Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit issue  (Read 345 times)
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Regarding the merit system, you will be earning it once you had composed a good quality post that will be recognized by someone in this forum that you really deserve it. Just see to it that all of your postings are constructive and not offensive to the other members in this forum. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we need to respect each other's views. Multiple accounts were being discouraged and you may get negative trust if you will pursue and this is for strict compliance. In short, follow the rules and enjoy doing postings.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chipmeow

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

At the moment it's pretty hard since not all good post are spotted or meritted
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:49:39 AM

merit is not an issue, indeed merit is now on the way right, now if you want to raise JR.member to MEMBER must need merit, if you want to get merit we have to make a report or post quality, later we will get merit from moderator.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

it can happen but if caught then you will get into trouble.
actually if Jr.Member is still allowed to follow the signature then there is no need for ambition to get reward because our goal here is to learn the world of cryptocurrency while looking for bounty gift
There are campaigns that do allow Junior members to participate actually. We have few of such in bitcoin campaigns but many are found in the altcoin section. A lot of them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. And most of them allow junior members to enroll in telegram and Facebook bounties too.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

in my opinion, the issue of merit even now like being swallowed by the Earth. some time I think it's not so be ignored again. For those of us who are still a junior, and now has a fair amount of activity. Of course the very spare existence of merit.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

Well.. Being a junior member of this forum, How can I proceed to the next level without merit? What are the basis? How can I gain it? Is there anyone else could help us for what to do? Thanks
With the introduction of the system of merit, problems are accumulating in this forum. This is still an insoluble problem. Soon younger members and especially in the rank of a member will have a year's activity and more and will not have prospects of progress in the rank. The solution of this issue can only be administrative, just as this problem was created. If someone did not like too fast promotion on the ranks of other participants, you could have increased the period between ranks much more, but in fact to prohibit such progress, that's too much.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

Here is also the same problem. How can I work actively when I am not encouraged by giving merit? I am a newbie, but struggling to get merit for promotion. As in the past participants would get merit based on their activities, I heard. Cannot this be applied again?
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just sharing my curiousity about this merit issue. I'd noticed that all Jr. Member having their activity of hundredplus are not yet ranked up because of this merit requirement.

If you rank as Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member, Legendary and to the highest rank. Then you have hundreds and thousands of merits.
Is it possible to make another account in the same person? and,
Is it possible that your merit from your highest rank will give into your newbie account itself without sense of posting?
How will you manage all of this accounts?

It's just only my observation and opinion as day by day of browsing here and there in this world of crypto.
Just add if you have your own observation and opinion.
You have posted this into the wrong board.
And also you are promoting probably scam ICO.Do you realize the value of your signature? Many people could lose a lot of money thanks to it..

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

merit is not an issue, indeed merit is now on the way right, now if you want to raise JR.member to MEMBER must need merit, if you want to get merit we have to make a report or post quality, later we will get merit from moderator.
Yes, you are right. We should not treat merit as a hindrance to our success here in crypto. Just try your best to post informative and useful things in this forum and everything will fall into place. You will rank-up before you know it. Merit is living to it's objective, as you can see now there are less or none have rank-up without helping the forum.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

The merit system is meant to encourage quality posts, not to invent means for arranging them. The system has worked amazingly in its aim, but has also created disappointment and frustration due to merit scarcity. I think this is one problem that can be resolved through automated self processed merit system.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

the problem is not against this merit system, but more on the quality of posting some members in this group, especially those who still Newbie level more often do spam post or create thread with contents which of course we can guess before, already questioned and answered, they should be more observant and read the rules, but forum rules remain ignored. then I think this system is the solution
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

Yes ! Merits maybe stuck up as to rank up but dont stress it ,  people will give if they will notice your good post or the idea you share , just wait it .  They may have reason why they dont give it easily , about those multiple accounts , then let them do what they want,  they will supper it in the end. ICO's now strickly check those who joined and some of them marked multiple accounts or cheeting.  As long as you dont break the rules. Then bieng contented help you enjoy what you have. 
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

Well.. Being a junior member of this forum, How can I proceed to the next level without merit? What are the basis? How can I gain it? Is there anyone else could help us for what to do? Thanks
The only way to get merit is make a good post. When an individuals likes your post they might give you a merit. If you are jr. member, you need 30 merits in order to rank or promote into another level. You need to elaborate and explain your post so that they can easily understand it. Some people tried to make another account so that they can give a merit to their another account but this strategy has been noticed but doing this will give you a red trust.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

the crypto rules are very strict and you will always be watched on this. already explained that it can not have two or more accounts, and the risk will be banned. and because of the strict rules we make it difficult to raise the rankings. work hard and work harder.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

You need to be a good poster. Be polite to everyone! Give them ideas-opinion and discuss all about cryptocurrency and it's future. Merit will come along our way as long as you follow the rules.
Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Implementing merit system has healthened this forum slightly, still it`s flooded with meaningless posts and bounty hunters..
You look at post and see that it`s written fraudently, with the intention to just add post counts.
Hate it though..
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

I think this merit issue should be put aside
Let’s focus our energy on benefiting from the site

And taking full advantage of the numerous knowledge gained here
Let’s work harder and better for uniqueness
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

All I can say about this is that I used to be too fixated on the merits, as still want to move forward higher in rank, but ultimately it all comes down to just to become a highly paid participant in the bounty companies. Now I've stopped trying for merit. If I really write something worthwhile that people who can share the merit of it will appreciate and share with me, then I will be grateful to them. Try to chase merit is not worth it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: