Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete This Thread  (Read 3667 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:05:31 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 05:41:18 PM by SolomonSollarsNSense

Thanks for Participating in Life. As in all things we must choose what risks and rewards we want to see through...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:10:35 PM

Where's that shut up and take my money image?

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:13:37 PM

Where's that shut up and take my money image?

That was coming Nxt  Grin
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:23:16 PM

I must have missed where this is a "fucking steal"
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:49:54 AM

OP, this isn't an Internet Marketing forum. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:01:55 AM

What is my guaranteed return for this amazing investment?
Duffer1

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:09:46 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 08:15:58 PM by Duffer1

Hodor.

#HODOR COIN.

IPO.

GROUND FLOORR!!!!1112345

HODOR,
HODOR
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:29:34 AM

A zero coupon bond to fund some sort of fiat denominated cryptocurrency?

Put me down for a couple billions, please  Roll Eyes

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:29:30 PM

It's Bitcoin not BitCoin.

Also, #not #enough #hashtags.

In my opinion that's confusing. As Microsoft Word spells youtube as "YouTube". I believe BitCoin should be treated the same way.

BitCoin- Should refer to the Network protocol and the native currency "bitcoin"

bitcoin or Bitcoin- refers to just the native currency depending on the sentence structure.

It gets confusing when trying to explain it to others who do not understand it is not just a smart commodity but also a network. This is the way I make the distinction in sentences.

But thank you for your opinion. Its a free market so its appreciated.

Kind Regards,

King Solomon
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:32:49 PM

Just WOW.

'#EPIC'

1-1 USD? You might want to rethink that as your investors are going to have their investments devaluing at quite a rate when the dollar begins to collapse.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

That is one way of looking at it from a "Crypto" lens but understand we do not sell what we are doing as another "crypto-currency". It is not.

Its a "Smart" currency and an actual currency not a commodity. "Cryptography" is implied not marketed up front... (Wider audience appeal)

Austrian School if Economics definition of money: The Most Marketable commodity.

Now tell me the lie that BitCoin is more marketable than Sollars and Sense and easier to learn. 

If you are trying to imply that any alternative currency that is pegged to the American Dollar will not work then you are sorely wrong. You are thinking we are trying to be BitCoin which WE ARE NOT. First off virtual currencies, gift cards, rewards programs, flight miles and the likes are all alternative currencies pegged to the American Dollar.

Furthermore Proof-of-Fiat need not be the only method of creation. For us it is simply the main one. But there are many other methods and configurations for currency creation we could adopt (proprietary). Just look at eMunie.

If you are serious about wanting our bonds let me know. You won't regret the diversification.

Kind Regards,

King Solomon

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:50:22 PM

Just WOW.

'#EPIC'

1-1 USD? You might want to rethink that as your investors are going to have their investments devaluing at quite a rate when the dollar begins to collapse.

Hello MinerPart,

Thank you for your words. The dialogue is much appreciated.

But I don't see how your analysis is true...

You see what you are investing in is not the currency but our bonds to receive the currency at a future date. Furthermore the price of the bonds that you pay today are very steep. I demonstrated this in my first response today.

Divide 1 Billion by 70 and you get $14 Million (this does not take into account the 1-1 exchange changing in favor of Sollars)

I dont think you caught it but I already stated that the peg to the American Dollar at a 1-1 exchange will undoubtedly change in Sollars favor due to a deteriorating financial system. It is done today for adoption purposes. We have our plans for the future...

Sollar Bonds is the best Crypto-Investment of 2014 hands down. Its time to diversify plain and simple. Thanks again.

Kind Regards,

King Solomon
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:53:14 PM

That is one way of looking at it from a "Crypto" lens but understand we do not sell what we are doing as another "crypto-currency". It is not.

Its a "Smart" currency and an actual currency not a commodity. "Cryptography" is implied not marketed up front... (Wider audience appeal)

Austrian School if Economics definition of money: The Most Marketable commodity.

Now tell me the lie that BitCoin is more marketable than Sollars and Sense and easier to learn. 

If you are trying to imply that any alternative currency that is pegged to the American Dollar will not work then you are sorely wrong. You are thinking we are trying to be BitCoin which WE ARE NOT. First off virtual currencies, gift cards, rewards programs, flight miles and the likes are all alternative currencies pegged to the American Dollar.

Furthermore Proof-of-Fiat need not be the only method of creation. For us it is simply the main one. But there are many other methods and configurations for currency creation we could adopt (proprietary). Just look at eMunie.

If you are serious about wanting our bonds let me know. You won't regret the diversification.

Kind Regards,

King Solomon

Yes, I'm viewing this through a 'crypto' lens, as this is a cryptoforum dealing in cryptosecurities denominated in a cryptocurrency.

Cryptography is implied, but is it actually used here. Or is this just a random private currency that you're making up out of thin air? Anyone can do that. What makes it 'Smart'?

Bitcoin is clearly more marketable - cryptographically secure, peer to peer, non-reversible, NO pegging to fiat currencies. Yes, Bitcoin is infinitely more marketable thank your random private currency that you've just pulled out of thin air.

So Proof of Fiat is not the only method of creation - why is this even a method of creation? If I can prove that I have $1,000,000 why should that entitle me to $1,000,000 Sollarsbucks? And what is the other method of creation?

I am 100% completely joking about the bonds, as I'm just looking a bunch of pseudofinancial gibberish and hashtags here.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:54:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSK0cOJfzhA

It seems in March May you had plans for 'sollars and sense' to be a payment system for cable TV subscription? A 'pay what you view' type billing system.

Now you are selling bond-type investments in the future profits from this payment network - which you now see going Global. Can you say:

1) How much revenue has sollars and sense raised this year from the Cable TV subscription payment service?

2) What level of fees will you will be charging for sollars  and sense network transactions?

3) What unique benifits of sollars and sense will make it more likely to be mass adopted than Bit Coin?
Keyser Soze

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:28:50 PM

Why should we care about this private currency that is pegged to the US dollar? What benefits does it have over dollars?

The first page of your "social contract" is rather humorous.
This is an experiment in free speech. Although words like “bond” or “dividend”
or “issuance” are used it is merely for ease of understanding the experiment and
should NOT be taken in the literal sense.

The Sollar Bond IS NOT a security, asset or commodity in the traditional sense
and or in any sense that is defined by any government in existence or any
regulatory government agency in existence. It should not be taken as such by
any purchaser or holder of the units. The only person with the right to define this
experiment as it is originally intended is the Issuer Solomon Adekale
(SolomonSollarsNSense) and its original intent as stated by him is free speech.
The same contract mentions the company being based in Chicago. Do you think the above quote could stand up in a US court? It seems to me that you are selling heavily discounted zero coupon bonds (yes, actual bonds) with a 10 year maturity. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems that you run a high legal risk as you are based in the US. Just because you say it's not a traditional security, asset or commodity doesn't make it true. As they say, if it walks like a duck...

While you say a lot, your posts don't have that much useful information. All I see is promise of riches based on vague plans from a company creating many unrelated services using a private currency.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:30:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSK0cOJfzhA

It seems in March you had plans for 'sollars and sense' to be a payment system for cable TV subscription? A 'pay what you view' type billing system.

Now you are selling bonds type investments in the future profits from this payment network - which you now see going Global. Can you say:

1) How much revenue has sollars and sense raised this year from the Cable TV subscription payment service?

2) What level of fees will you will be charging for sollars  and sense network transactions?

3) What unique benifits of sollars and sense will make it more likely to be mass adopted than Bit Coin?

Hello MinerPart,

Thank you again for your inquiries.

You should read my original post on BitCoin Talk. Do the full due diligence. It would just save us both on time. That is why unlike all other projects we provide you a way to understand what we are doing.

As I have stated before Sollars and Sense was not a response to BitCoin or any other digital currency. Sollars started out 4 years ago as an ideal solution to the ridiculously DUMB pricing system of Hollywood and Television, hence #SmartMoney. I'm a filmmaker as well as a technologist...

Intelligent or "Smart" is at the core of why I originally started my own currency. It referred to an automated supply and demand pricing system with easy and convenient 1 click transactions. This even at micro-prices (1 cent, 3 Sense) which is non-existent in Hollywood economics and its business model. This currency would empower me as an Individual and Filmmaker to EMPOWER other INDIVIDUALS to support my films AT THE RIGHT PRICE.

Over the years as I studied Information, Economics, Technology, and Banking this currency has become much much more ambitious in what it will do... And it will do it all WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. Timing is everything my friend. Just look at Facebook/MySpace. So to answer your questions:

1.) Sollars is still currently being developed in Stealth. Sollywood TV is simply the platform it will be launching with. Sollywood TV IS NOT THE ONLY PLATFORM IT WILL BE USED WITH. Our strategic path is proprietary. Sollar Bonds and the SOLB Exchange are what our immediate attention will be geared towards. It is cost-effective and a no-brainer money maker and fundraiser for the currency poised to change everything. If you cannot see the currency business model then so be it. Don't invest.

2.) You are thinking too far ahead. Patience my friend... Sollars is not BitCoin. If all goes well there will be no fees.

3.) Wow where do we begin... I'll give you four that are obvious: Superior Brand and Marketing, Non-Volatility, Controlled Direction and Vision, Multi and upgradable Programmable Monetary Policies that are all geared towards low barrier to entry FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS while keeping the balance of Supply and Demand in the network. Proof-of-Fiat is one programmed monetary policy, there are many others.

POW is neither cost-effective nor changeable. Its a one-size fits all policy that has lead to a few owning half of the supply of BitCoins. That is 1000 individuals own more than half of the supply. There are 7 Billion people in the world... If you don't see that as a problem then I cannot advise you to invest in us.

If you do then its time to diversify.

Kind Regards,

King Solomon
Duffer1

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:36:07 PM

• Sollars and Sense is NOT "Anonymous", but instead a PRIVATE currency. A superior philosophy that achieves the same FREEDOM objective while appealing to a wider demographic of individuals.
  • Sollars is private, its distributed, and its privately distributed with no central points of failure BUT a central point of value and accountability (our company & community).

"Investors" in this will take a 100% loss.  

(4) Provide our Early Believers/Adopters/Investors a Chance to make a Fortune for a Great Cause

Are you doing this from the United States?

Federal law, and recent history (e-gold, e-bullion) aside, why would any Bitcoiner want to invest in your video game currency?  You're offer is WoW Gold, but worthless since you don't have a game to spend it in.
Keyser Soze

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:12:09 PM

Thank you for your statements Keyeser,

I must say I do say a lot... But its all useful. I don't believe you have done your full diligence. Am I incorrect?

Yes you are not a lawyer and what we are doing will stand in court. It will be controversial but it will change America...

We are not selling actual bonds as Sollars and Sense is not a recognized currency by the United States government nor would it be easy to categorize it as such.

Further more there is no company behind Sollar Bonds. As stated it is an Open-Sourced Dac with a Social Contract attached to each bond. Google social contract. Sollar Bonds is not a company it is a DAC-DAO. There will be a company behind the SOLB exchange and that will look to be compliant at some point. Again we are not trying to be BitCoin.

This is no different than what Invictus Innovations have down with their DACs. We are not selling anything but a promise that has been put on paper for convenience. It is on you to either trust that promise or not.

I can tell you this though... As an honest American "My word is Bond".

It is not on you to have the vision. It is on me. No one has ever changed the world, let alone America being afraid of their government and being afraid to stand up and Speak.

We are living in a time where the most boldest individuals will be the most rewarded. I double dare my government to come after me, and watch my community change the game.

I'm an American. Remember that...

Kind Regards,

King Solomon
I have read this thread and the "social contract". The portion I originally quoted (as well as other places in the document) states that Solomon Adekale (or is it Sollywood, Inc.?) is the issuer of this "zero coupon bond". It also states that the "bond" or "unit of free speech"(as you call it, whatever it means) can be redeemed upon maturity (10 years) for 1 sollar (equivalent to 1 US dollar), presumably by the issuer. How is this not a bond? Do you have an example of a similar scenario that has been upheld in court?

Maybe you missed it the first time, but what is the benefit of this private currency that is pegged to the dollar? What benefit does it have over dollars?
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:15:26 PM

Good luck with your currency, my personal opinion is this bond issue is a pseudo-ponzi scheme and your currency has zero chance of mass-adoption success. Don't take that the wrong way though - it's just my opinion.

Maybe you should try to see this project from another perspective, it seems very very hyped. If you have a strong concept and strong product you shouldn't need to keep calling it 'EPIC' and the 'Singularity of money' and the 'final revelation of digital currency'. To be sure no one has yet agreed with you on that.

I would advise you to strip the confusing sales pitch away, forget about bonds, and focus on the core of your business idea. But don't spend too much time on this project, Bit Coin has phenomenal potential now and is as good as unstoppable.
mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:41:21 PM

...What benefit does it have over dollars?

1.  The dollar is anti-Smooth.  The Sollar just oozes Smooth.
2.  The dollar is made by statist pigs and causes wars.  The Sollar causes peace because disruptive technology.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: