Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens?  (Read 5115 times)
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
Not all coins. Because there is too plenty of them which is very risky it will pump but if you notice how much volume is it that looks like one man can pump it to the highest price that he can but the buy orders are too small so how can you sell at those price. You can buy some low satoshi price but a real active market.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
It is very risky. You must be prepared to lose if you do. If you've analyzed it and are confident with the coin of that choice, and are ready to take the rhetoric, why not to try your lucky lottery.
whose name investment will certainly not be far from the risk of loss, which is why me must be careful in observing the situation that occurs in the market, so we do not just buy

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

if you want to buy it for the long term then this is a good thing because it is a good investment when the price is still low then buy it and after a while experience a high price spike so it is advantageous for the holder of the coin

do not underestimate the coins that have a small volume because many are analyzing and if supported by the event then no one knows if the price soar
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

well indeed sometimes the fact is very painful,
that's one of the advantages of trading we buy at a price below and interval how many days the price of altcoin is gradually rising,
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Most likely it is bought up by a pump-group. I advise you not to do such things. Very high risk of losing money.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

It is more risky because this token can also fall down. But if you have enough money for pump, it can be a great deal! It depends on a lot of factors.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

In my opinion buy coin that has low volume is more risky because the liquidity is lower and that coin only use by trader group of pump dump. When doing day trading is better trade on high volume coin to get better liquidity and faster execution of buy and sell.

fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

It depends on you though if thats your strategy but its often not advisable to buy low volume tokens cause there is a chance that it might end up dead. Better to check out the project very well if has some potential instored.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

Sometimes it's worth it, but in general the crypto market is pretty prone to manipulation, and you always have to think about what are is your next step.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

There are a lot of good ones out there such as suretly which is a real project with a low volume of coins. It's actually a good time to invest as their app is due to be released this month so it will pump in a few weeks time, check it out on hitbtc (SUR tokens)

Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

I'm not suggesting that you buy these tokens too much, because most of the time they don't have real value, they're just hype.
Buying too many tokens can be risky, even To zero.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

In my opinion buy coin that has low volume is more risky because the liquidity is lower and that coin only use by trader group of pump dump. When doing day trading is better trade on high volume coin to get better liquidity and faster execution of buy and sell.
Yes, I agree with you the lower volume we buy the higher risks it could possible. To be more secured, buy tokens that has a good potential to pumps up its volume immediately because the market is too confidentials right now.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

Just don't go with the phenomenon, as much as possible don't ride the hype.
I wouldn't put the risk of taking the hope that there can be a nice profit in these low volume tokens.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

This is quite risky ... Especially if we take into account the fact that the project will be unsuccessful, and the volume of turnover will not increase!
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

First you need to see where the token is traded
If the low volume of trading on ETHERDELTA and the token is planned to be added to the listing on a large stock exchange, you can buy tokens.

If the volume of trading fell on a large exchange - it's a shitcoin
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

Just close your eyes and back to buy a dead shitcoin? My friend, it is the greatest mistake of all time. The risk of losing all investments are very large. I would not engage in such.
TorbjornE

Activity: 148

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

To trade such coins you need to have insider information or confidence in their technological superiority, otherwise you can lose money.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

It can be worth it and possibly make huge profit because altcoins with low trading volume can be easily pumped but can also easily dumped by whales, and there's no guarantee that those low volume coins will increase their value like what happened to others. So for me, if you will invest on a cryptocurrency that has low volume, you will need a luck that it will soon gets pumped by huge investors and it is not worth it. I'm not saying that all those coins that don't have enough demand don't have a chance to grow in the future but I would rather go for safer trade and look for high volume coins.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Some people don't buy low volume tokens as its and indication that its not very desirable. But, you never know, you might just buy that 1 low volume coin that spikes massively and then you are the one smiling
therutot

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

yes its worth buying low price token because there is a possibility that it will increase in time. so if you know that project is good they buy it warm enough to make it. patience and and they gave you more profit the end of the project
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: