Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are people losing faith in ICO's?  (Read 240 times)
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

No, My faith in ICO`s never fade away, because Im an investor and I only get a huge profit out of investing in some ICO`s but I only invest that I can assure my profit is.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Why are ICO's coming under pressure?

Well, I think ICO are under pressure because of the number of ICO coming out on the market. Many investor play their money on different sides of the crypto market which is a profitable way but for those ICO it is a pressure for them on how to make their resources to pull in investors.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
baghodler123

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

I think vise versa, people were able to make money on good ICOs during the last alts winter. And the aprils-mays mini-pump were a joke. So I'd say that some people are loosing faith in old alts that are on the market already
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

You mean under pressure with all the latest regulations? Well, if that is what you mean, crypto is wild west at the moment still and has always been. It's like everyone can do what they want. Governments and country authorities don't like that and will probably regulate even more tightly in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:01:33 AM

There's alot of law-related concerns that seem to be making ICOs problematic,
and with the market dump it made many people 'pull out' aswell and avoid further investment  Huh

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

Because there are too many ICOs and too many scams, they never really do something and just want to cheat our money, so more and more people stay away from ICO.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

I think the ICO is being attacked by scammers. ICO scam is flooding the market. But unwise investors will be fooled especially from new ones. They will feel cheated and do not want to invest.

Rajeshwari G (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

Why are ICO's coming under pressure?

Seems like Indian, you cannot able to see the proper view of the ICO and bitcoin from your country. Check the world wide exchange and listed tokens bro. Most of the tokens getting listed in the exchanges very soon and I found many ICO projects are getting successful for the past 1 month.
I do not think people loosing faith on ICO. It is actually healthy to see the competition for new come ICO projects.

Go to altcoin service announcement section see there. You may find the n number of ICO projects.

let me bring to your notice that i am aware that there a lot of ICOs there. I just raised a question so that people can express their views on this topic. This is a general question and not my opinion. Thank you for expressing your view.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: