Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup .  (Read 637 times)
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

well notice , Bitcoin and alt-coin may will rise up because of the multinational spectacle , and they will be useful as well for buying tickets , betting and service in russia
because the exchange to the ruble is cheaper than the fiat
so i'm agree with your opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
If this news is true, we will wait a big increase of crypto price during the FIFA world cup 2018, I hope that this news is correct and I hope that a lot of people will use their crypto during this world cup. I am sure that the market will increase too much because there isn't only one country will use bits, there is a lot of them will use it in this period.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Presently there have been cryptocurrency for betting specifically purported towards Russia 2018 World Cup that's a plus for cryptocurrency because some football enthusiasts will invest hugely so also crypto might be accepted to purchase ticket
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

I do not think that fifa world cup attenders will be available to use crypto as a method of payment in Russian pubs, stores and so on
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

Man, I would like to believe you, but I don't really understand a clue. What is connection between FIFA world cup and crypto? Where you will be able to pay and pay for what?
Probably it would be a good idea to promote crypto and some blockchain products via advertisement during FIFA , I guess this is the only way

BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
Merited by Strigori (3)

How football should have been influenced by the crypto currency?
Anyone who hold bitcoin will sell it to go / fly to watch football?
This will not affect it.
I am skeptical about the rumors about the Chinese New Year and such things.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
The World Cup will not affect the cryptocurrency market. Tickets have already been sold for a long time for fiat. Who needs those already booked hotels/hostels.
Especially in Russia for the crypto probably nothing to buy. The only case that can increase the demand for cryptocurrency during the World Cup, is that if the big bookmakers start accepting rates in the cryptocurrency.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

of course, for a platform that supports gambling, this will have a good impact on the coin, because the turnover of this coin will be more and more and will result in high prices soar

many are interested in this world cup and so does crypto no less interesting with the big event
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

You guys must know that there are lot gambling site and sports utility token that are important in sports industry. Well In online game you must know that everyone are gambling there money using cryptocurrency so i guess the whole marketcap will increase.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

I think that the world championship in russia will play a good role in the crypto currency, Russia wants to be at the leading places, I think in some places it will be possible to pay cryptocurrency, even I would say in many places! I hope this will very well affect the Cryptocurrency !!!
Set02222

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

I think there will be some effects such as people will sell crypto to pay for travel or football betting.
Crypto is very popular in Russia, I hope it will be widely used in WC.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

Why do you think that Fifa World Cup 2018 will bring more crypto transactions? You will be able to pay with crypto for a ticket?
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

After some days later fifa world cup will start. So many people’s are comes in Russia from various country and they transaction by crypto. So it creates a positive impact on this crypto industry. This mega event also indirectly works for crypto promotion.
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

Maybe if there is one ico project whose concept uses the theme of football, will surely make the project become one of successful ico. So for those who have the capital please invest in ico with the concept of football.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

I think it a very good opportunity for crypto industry for make a good market and grab new investors through FIFA 2018. As many transactions will be done at this time. I think the market will rise up at this moment.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

If crypto currency really get involved with Fifa then it is goin to get a huge success in the future. The demand will increase as people will have more trust on it and the price may increase as well.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Many investors think that through this FIFA world cup 2018, the cryptocurrency will get good a good exposure. More people will come to learn about Cryptos. This will definitely create a good impact on the market.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

I have heard a rumors that FIFA will going to use some of altcoins in crypto, so this will make a big impact to cryptocurrency, maybe this is really the start of a bull run since this is a world activity, and I think it is better to hold for a while our altcoins in the wallet and wait for the market turning into green.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

I think the FIFA World Cup will only influence the price of crypto currencies if there will be a way of paying with crypto for world cup related things like tickets, accommodation, pay per view for matches etc.

Do you know of ways to pay for these items in crypto? Otherwise, I don't really see a link between them.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

I do not think that holding the World Cup will affect cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies in Russia are too poorly developed. I very much doubt that there will be many places where you can pay with cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: