Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS KNC Jupiter 400 Gh/s + Power supply and ESCROW MOBODICK  (Read 1539 times)
Aleksp92 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:19:09 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 08:55:32 PM by Aleksp92

Hi, I want to sell my KNC Jupiter I bought off Craigslist.

The reason I am selling it is due to the fact that the guy who sold it to me has lied to me about the hashrate of the rig, It was advertised at 560 Gigahashes an when I started mining it was 400 Gh/s which means I had the earlier Jupiters  Angry

I also want to give the PSU  away since I will not have use for it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to use Mobodick's or John K escrow, Those who I trust.

If you want to shoot me a PM, Feel free.

I will ship from Layton, Utah zip code 84040 with USPS Priority 2 Day.

If you feel like messaging me through gmail or email, See my profile.

Also make sure you ask for pictures of the rig. Thanks!
drangos

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:29:54 PM

3.0 including shipment to the Netherlands
Aleksp92 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:32:40 PM

3.0 including shipment to the Netherlands

I can do 3 Bitcoins, But the shipping will be an extra 0.2-0.3

Im shipping from the U.S. and its quite a large package to ship, even with the PSU. Undecided
sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:50:15 PM

3.1 + shipping to canada

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:12:50 PM

Wtf only 400 ?!?
Have you checked with latest firmware if one of the boards is defect ??
How many boards does the machine contain, did you check if there are really 4 asic boards ?
Its total bs to say its an early model because that has nothing todo with the performance.

I own a october model and it does run pretty nice Smiley
Clayce

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:33:40 PM

Sounds like you have 1 bad module. KNC should be able to RMA it but that takes like 3 weeks. Can you post any pictures, and a hash rate shot?
bronan

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:36:41 PM

the actual fix took 4 days for me
but i am in europe
Aleksp92 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:42:49 PM

Wtf only 400 ?!?
How many boards does the machine contain, did you check if there are really 4 asic boards ?
Its total bs to say its an early model because that has nothing todo with the performance.

Ah! I found out I was on the old firmware, Sorry guys, I dont know much about these Jupiters. Probaly the guy who sold it to me thought I would figure it out myself to upgrade the firmware  Sad

I will upgrade it to the latest 0.99.2 firmware state don their site. This is so embarassing   Roll Eyes
bronan

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:55:52 PM

Nah its a learning curve Cheesy
Just contact me in private if you need more help
You need to be sure which version you have
Since the ones from october need the old and the november batch need the E
Clayce

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:01:27 PM

Wtf only 400 ?!?

Ah! I found out I was on the old firmware, Sorry guys, I dont know much about these Jupiters. Probaly the guy who sold it to me thought I would figure it out myself to upgrade the firmware  Sad

I will upgrade it to the latest 0.99.2 firmware state don their site. This is so embarassing   Roll Eyes

Haha, yeah Jupiters are finicky sometimes. So you are no longer selling?  Grin
Aleksp92 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:02:36 PM

Everyone, Please PM me through my gmail.

I am very limited as a newb, and have to wait long periods to messag eor post, Thanks for understanding.
Malexo

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:39:12 PM

You didnt test the rig before you took it home?!
Aleksp92 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:43:59 PM

You didnt test the rig before you took it home?!
I know, I am such a noob when it comes to this.  Undecided
jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 07:46:47 AM

3.2 BTC plus shipping to California, but I would need to get it done reasonably quickly, as I am going on a business trip in a week and need to get it set up before I go.

John K has been unresponsive lately. Might you be willing to use an automated escrow system like bitrated.com (little or no fee) or btcrow.com (1.5%) instead? Mobodick would probably be fine with me too.

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
Aleksp92 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:53:31 AM

3.2 BTC plus shipping to California, but I would need to get it done reasonably quickly, as I am going on a business trip in a week and need to get it set up before I go.

John K has been unresponsive lately. Might you be willing to use an automated escrow system like bitrated.com (little or no fee) or btcrow.com (1.5%) instead? Mobodick would probably be fine with me too.
Plealse email me, I am stopping at a gas station to get most of people's messages replied while I put in some gas.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:04:03 PM

Plealse email me, I am stopping at a gas station to get most of people's messages replied while I put in some gas.

Whats up? You agreed to sell to me through escrow???

Yes, Please message him, i am heading out to the post office right now. Will give tracking number in a few hours.

If you have to sell quicker as I am a long distance away thats fine, But dont mess me about!
Aleksp92 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:38:31 PM

Yes, Please message him, i am heading out to the post office right now. Will give tracking number in a few hours.

If you have to sell quicker as I am a long distance away thats fine, But dont mess me about!
Look Im sorry if this seems out of place tot you, But we havent agreed yet, The escrower hasent contacted you or me yet, So, Literally, Im still up for any offers, So far im getting bigger offers up to 5 BTC. First come, First serve, Sorry.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:09:42 PM

wow 5btc for a partially functional jupiter? i'd suggest you to grab it mate, as value of anything that is above 500gh will drop hard once next difficulty kicks in...

Look Im sorry if this seems out of place tot you, But we havent agreed yet, The escrower hasent contacted you or me yet, So, Literally, Im still up for any offers, So far im getting bigger offers up to 5 BTC. First come, First serve, Sorry.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:10:45 PM

wow 5btc for a partially functional jupiter? i'd suggest you to grab it mate, as value of anything that is above 500gh will drop hard once next difficulty kicks in...

+1

Take the 5 coins, I will not be dealing with you, All you had to do was just say, Good luck with sale.
bitblazing

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

YGPM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: