Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5138 times)
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 12:15:54 PM by Riha

I would like to use NextON at the online shop.
If you can use it I am happy.
I think that soon this wallet will support many services. Wait some time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riha

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

Unless this system already works and it is possible to use Nexton for payment via terminals in shops?
The idea is certainly promising, but I have not heard anything about the fact that the project has already been launched. I will follow announcements from developers, I think this will help me.

as far as I know, that is wallets, applications. You can not use Nexton wallet anywhere. But you can assess the functional.

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Unless this system already works and it is possible to use Nexton for payment via terminals in shops?
The idea is certainly promising, but I have not heard anything about the fact that the project has already been launched. I will follow announcements from developers, I think this will help me.

as far as I know, that is wallets, applications. You can not use Nexton wallet anywhere. But you can assess the functional.
About what inaccessible functions do you speak? Perhaps I haven't followed. Without them the main functionality is lost?

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

About what inaccessible functions do you speak? Perhaps I haven't followed. Without them the main functionality is lost?

There is still no internal base, the wallet is not supported anywhere. How should it work?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

There is still no internal base, the wallet is not supported anywhere. How should it work?
How it is wallet it won't be supported? As far as I know he works with windows and mac or I am mistaken?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KimmNature

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

How it is wallet it won't be supported? As far as I know he works with windows and mac or I am mistaken?
What wepsites, internet sops support NextOn. Where you can pay with NexOn wallet?

Riha

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

You obviously made a mistake. I do not know how else to explain to you that there is no way to pay anywhere with this wallet without transferring coins somewhere else.

HMember

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

What wepsites, internet sops support NextOn. Where you can pay with NexOn wallet?
I am not sure when precisely it is available, I think after when the project finds some popularity.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

I am not sure when precisely it is available, I think after when the project finds some popularity.

So now the wallet can only be tested as an application on the computer. BUT, and it is already very good, that there is almost prepared product.

bellicose

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

So now the wallet can only be tested as an application on the computer. BUT, and it is already very good, that there is almost prepared product.
It is natural that in the future if the platform teaches recognition, then the developer can't create wallet and for mobile platforms.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
shamba147

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

what happened to their discord?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
What do you mean? I personally consist in their discord group and there everything is normal.

Ok so they then they blocked my IP address for asking questions about listing on the exchange which they never did.
HMember

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

It is natural that in the future if the platform teaches recognition, then the developer can't create wallet and for mobile platforms.
Similar to that, judging by the relation of the developer to the business I am sure too that wallet of the platform will be released devices with different operating systems.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

I do not understand what you mean. Why does Nexton need recognition? It is necessary to implement a wallet.

bellicose

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

I do not understand what you mean. Why does Nexton need recognition? It is necessary to implement a wallet.
First of all it is necessary to gain recognition from users, only then all the rest including wallet.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

First of all it is necessary to gain recognition from users, only then all the rest including wallet.
It is obvious. But this is not about this, but about the technical side of the wallet. I also do not understand what means the platform teaches recognition.

HMember

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Heard that the coin has been added on cryptobridge exchange? It is excellent, I think now and larger exchanges not far off.

Riha

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

Heard that the coin has been added on cryptobridge exchange? It is excellent, I think now and larger exchanges not far off.
I heard that Nexton coin will be add at friday. Where did you see that it was already added?

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

I did not hear anything about it. Can you share this information with me? What kind of exchange? Where can I read about this.
KimmNature

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

I did not hear anything about it. Can you share this information with me? What kind of exchange? Where can I read about this.

You can find this information on discord. Link on discord chat is on ann post. There are published all the latest announcements.

HMember

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

You can find this information on discord. Link on discord chat is on ann post. There are published all the latest announcements.
And whether there is a group in telegram? There too it would be convenient to communicate and learn about news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: