Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Maestro ⚡Music streaming platform for artists & listeners 🚀  (Read 1213 times)
UDFreeman

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Maestro will help everyone love what they love most: This is a promising Project in blockchain
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
irinainvestor7

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

[/quote]
The project deserves special attention for studying and further investments.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

I really hope this project can always go by smoothly and could develop going forward. because the project is very good and can bring a brighter future. good luck.

i hope so. Maestro is a blockchain-based music streaming platform for artists and listeners. which will provide a fair profit for the artist, the cost of music production increases through funding and the right guaranteed for creative work
Pooja Jur

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

Support your favorite artist.Revolutionizing the digital music world.An Amazing project
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:53:44 AM

Support your favorite artist.Revolutionizing the digital music world.An Amazing project
the concept is so intriguing and I could sure be attracted a lot of support from the participants as well as investors.
we'll see the future I also believe that the team involved is always the spirit and compact in developing this project would have many who are interested in this project and his future can run smoothly and achieve the expected results.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

the concept is so intriguing and I could sure be attracted a lot of support from the participants as well as investors.
we'll see the future I also believe that the team involved is always the spirit and compact in developing this project would have many who are interested in this project and his future can run smoothly and achieve the expected results.
really because this project will run smoothly and can be successful depending on the team involved in this project if they are passionate and compact of course this project will be able to run smoothly and success.
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:46:54 AM

Maestro is great for growing and will surely be a lot of fans, pre-sale with a 30% bonus is underway and good luck can be soldout.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:11:10 AM

Yes, the maestro is completely different one compared to the previous music industry and already we can able to see some video on the platform. Team seems to be very experienced and in presale already they raised nearly 497eth.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

The Maestro project, which come from Japan, looks very promising and has huge potential for long term investment.

As far as I know maestro project comes from Korea, not Japan.
But I agree with you that this project has good potential in the future.
And the most interesting thing is they never set Soft cap, this means the project will keep running regardless of the funds are collected from ICO
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

I see a lot of new projects are popping up, but this project is one that has a very good prospects for the future. I hope this project can walk with smoothly until success could be achieved.

andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Maestro has a platform-based music streaming blockchain. I see this project as it does not set targets his softcap means later if get sufficient funds lumyan much can be distributed to supporters
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

wonderful project, offered very attractive concept. will definitely be a lot of people who provide support to the project.
good luck to this project.

thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

The Maestro project, which come from Japan, looks very promising and has huge potential for long term investment.

As far as I know maestro project comes from Korea, not Japan.
But I agree with you that this project has good potential in the future.
And the most interesting thing is they never set Soft cap, this means the project will keep running regardless of the funds are collected from ICO

Not for sure if Maestro project can not collect enough Soft cap. But I believe that project related with Kpop too hard to develop because there are many disturbing truths and dark secrets behind every single artists of Kpop.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

BE WARNED, this is likely a scam.

The so called linked in members, aren't related to Maestro at all. Many are related to other blockchain projects. None of the team members has spoken about Maestro. And if they have, show us.
thienytcc

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

The so called linked in members, aren't related to Maestro at all. Many are related to other blockchain projects. None of the team members has spoken about Maestro. And if they have, show us.

Really??? How do you know that? You should provide more detailed evidences with the links to this team declarations about Maestro.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Really??? How do you know that? You should provide more detailed evidences with the links to this team declarations about Maestro.
what you say is true, it will be good provided strong evidence before said that this project was a scam.
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

This project includes an strong team and a great idea. Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Looking forward for the more innovative ways. Hope this project will gain. Good luck to the whole team! 😊
MaestroProject

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Thank you for your interest in our project Smiley
thienytcc

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

what you say is true, it will be good provided strong evidence before said that this project was a scam.
I think that it should be a good time to release some LPC airdrops for the loyal supporters, that can prevent from unexpected misunderstandings like non-sense, annoying posts related to this issue.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

I think that it should be a good time to release some LPC airdrops for the loyal supporters, that can prevent from unexpected misunderstandings like non-sense, annoying posts related to this issue.

Here it says "this is likely ..." so still in submission is uncertain. We look at the next development, and give the team a chance to give an explanation. Great hope for Maestro can flourish.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: