Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr Bitty Loves you Alll BittyBing is opening soon for beta testing  (Read 11362 times)
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:36:11 AM

Good Luck Bitty!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Bitty (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:40:11 AM

Thank you all and we are back!!!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:38:07 AM

Welcome back!!!
Hope all is ok. How's the site coming along?
Care to spread some love Wink
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:44:26 AM

I think this guy is just trolling you all and leading you along with nothing buy hype. All he does is post images of that stupid character. This site has been coming longer than PrimeDice 3 lol.
Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:13:41 AM

Welcome back!!!
Hope all is ok. How's the site coming along?
Care to spread some love Wink

Thank you yes site is coming along but very slow process and soon we will be giving some away some. 

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:24:23 AM

What the hell is Mr Bitty about?
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:29:37 AM

Nobody knows and he wont tell anyone. He's teasing everyone  Cheesy
yatsey87

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:06:47 AM

I think this guy is just trolling you all and leading you along with nothing buy hype. All he does is post images of that stupid character. This site has been coming longer than PrimeDice 3 lol.

why would he need to troll?  hes not the one on a sig campaign trying to boost his post count.  guy gives freebie coins so I can tell you from my standpoint that hes not a troll.

Isnt that exactly what you're doing then? Didnt you get banned as well for doing that? Giving away dust doesn't mean anything. He's trolling by hyping up something that probably doesn't even exist, and until it goes live if it ever does I'm going to assume he's just trolling.
yatsey87

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:27:57 AM

why would he need to troll?  hes not the one on a sig campaign trying to boost his post count.  guy gives freebie coins so I can tell you from my standpoint that hes not a troll.

Isnt that exactly what you're doing then? Didnt you get banned as well for doing that? Giving away dust doesn't mean anything. He's trolling by hyping up something that probably doesn't even exist, and until it goes live if it ever does I'm going to assume he's just trolling.

no I got banned cause they said I was spamming it was cause I was posting on off topic section and I Wasnt trolling but you coming here judging someone else shows alot about your character, you dont even know who he is or how many he coins he has given people so STFU and stop trying to boost your post count.  

The multiple irony in this post is incredible. How old are you exactly? I'd suggest you take your own advice too. I'll wait patiently for Mr Bitty to prove me wrong.
yatsey87

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:40:25 AM

why would he need to troll?  hes not the one on a sig campaign trying to boost his post count.  guy gives freebie coins so I can tell you from my standpoint that hes not a troll.

no I got banned cause they said I was spamming it was cause I was posting on off topic section and I Wasnt trolling but you coming here judging someone else shows alot about your character, you dont even know who he is or how many he coins he has given people so STFU and stop trying to boost your post count.  

The multiple irony in this post is incredible. How old are you exactly? I'd suggest you take your own advice too. I'll wait patiently for Mr Bitty to prove me wrong.
you ignorant idiot go to check his feedback, plus he sent me coins on luckyb.it you dim witt go ask about bitty there u fucking moron

Wow, you really are childish. I'm not surprised you were banned. And what does his 5 feedbacks from mostly newbs have to do with anything? They look like sock puppet accounts to me as well.
yatsey87

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:59:43 AM

cause i was there when he gave me and others btc, again I said go to the website and ask others,  No I just hate people judging others when they have no idea what they are talking about.   Im not wasting any more breath on a kid like yourself.  Got better things to do.

oh by they way hanijackson a sock puppet account? u really are dumb!!!!!

I said most of them are newbs. They all look like socks apart from that one. It's clear to everyone here who the moron is, but I'm glad you've decided to quit your childish nonsense and not waste any more time.
yatsey87

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

cause i was there when he gave me and others btc, again I said go to the website and ask others,  No I just hate people judging others when they have no idea what they are talking about.   Im not wasting any more breath on a kid like yourself.  Got better things to do.

I said most of them are newbs. They all look like socks apart from that one. It's clear to everyone here who the moron is, but I'm glad you've decided to quit your childish nonsense and not waste any more time.

No im clearly defending someone you said that could be a troll without getting your facts straight, thats more like being childish.  

No saying and typing things like 'u really are dumb!!!!!' and continually contradicting yourself makes you dumb. And I thought you weren't going to waste any more breath? Another contradiction.

Until Bitty actually releases anything and just keeps stringing people along for months and spamming his image all the time then I'm going to assume he's trolling.
yatsey87

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:20:07 PM

No im clearly defending someone you said that could be a troll without getting your facts straight, thats more like being childish.  

No saying and typing things like 'u really are dumb!!!!!' and continually contradicting yourself makes you dumb. And I thought you weren't going to waste any more breath? Another contradiction.

Until Bitty actually releases anything and just keeps stringing people along for months and spamming his image all the time then I'm going to assume he's trolling.
no a troll is what you did and you what your continuing to do, that is more like trolling, if the guy comes one an a while to post something doesn't mean hes a troll.  he posted one thread, where did he post every day with new threads?   Uhh you better check the definition of trolling is

Clearly you don't know what a troll is if you think I'm one. Coming on this forum just to post an image everytime is what exactly? A top quality poster?  You need to understand somebodies opinion. It is my opinion that Mr Bitty is just trolling everyone until he proves otherwise. Pretty much  most of his posts here have been worthless.
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:27:36 PM

why both of you are posting here with irrelevant comments?  I can vouch for mr B hes not a troll, he gave me btc as well on reddit.  Also thanks for updating us Mr Bitty hope you are ok!!!

yatsey87

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:33:42 PM

why both of you are posting here with irrelevant comments?  I can vouch for mr B hes not a troll, he gave me btc as well on reddit.  Also thanks for updating us Mr Bitty hope you are ok!!!

I was defending the guy by a troll who is just trying to boost his post count.  sorry will delete my other posts

You can't just accuse everybody of being a troll when they just have a different opinion to you. Again, giving out bits of bitcoin doesn't make you not a troll. I look forward to be proved wrong though when Mr Bitty actually releases bittybing or makes posts other than just a image.
Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:58:42 PM

Hi Yatsey we apologize if our posts seem worthless but we try to keep people updated on the project. 

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:03:07 PM

Hi Yatsey we apologize if our posts seem worthless but we try to keep people updated on the project. 

Just like PD3 ... All good stuff keep us waiting Sad .

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Mr.Bitty (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:14:57 PM

LOL we are not trying to be like PD3 but sometimes we run into problems, but reason why we were delayed cause we saw how important was being able to prove fairness to players, so we had to redo the core part of the site and get it redeveloped.  I hope that is ok for everyone. 

Also We wanna congratulate Chance on luckyb.it for playing our Guess the Bitty game and he won a Gift Card.

BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:10:21 PM

oh i just find this threads , sorry late  Tongue

go go go Bittybing  Grin

Jo  Cool

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations