Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another ICO goes to zero!  (Read 124 times)
WL082746 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Years ago, I participated in ico and invested in a project called tbar. Yesterday, without any warning, I suddenly returned to zero! At present, the website is still in existence and no project personnel can be contacted. Could you please tell me how I can recover my investment? Through what channels?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

Years ago, I participated in ico and invested in a project called tbar. Yesterday, without any warning, I suddenly returned to zero! At present, the website is still in existence and no project personnel can be contacted. Could you please tell me how I can recover my investment? Through what channels?

I also look for their contact, in telegram and here in forum but they deleted their telegram group and their thread here. We lose hope about tbar. It is a big regret and hopeless to recover our token into a great token again. It is bad for us.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

it looks like the project is an indication of a scam, if nobody can be reached then they remove this trace can be a bad omen by just disappearing
surely many who are harmed akan hla, try to find out about other things hopefully find a way out
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Well seems like another scam victims is on the sight lol.

This is a great example when a coins dies no team to back up,no site to put your inquiries .

Sorry to say guys but you must admit that scammers on attack and the sad part is you are the victim,i onced become a victim what i did is moved on and try my luck again,and now im good with my crypto works
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

ill never heard about this tbar ICO but upon searching i see this link.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361295.0;all i hope it will help to you and understand why suddenly your balnce goes to zero.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Could you please tell me how I can recover my investment?
Forget it and move on, according to this thread TBAR is already declared by SEC as fraudulent. If you have the TBAR token, I suggest you sell it instantly but if you were talking about its original BAR token, you cannot recover it because it was lost due to hack according to this article in steemit. Instead of worrying about it, you are better off doing something else to recover the funds you have lost.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

Your money is gone. The coins have been dumped by the developers and they have run with your cash. It is term called bagholder. They left the coins for you. Unless you get a naive trader who will be willing to buy it after you open a sell order an exchange.
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

I also have a little coin TBAR and when I saw how the course falls I was surprised. It seems to me that all of the events that are taking place now show us that this is a scam. We need to forget about this project and move on.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
bakery506

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

Unfortunately, you have an illegal program because it has been labeled a fraud by the securities and exchange commission and has been shut down!
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

I heard about TBAR that shoutdown by SEC , this is the same case with CENTRA. Firstly BAR was hacked and they created new token called TBAR and finally shutdown by SEC. I think all ICO that offer utility token should avoid investor from USA so they does not have problem with SEC.

siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

Your project is not the first and not the last. Unfortunately, now you can't return your investment. I hope that it was not the only your inestment and others give you some profit.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

OMG. I saw this topic and didn't expect it to be an ICO I was into. RIP the price..

Worst thing is one of my mates invested a large chunk of his very small portfolio into this. Luckily I only put in 100 dollars because they never released a whitepaper explaining how packet switching would work on a blockchain.  The tech the claimed to have was close my heart so I still just went in with a small amount despite not being convinced they can technically do it. (kept wondering how things like MPLS and routing protocols would work. How a packet can be switched in a decentralized way )

I never thought Stollaire would be a scammer, I did see him as a pure salesman who over hypes things though;

Goodluck to everyone who got burned hard. Remember we will all get burned in this space sometimes. Just keep at it and become more cautious each time it happens. Any win in an ICO is more than enough to make up for when you get burned.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

It's another sad day for crypto with yet another ICO scam being revealed. Making big claims about these amazing partnerships with huge companies will surely ring alarm bells. Too bad for investors, need to do a lot of research before investing in ICOs these days. Safer option is to find a company that is already trading, it is more likely to be successful

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

There is no way for you to recover your amount. As far as i know all of the tbar asset has seized by SEC that means all of your funds are moving and holding by SEC right now. I see you can try to claim your amount to the SEC by providing any data that proves if you are a  part of tbar investor. All of tbar employes have arrested by SEC.

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

I think you should be a little more careful friend. I'm also an investor on the project TBAR. but I never keep a token ico in large quantities unless I am very confident about the project that will grow.  but the price of TBAR was very high some time ago, why do not you sell it then?

if you ask about recover. I do not think there's anything to do. Scammers definitely makes us lose our money if they do not do that they are not called scammers
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

You can also look at these social networks under their telegrams or Twitter to see if they can contact them. If it really disappears, then you have no way!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

You're unlucky because you've joined scam ICO they are playing their own token buying many so that the price will pump and catch the interest of the investors. This is a simple yet effective plan that scam ICO/project is using. So beware with this kind of project
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

I think you should be a little more careful friend. I'm also an investor on the project TBAR. but I never keep a token ico in large quantities unless I am very confident about the project that will grow.  but the price of TBAR was very high some time ago, why do not you sell it then?

When the price rises, nobody thinks that it can ever fall to zero or turn out to be a scam. This is the risk of speculation and investing.
It is practically impossible to recover money in this case. That's why everyone repeats everywhere to invest only as much as we can lose.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Does anyone know if there any chance that SEC returns investments to non-US holders? As stated in their press-release https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-94 "Stollaire and his companies consented to the entry of a preliminary injunction and the appointment of a permanent receiver over Titanium", that means SEC got all property and assets of Titanium and need to return it in case of project shut down....
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

I would assume that a big portion of your crypto asset is invested on tbar. It is sad to note but it is impossible to recover your investment back. You should have checked it from time to time to be updated. You could have somehow recover some by selling at lower price before hitting zero.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: