instead, look at other factors also, like the idea behind the project. This is the most important factor. Think wisely, as nothing is sure in the crypto market.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

Always see the project,development team,core idea,community response.If all of these features are found in a particular token then buy that token and hold it.It may be undervalue at that time but with increasing community response its value may increase tremendously.Always select the best project based token.

All tokens are starting as low volume, but only some of them manage to increase the volumes and market caps. If you find the right project, you will be very happy person Smiley

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

It is worth buying in order to multiply your investment, but prior to that you should have backround of more stable coins. I mean firstly grow your portfolio in top 20 coins, then move on to top 100 coins and small part of your portfolio you can invest in low cap coins with MVP

sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

in my opinion, depending on how much you want to earn, this depends on where to invest your money! small projects with a capitalization of up to 10 million, can bring good interest and good multiplication of the cap! large projects with large capitalization will not give such great multiplication! here one must think and make the right decision! if you want to risk and earn more, then you need to invest in small projects! if you do not want to take risks, but you will receive less profit, then you need to invest in big projects! the main thing is always to distribute correctly and distribute the entire budget among many different projects!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Looking at which exchange you see a small volume. If the token you want to buy has a small volume of trades, and also has a good prospect for growth then you can take a chance and try to buy it.
Yeah, the chance of growth based on demand and team as well as product is one thing to always look at though. The thing here is that most people cannot know what becomes of a coin or token in the future, but at least, you can have some guarantee that you are on the right track, with one with solid project and product.

With low volume, eventually when the market recovers and it gets some demand, these are the kind of coins or tokens that ends up rising up pretty fast with huge percentage increase. But it is still a gambling, if you have some excess money which are affordable on the vent of losses then you may got for these gambling Tongue.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

It’s more risky than buying coins with high liquidity but you can do very big profits if you are lucky and choose the right one

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

Yes its worth it because for low-volume tokens its easier to make X200 bounce because of very cheap start price. They can even make x1000 for one night, enormous profit

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

If you see the tokens and the project they belong to as promising and reliable I don't see why not, I think people that do the right amount of research are necessary, because the good projects need people to invest on them to grow.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

It is worth it because with low volume tokens it does not take very much for the price of the coin to end up going up in a short time, unlike high volume tokens which would take a lot to be able to pump the price. For trading, low volume tokens is always the best choice as long as it is a good coin which people are interested in you can be sure that the price will go up
Looking at the above advice, a question that comes to mind is, if a coin/token is good enough to attract people interests, what and why is it still down with low volumes of trade? I think people should be wary of coins/tokens with low volumes, because they are handy tools for market manipulations and once dumped, it takes miracle to bring them back up.
I think, volume should not be the deciding criteria for investing in any cryptocurrency. I mean it can be considered before investing in it, but you cannot make your decision of investing in a cryptocurrency or not based on only the volume. You should, instead, look at other factors also, like the idea behind the project. This is the most important factor. Think wisely, as nothing is sure in the crypto market.
Volume is an important part need to be considered as the man factor before you can decide to invest in that platform. The volume represent how popular and how much hype the coin in our community.
It's really important in my opinion to define which is the best crypto.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

the growth of the coin, which has grown very much is unlikely to cover the loss of those coins that will go into the drawdown of minus 90%. so this is a questionable strategy
HusmayaTa

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Check ,approve and look into encourage the coin that you are wanting to contribute before you begin contributing on such coin. That is essential since you should make sure that you are contributing the correct coin and you feel no uncertainty about your choice in making such coice. Simply don't put excessively cash and watch first how this coin performs in the crypto showcase and on the off chance that it is doing great then you may include your speculation later.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

Perhaps it is good strategy, because I myself know a few cases when my friends were lucky to buy several such coins.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

I agree with most of the sentiment expressed here. It is very risks to get into low-volume coins. One of the dangers is that a low-volume coin will turn into a no-volume coin (aka dead coin), and your investment will turn into crypto-dust. Also, if you need to try to liquidate your coins at some point, it can take a long time in a low-volume market.

So it may be worth it to invest a little bit if you think the project has significant value and will take off at some point, although if there isn't an significant development taking place, I think you should steer far away from that project, since you can have all the great ideas in the world, but if you don't actually build anything, nobody is ever going to beat a path to your door, in fact nobody will ever bother finding out where you live.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

if I think personally is not worth it, because we will be difficult to sell the token if we want to sell it, because the volume of the token is very low.

Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
I think these tokens are bought by people who know about the upcoming pump. So if you have no information and you are going to buy coins at random, I think you will lose money.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

For me I don't like buying tokens when they are going high or when they are high, I like buying coins when the price is in a dip situation so that when the price goes up, I will make much profit and gain.

KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

Buying low-volume tokens is a high-risk high-reward but dont spend all your money to the low-volume so that you will not regret.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

All depends on your experience and strategy. Personally, I don't risk to play such games even with small parts of my portfolio cause it usually brings about losses. I trade mid-term and with those coins in which I'm sure. I purchase at the bottom and wait until they grow and then sell them divided into portions. Such a fast trading is certainly not for me.

Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

I need to have confidence in the crypto space and most particularly with regards to altcoins, everything is dangerous. In any case, with regards to low volume, I will state that relies upon the undertaking and nobody ought to utilize low volume as only a premise of speculation alone, yet the item accessible and the likelihood of seeing an interest for it over the long haul. That is the thing that issues; else, it would simply be more similar to pack holding a poop coin since it is for the most part crap coins that accompanies low volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: