Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should signature bounty be given the highest pool?  (Read 450 times)
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

This is definitely the most relevant channel. Everybody here in this forum is interested for the new crypto projects. Also, it takes more than a month to build up your forum level to even be able to participate in these campaigns.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Yes you are correct, I remember when I join social media bounty, most of my friends keeps asking me question after questions about the shares I do, most them even un-follow me because of the share i am making, but signature targets the right audience and will end up getting few people to invest or at least know about the project.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

When i initially joined bounty campaign, i didn't agree to the fact that signature campaign should be given a higher percentage in the bounty pool, especially when it has a relatively fewer participants compared to blog and social media. But i have now come to the realization that, signature campaign is the best form of advertisement for every ico. It helps to advertise the project to its target population. Almost every member on this forum is a potential crypto investor. Even bounty hunters can invest in their own small ways. Social media campaign has the potential of spreading the project to wider audience but not everyone they reach out to would be interested in investing in crypto. If we are talking about bounty campaign which ensures value for money, then i think its signature campaign. Friends what do you also think?
I think you complain because you have a small rank. If you were at least full member then complaints about the fact that subscription companies eat ~ 40% of the pool of the pool would have disappeared by themselves)))

He wasnt complaining actually he is just saying he has realized why its important. Signature campaigns allows you focus on your target audience and also gives you marketers who are forced to be loyal since they can only wear that signature and they also become eventual stakeholders in the project as they will earn the token. So you get a win - win situation where you sell your project and build a community of people who wwill understand what the project is about since they are crypto enthusiasts.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

What you are suggesting will just cause more spammers to join the forum. Already tons of newbies joining the forum just to spam their signature and earn as much as possible. Though the merit system is helping to counter new users from spamming the forum by joining signature campaign, still there are people that would go to different level to earn anything possible. Its better to assign a pool somewhere else to get better presence in the market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Because posting articles isn't easy and given that you wear banners to promote the business model that you have. I'm very proud that bounty managers are smart to allocate each dividend in every pool especially Signature bounty.
LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

I also think it deserves the highest pool. This forum is known by every crypto related people, and everybody here is to find informations about investments, technology, ... So I think it is wise to do the marketing, where it is 100% relevant to the audience.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
nwanne

Activity: 280

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Because signature is been done in bitcointalk and bitcointalk is a crypto related forum, everyone in this forum knows something a little about crypto currency and blockchain, so it is easy to market people here to make invest in your ICO then any other platform.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Appiah95

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

I also agree with you because the bitcointalk account can be used for only one particular campaign at a time but with the other forms of campaign you can join as many different campaigns as you want

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

signature is great because forum members are the most quality targeting people for a ico. its getting unlimited amount of views and its much better for ico owners. thats why some bounty managers are allocating 40% of total bounty money for signature campaign.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

When i initially joined bounty campaign, i didn't agree to the fact that signature campaign should be given a higher percentage in the bounty pool, especially when it has a relatively fewer participants compared to blog and social media. But i have now come to the realization that, signature campaign is the best form of advertisement for every ico. It helps to advertise the project to its target population. Almost every member on this forum is a potential crypto investor. Even bounty hunters can invest in their own small ways. Social media campaign has the potential of spreading the project to wider audience but not everyone they reach out to would be interested in investing in crypto. If we are talking about bounty campaign which ensures value for money, then i think its signature campaign. Friends what do you also think?
most likely it is this branch of the bounty is able to bring as much money. I don't think others attract as many investors
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

It is a good thing you were able to find out on your own how signature campaigns do have a huge impact on advertising a project.

Also, you have to understand that as a bounty signature campaign participant you are more like investing your space and time alone for that project for the period of time the ICO is on, which shows your belief in the project in the first place among every other project running their ICO. When compared with other forms of campaign (article, Twitter, Facebook, reddit etc)  where you can do multiple campaigns from different projects at once, with signature you are stuck with one at once.

In that case, you are taking a huge risk, since you either have to be prayerful the ICO ends up successful or you get nothing, or it does not turn out to be a scam which the latter can be averted though, if you do your due diligence.
mastersay

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

I try to agree with this point because signature campaign is the most attractive platform to have. With almost all the users that joins in bitcointalk forum are a cryptocurrency investors not like facebook, twitter, instagram, and etc. So signature campaign must be given more allocation.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

for me this is a great option for earning and besides all this bitcointalk is the largest platform for earning on cryptocurrency .
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Very controversial statement! It seems to me that you should not rely on your personal subjective assessments of the situation, but trust in specific figures and facts. I think, in support of your theory, it is worthwhile to give a few diagrams with specific percentages of how the forum affects the advertising of a particular project among the target audience - that would be interesting to see!
braddozie

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

I totally agree with you..
Signature campaign is advertising the said project, since every potential investor comes to bitcointalk.org, the easiest way to catch a glimpse of a project is through their signatures. Signature campaign participants should really be paid well.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

That's a pretty good question, by the way. All due to the fact that people who wear these labels probably can be some big personalities on the forum.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

The aim of bounty projects is to promote a project in the market. It happened that the majority of the crypto people are in this forum searching and looking for prijects to invest. Those people are the person of interest to invest on a particular project. It is on signafure campaign wherein this forum is the medium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: