Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
Mr Marks

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

I am interested in this. a little on my guard though at the moment

I've had a good look at this now. I am a convert and bulish.

Ive been converted too, love this project!

this is exactly what we need. Anyone in the crypto game will be fed up with all the scammers and frauds, DESICO will sort that out.

The first platform to sell security tokens and legally, how can anyone be against this?
i read an article today that said 40 percent of icos are scams , that's a high figure .
thats a serious figure , icos are like a minefields at the moment . desico cant come soon enough
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:57:54 AM

I am interested in this. a little on my guard though at the moment

I've had a good look at this now. I am a convert and bulish.

Ive been converted too, love this project!

this is exactly what we need. Anyone in the crypto game will be fed up with all the scammers and frauds, DESICO will sort that out.

The first platform to sell security tokens and legally, how can anyone be against this?
i read an article today that said 40 percent of icos are scams , that's a high figure .
thats a serious figure , icos are like a minefields at the moment . desico cant come soon enough

amen
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:58:43 AM

Its ecosystem will disrupt the global venture capital market for $ 155 billion by introducing security tokens through Blochein.
An interesting idea solves a very important problem in countries where the regulation of the crypto currency is very difficult.
can you explain blochein

do you mean blockchain?
if so check this video out for a simple explaination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP_hGPQVLpA

I wish more projects would make quick videos
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:59:18 AM

this is excellent
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

New article from the Desico telegram group While wider and wider crypto world community urges to stop dressing up the pig calling ICO tokens utility instead of security tokens, DESICO again explains difference between the two. Security tokens are making early stage investments possible for people like you and me. Here is how DESICO will help.                                                                                                                                     https://medium.com/@desico.io/security-tokens-are-making-early-stage-investments-possible-for-people-like-you-and-me-bede9e57754e
james30s

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

New article from the Desico telegram group While wider and wider crypto world community urges to stop dressing up the pig calling ICO tokens utility instead of security tokens, DESICO again explains difference between the two. Security tokens are making early stage investments possible for people like you and me. Here is how DESICO will help.                                                                                                                                     https://medium.com/@desico.io/security-tokens-are-making-early-stage-investments-possible-for-people-like-you-and-me-bede9e57754e
Thanks for the link to this article explains the differences between a utility token & security tokens really helpful article
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Only recently found Desico but already I can the potential. Also, to already have a demo preview available is excellent. This is definitely a step in the right direction for the future of security token ICO's. Looking forward to this one.

Yeah, the demo looks pretty impressive.
i had a look at the demo today . cant wait to see the final product . will make decision making a lot easier
This project is quite good at a time when the cryptocurrency market is falling sharply. This can be an effective investment choice during this time. DESICO's Team DEV needs better PR strategies to attract more community and investor interest in this project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

Thanks for the link to this article explains the differences between a utility token & security tokens really helpful article
Just a little update about what Desico are getting up to in Hong Kong, article from the Desico telegram group

Our CEO Laimonas is on stage right now at Hong Kong's RISE conference, and he’s discussing decentralization and the future of security tokens. If you’re in HK come meet us!
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

Just a little update about what Desico are getting up to in Hong Kong, article from the Desico telegram group

Our CEO Laimonas is on stage right now at Hong Kong's RISE conference, and he’s discussing decentralization and the future of security tokens. If you’re in HK come meet us!
outstanding project that’s undeniably missing from the productivity of new ico’s moving forward come and join their telegram group https://t.me/desicochat very helpful & it’s community is growing very quickly
zeef

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:54:45 AM

Could we mine it?

superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

Could we mine it?

Its about time something like this was created, a legal platform to provide security tokens, im right behind this idea.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Could we mine it?

Its about time something like this was created, a legal platform to provide security tokens, im right behind this idea.

Check out the prototype, it gives you a feel of hoe the platform will look. https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens
harry_brown

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Could we mine it?

Check out the prototype, it gives you a feel of hoe the platform will look. https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens

Anyone he really loves the crypto world will know that this is now needed in our industry. Some regulation will improve the security of all us involved in it. I love the idea of DESICO and will be backing it for sure.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

Could we mine it?

Anyone he really loves the crypto world will know that this is now needed in our industry. Some regulation will improve the security of all us involved in it. I love the idea of DESICO and will be backing it for sure.

I agree, we need this, I've been scammed a couple of times and hopefully with the launch of DESICO, no one will have to go through what I have gone through because it is a nightmare. More power to DESICO is what I say!
james30s

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

The Desico team out and about on their Asian roadshow watch the video here it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U43ccCRNvxc
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

Could we mine it?

I agree, we need this, I've been scammed a couple of times and hopefully with the launch of DESICO, no one will have to go through what I have gone through because it is a nightmare. More power to DESICO is what I say!
Think so too. I was scammed twice so now it is really hard for me to trust to any project. Hope that with the DESICO launching I will be in safe.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

Could we mine it?

Think so too. I was scammed twice so now it is really hard for me to trust to any project. Hope that with the DESICO launching I will be in safe.
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
penfold84s

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

I really like this project, the Desico team are very active in telegram and busy all over the globe making this project happen and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
[/quote]
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

I really like this project, the Desico team are very active in telegram and busy all over the globe making this project happen and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
[/quote]

yeah I saw they were in Hong Kong and not off to Singapore, they really are getting around spreading the word about this fantastic project.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

yeah I saw they were in Hong Kong and not off to Singapore, they really are getting around spreading the word about this fantastic project.
[/quote]

Love this project, it will give us all some peace of mind knowing that scammers won't be able to scam anymore, how could anyone in this crypto game be against that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: