Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4194 times)
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Reducing the cost of transactions directly affects the popularity of Bitcoin, the lower the cost of the transfer, the more people will want to use it.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caxton10

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

High bitcoin transaction fees have always been my problem and I'm excited to have seen this thread. This will have some impact on the market especially in buying and selling of bitcoins.
Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:33:45 AM

This is a good news. The high mining fees has been one of the negative part of Bitcoin and also the time it takes to complete a bitcoin transactions. If the fees has come down then one of the problems of bitcoin is solved hoping that it will be sustained.
It can be ascertained that the bitcoin transactions will be excited in the future, because business people see the costs that are starting to fall are very influential on more profits, maybe other effects are very much but the positive news will certainly have a positive price increase.
Malkova0

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

This is fantastic to know and be true, because the lower the fee the more user adoption for Bitcoin and that would give confidence to users and brings more adoption to the mainstream.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

This is fantastic to know and be true, because the lower the fee the more user adoption for Bitcoin and that would give confidence to users and brings more adoption to the mainstream.
Bitcoin transaction will definitely go down right now since many people are holding it as they know that time will come that bitcoin will definitely goes up again in the future, so the number of transaction right now has decreased so the fees will definitely go down, the higher the demand the higher fees it will be.

s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

If it is true I think it is 100% a good news.Next time investor number will be increasing because they gain more profit than before.
Anderson_smash

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

It is an excelent news for all the bitcoin traders bitcoiners. because each time one bit-coiner recieves  bitcoin, and later on while he has to do transaction his coin to someones wallet to sell it or donate he paid a big amount of bitcoin usually but if the transaction fee became less then many people will do transaction freely and its amount will also increase and all bitcoiners will get a fantastic Attraction and also the newers.
enterprevic2

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

I think the reduction in transaction prices would only make sense or would affect you if you make small payments to large number or people or you make small payments lots of times, apart from that you shouldn't be too bothered, the only people that should be bothered are the miners that'll be getting lesser BTC for their work
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

yes its great yesterday i sendet a transaction with my blockchain wallet and it needs only 0.03$ fee that's great i guess !
And soon we will become more less fees when more and more big networks use swegwit or even lightning network .

regards
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
This is a good news for the traders but it gives a big losses to those who are already invested to btc.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Wow! BTC transaction fees is going down. This is a good news to those BTC holders. There will be more trading because of the low fees.
Low fees on trading doesn't make any difference. Just imagine having bulk of Bitcoin and then start complaining about the fees that only worth few satoshis. If I feel the transaction become slower with low fees and I don't mind paying more for faster transaction.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MarkAnthony20

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Marketing a blockchain is same as marketing an ICO, you must inform and give knowledge first on the market on what technology you are going to build. Of course, it’s the main product you’re going to sell, not just the coin. To do that, you have to maintain a community, it will be a group where questions and answers will start to build a strong community for your product and technology. Crowdcreate is a community engagement & blockchain marketing agency platform driven by influencers, investors and enthusiasts.Our expertise helps companies to raise more investor funds, grow an online community, crypto community management a success for crowdfunding ICOs and startups, here is the link to their website: http://www.crowdcreate.us
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

At the moment, there is a quite expected correction of bitcoin..., thanks to the news background and methodical information stuffing.... now is the time to buy bitcoin, as it will soon start to play up....
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

This is great news for bitcoin investors. Reducing bitcoin fees has helped boost the bitcoin trade. The current charge adjustment is due to a decrease in bitcoin prices. Reduced fees will attract more investment. will have a positive impact on the growth value of bitcoin. This is a reasonable adjustment.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

I think what causes the fee down is when buying and selling transactions are not crowded, so the traffic on the Bitcoin Blockchain it doesn't get stuck (cause of high fees). I don't feel this is a good thing, but hopefully, it's not what I think, and this cheap fee attracts investors to buy Bitcoin, CMIIW  Grin

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

i haven't transfered so long time that's why i don't know, but what you think? The best way of keeping BTC in wallet or reliable exchanges? Cold storage is the best but i am looking for something more easier?
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

When the bitcoin price is very high the transaction fee of the bitcoin is very high . But when the price decrease the fee also decrease and this is good. But I hope once the price of the bitcoin increase again the fee will be the same like today and will down more the fee to save more us bitcoin.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

i haven't transfered so long time that's why i don't know, but what you think? The best way of keeping BTC in wallet or reliable exchanges? Cold storage is the best but i am looking for something more easier?

It is more reliable to use hardware wallets. But if you don't have enough funds for it, still the best way to keep funds is through a paper wallet.

Use mobile phone applications if you want easier access.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

When the bitcoin price is very high the transaction fee of the bitcoin is very high . But when the price decrease the fee also decrease and this is good. But I hope once the price of the bitcoin increase again the fee will be the same like today and will down more the fee to save more us bitcoin.
Most likely, with an increase in the price of bitcoin, the price of the transaction will also increase. Although a lot will depend on the demand for bitcoin, because the more people want to buy / sell it, the longer will be the turn of the transaction and the higher its cost will rise.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Most likely, with an increase in the price of bitcoin, the price of the transaction will also increase. Although a lot will depend on the demand for bitcoin, because the more people want to buy / sell it, the longer will be the turn of the transaction and the higher its cost will rise.

We have seen that in December of last year, when the price is high, transaction fees increases. But I wanted to see how it going to affect us since majority is already using Segwit enabled wallet. Fees should be down but we can only have this theory unless we tested it again when bitcoin goes on another bull run and new all-time-high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: