Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:43:35 PM

at first i thought they finally changed their minds and now grateful to what the bounty hunters are doing but they seem to have changed all that is being details in the allocations.

If I open the white paper, I see the price of the token $1. I open the spreadsheet and see that the price of the token for the participants in the bounty is 0.002 cents. The participant legendary advertises the project for 11 weeks and will receive 198 euros. This team is a scam.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lCi4vedT9sGOxebtc_1MQ2gqB0z3nSIcHYpo50dFjno/edit#gid=35669359

very unfortunate really for those who works form the very start of the bounty. i have to say they did 3 separate bounty campaigns if they pay them all with the tokens which is what is actually the right thing to do if they do have the right mind.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:32:13 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 01:52:06 AM by kotwica666

at first i thought they finally changed their minds and now grateful to what the bounty hunters are doing but they seem to have changed all that is being details in the allocations.

If I open the white paper, I see the price of the token $1. I open the spreadsheet and see that the price of the token for the participants in the bounty is 0.002 cents. The participant legendary advertises the project for 11 weeks and will receive 198 euros. This team is a scam.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lCi4vedT9sGOxebtc_1MQ2gqB0z3nSIcHYpo50dFjno/edit#gid=35669359

very unfortunate really for those who works form the very start of the bounty. i have to say they did 3 separate bounty campaigns if they pay them all with the tokens which is what is actually the right thing to do if they do have the right mind.  Grin

The project has changed form from ICO to STO, so it can not have anything to do with cryptocurrencies, anyway tokens would be worthless. Bounty rewards they must pay in fiat money, (probably) this is the only legal option.
The bounty program was calculated for 2% of funds raised. It was announced that $1M was raised, so $20k will be paid out. Unfortunately, but the calculations are correct.

EDIT: I was wrong. As STO project they can pay in tokens or cryptocurrency.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:23:51 PM

So now I hear that the dev team is working out how to pay the unpaid bounty participants. They are still counting the stakes from the campaigns they made last year. It's interesting that they never started counting since November last year.  It's kind of premeditated, like they know counting stakes will be fruitless since they had zero interest in actually paying.

I guess we will have to wait and see their actions.

I read about that too. Its still unsure whether they will pay or not. Still not going to be surprise if they actually don't pay. You just can't trust anyone even when they are known and have been registered to the government.  They did a bounty campaign 3 times so this must be hard for them to distribute as lots of money will be distributed to the participants.

And finally it felt useless, after participating in a bounty campaign and they didn't want to pay it was very disappointing. They don't think if the bounty participants do it really seriously and need internet fees for it all. Very critical of what the project has done.
Yes, but as you can see they are going to solve this issue. If we receive our STO tokens we should also share the positive information about the project because we are honest bounty participants!

Their project changed from ICO to STO, but bounty hunters will not receive STO tokens. Due to legal regulations, STO projects can not have anything to do with cryptocurrencies (including tokens), therefore bounty rewards will be paid in the FIAT currency. Bounty rewards will be paid only to those participants who will pass KYC verification.
I passed KYC verification long time ago, when they told us that we need to pass KYC to get tokens, is everything okay? What to do know?

If everything is confirmed and bounty will be paid in EUR, then you will have to provide the bank account number or other place where they will transfer your reward. So in your place I would join the official telegram channel to watch the situation.
What a great news, thank you for this info! Still better EUROs than nothing Cheesy. And is there any spreadsheet how many EUROs will participants receive?

Interesting solution I must really say. Are they going to compensate you for Euro and are they going to pay you the exact sam amount as you would have received in Desico tokens?

Umhmm indeed it is the shame, I now there is worse market now, but.. there was 11weeks campaign long .. with 15 posts every week (3 posts almost every day were required - even harder to fullfill) so user should post at least 165 good quality posts and now it get not more than 1.5usd a post Sad very sad  Sad Sad Sad

On what basis did they now decide to scam you? What is their explanation that they just reduce the amount you guys receive?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:56:30 PM

So now I hear that the dev team is working out how to pay the unpaid bounty participants. They are still counting the stakes from the campaigns they made last year. It's interesting that they never started counting since November last year.  It's kind of premeditated, like they know counting stakes will be fruitless since they had zero interest in actually paying.

I guess we will have to wait and see their actions.

I read about that too. Its still unsure whether they will pay or not. Still not going to be surprise if they actually don't pay. You just can't trust anyone even when they are known and have been registered to the government.  They did a bounty campaign 3 times so this must be hard for them to distribute as lots of money will be distributed to the participants.

And finally it felt useless, after participating in a bounty campaign and they didn't want to pay it was very disappointing. They don't think if the bounty participants do it really seriously and need internet fees for it all. Very critical of what the project has done.
Yes, but as you can see they are going to solve this issue. If we receive our STO tokens we should also share the positive information about the project because we are honest bounty participants!

Their project changed from ICO to STO, but bounty hunters will not receive STO tokens. Due to legal regulations, STO projects can not have anything to do with cryptocurrencies (including tokens), therefore bounty rewards will be paid in the FIAT currency. Bounty rewards will be paid only to those participants who will pass KYC verification.
I passed KYC verification long time ago, when they told us that we need to pass KYC to get tokens, is everything okay? What to do know?

If everything is confirmed and bounty will be paid in EUR, then you will have to provide the bank account number or other place where they will transfer your reward. So in your place I would join the official telegram channel to watch the situation.
What a great news, thank you for this info! Still better EUROs than nothing Cheesy. And is there any spreadsheet how many EUROs will participants receive?

It is rather unusual to perceive such information. I have not yet seen a project, that would pay a reward in euros and directly on a bank card. it would be interesting to see, what will happen. and can it really bring about certain achievements.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mig6r

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:22:43 PM

I found my self in spreadsheet and for 2 months of signature they will send me 3 Euros only? Why I did the KYC, oh my got?
You are one of the most loyal supporters, I think.
If you really participated in the campaign over two months, I really impressed with your loyalty on DESICO project.

Over two months? Correct me if I am wrong but this has been running for much longer than just two months or not?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
CallulaMay

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:23:26 AM

I see you use the CARD brand a lot in your description. Is CARD onboard and why would CARD choose this token where many others have failed to partner with VISA or Master?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:18:23 PM

very unfortunate really for those who works form the very start of the bounty. i have to say they did 3 separate bounty campaigns if they pay them all with the tokens which is what is actually the right thing to do if they do have the right mind.  Grin

The project has changed form from ICO to STO, so it can not have anything to do with cryptocurrencies, anyway tokens would be worthless. Bounty rewards they must pay in fiat money, (probably) this is the only legal option.
The bounty program was calculated for 2% of funds raised. It was announced that $1M was raised, so $20k will be paid out. Unfortunately, but the calculations are correct.

I guess that's fair. The fund raising was able to raise a little above the minimum cap. If they raised $10M, $200k would have been paid out. Let's just charge this to the bear markets - wrong timing and all.

mig6r

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:42:59 AM

I guess that's fair. The fund raising was able to raise a little above the minimum cap. If they raised $10M, $200k would have been paid out. Let's just charge this to the bear markets - wrong timing and all.

I think the participants are more angry about imprecise information and the whole drama coming with the suddenly planned cancellation of the whole campaign without payment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:34:51 AM

It's sad though that no one from the official team is updating this thread. Yeah, I knew it all along - these ICO fundraisers just use the forum to raise capital and nothing more. What is so hard to create real discussion on the forum's threads?

DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:19:07 AM

DESICO will host STO of Kriptomat

DESICO, a company to issue and trade security tokens, has partnered up with the second business company to carry out Security Token Offering (STO) via DESICO platform. The STO is scheduled for May 9th, 2019, and the issued tokenized securities will be made available to retail investors.

https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-will-host-sto-of-kriptomat-33a49a9a2ff5

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:58:10 PM

Desico - I have a question to you!
When bounty workers will be paid?
It is long time after bounty is over and still no payment?
how much more time it will take?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:55:47 AM

Ask Me Anything #4 with Laimonas Noreika from DESICO. Srdjan Mahmutovich and Dejan Davidovic of Kriptomat hosted Laimonas Noreika, CEO from Desico.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD-Qgn6FbXI
adamvp

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:15:27 PM

Ask Me Anything #4 with Laimonas Noreika from DESICO. Srdjan Mahmutovich and Dejan Davidovic of Kriptomat hosted Laimonas Noreika, CEO from Desico.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD-Qgn6FbXI

What an AMA which wasn't even announced anywhere? Did they at least answer when bounty participants will get their money which bounty participants worked many months for?
 Angry

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:56:24 PM

What an AMA which wasn't even announced anywhere? Did they at least answer when bounty participants will get their money which bounty participants worked many months for?
 Angry

Yeah, the Youtube video had only less than 100 views too. Maybe they had shown the AMA video on another media platform, who knows? Bounty is not among their topics, besides, you can't mix the front-end with the back-end. The target audience is potential investors, not bounty campaigners.

adamvp

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:35:55 PM

Why no update? Not  just regarding  bounty workers matter, but even the project itself? Should we consider this project lost?
STO was to be so perspective market area, but desico seems to waste this capabilities :/

timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:53:28 PM

Desico - I have a question to you!
When bounty workers will be paid?
It is long time after bounty is over and still no payment?
how much more time it will take?

Good Questions...

Anyone did not lost hope now?

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
adamvp

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:44:04 PM

On their telegram they are writing about some Security Token Offerings, but it seems bounty workers will not see any benefits from this fact at all :|
It is really really sad that such behaviour goes completely unpunished Sad

timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 05:52:20 AM

Updates ?

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:30:03 PM

Updates ?

Telegram channel abandoned since August. Looks like they closed shop already without informing anyone. Lol, even this thread stopped on August too. Desico is gone and a failed STO.

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:34:45 PM

Updates ?

Telegram channel abandoned since August. Looks like they closed shop already without informing anyone. Lol, even this thread stopped on August too. Desico is gone and a failed STO.

i think admins are online on the channel but they choose to ignore the shitposts. time to time i see those promotion shitposts on channel are being deleted, but like after 3-4 days. looks like they don't care at all, and giving no updates. hopes lost for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: