Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6084 times)
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

Yes, the time will come that ICO's will end someday. Because there are so many project that release that are the same like other ICO's release from the past. And i think we do not need too many altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

All I can say about this matter if ICOs will gonna end someday is that ICOs will still grow further if there are still ICOs out there that are really legit and are true to their real purpose and has a great impact in our evolving society then I could surely say that ICOs like this will never end.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

ICO is not going to die. This is a brand new way. It belongs to a system of cryptocurrency itself. Now it is only because of institutional problems, so some problems have arisen, but I believe that these problems will be solved and we will eventually get A good ICO environment.

dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

No they won't end. Because nowadays ICO is a great opportunity to collect funds for your idea. But we need to be more careful with them. The market is full of useless coins, that wont survive in the future and we need to make great research before taking part in any new ICO.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

I do not think ICO will end. They will exist, but in several other forms. Now we see a lot of garbage projects that have nothing to do with crypto. Very low level of regulatory control. I am confident that in the near future a rigid rules will be established for the implementation of ICO.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

It is unlikely that someone will give an exact answer to this question. But I believe that the ICO market will not end in the foreseeable future. It is very useful for modern digital society and investors. Even in a falling market period, new and successful ICOs with promising ideas and technologies regularly appear.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

It will happen a hundred percent, I'm even sure that in 2019 we will not see such a type ICOs.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

It will happen a hundred percent, I'm even sure that in 2019 we will not see such a type ICOs.
I also guess that in 2019 there will be some form of replacement for ICO. But really, there is no way to replace the ICO. ICO is too popular and easy to implement. But with the current bad situation, surely in 2019 ICO will die

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

That is only because of bear market mate. You dont need to worry about that. That is normal. In bear market people dont want to invest in risky things.
In next bull market you can be sure icos will come back with full speed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

when there is no any idea and innovation at this time i think ICo are gonna ended, but until internet still exist ico still live
The innovation is not the important thing about crypto, it is about the trend and having a coin that can send money to people. Later on in crypto, ICO's should reuse the old projects ICO's and sell it again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

ICOs won't necessarily end completely but the bad ones need to be gotten rid of. In the midst of many scams, there will always be few legit projects that has good intentions of developing a genuine project.

only 3 out of 100 maybe legit. rest all are scammers or just pump and dump projects. and the 3 projects which could be really legit are hidden in the middle of all these scammers. they are unable to reach to the investors because of all other ICOs are spamming everywhere. unless a project very highly funded and he spend a lot of money on marketing and promotions. then it may be successful.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

Well, if you search icodrops.com, for example, there are currently only three active ICOs, though there's a bunch of upcoming ICOs (67 or so).
In the beginning of summer new ICOs were launched almost every day, but now this market is on pause.
What I mean is that ICOs will remain the main way of crowdfunding got crypto projects having both active and passive phases for at least another couple of years.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

Even in this bear market, there are plenty of ICOs every month. Once market becomes bullish, the number of ICOs will also explode up. Just like stock market IPOs never go away, why would ICOs go away so long as there are crypto markets.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

There is no doubt that ICO has been a popular way of raising money for blockchain projects but the only problem ICO is facing nowadays is scam all over the crypto space. With the outrageous scam ICOs around, investors may lose their trust in ICOs in the coming years.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

The future of the ICO depends directly on the level of security that may be possible to prevent fraud. Also from the trends that prevail in the market, because if the negative trend lasts too long, the projects will not be able to collect investments and will be forced to close and extend the bounty indefinitely.
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

ICO will not come to the end, but in future amount of ICO will be less than today in many times. Nobody will give money for the air.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

I think that not soon! ICO is now popular, many new products, interesting projects are being created, new technologies and ideas are being created!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

I think that this is only the beginning for ICO projects, as for the sphere of attracting capital in innovative projects. Most likely ICO will not disappear anywhere, but will evolve, which is happening now.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

New ideas are now beginning to emanate in the crypto space. Some developers, most especially those that already have the service or product to deliver, but are looking for ways to bring about further growth and development, just run some projects in the crypto space, without ICO. They would do some forms of awareness or adverts, then lunch directly on exchange. So they do not sell their token at ICO stage., like some do.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

I am sure that this day will come sometime. it seems to me that we still have no more than five years to participate in bounty campaigns

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: