Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55663 times)
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

DESICO uses Blockchain technology to inform the public about fully issued, purchased and sold legal tags. I think the successful DESICO project will contribute to promoting the government-approved and supported cryptographic market.

Looking forward to the live AMA today another great chance to put some tough questions to the Desico team love hearing more about Sto game changer in the crypto space don’t miss out👍

I missed it live but just watched it... very helpful with many questions that I was interested in knowing the answers too. If anyone else missed it, heres the link https://www.facebook.com/desico.io/videos/118424645741742/ Im looking forward to hearing about how the sale has gone a couple weeks.
I've seen this morning that they have had over 1000 STO participants in the first week!

That doesn't surprise me, I can only see this project being successful, everything about the project is 2nd to none and im excited to see how it develops over the next few months.
Great news thanks for sharing the Q&A as I missed it that was very helpful, it was a brilliant Q&A too very insightful, don’t forget their is only 5 days left of the STO don’t miss out get involved and invest wisely with Desico
It has gone by so fast, can not believe that it ends on Friday!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StoneCold262

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

I highly recommend you join the telegram group. Its a great community and the admin in the tg group is very helpful, she answers all your questions and makes you feel very welcome, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat

I completely agree, the admins in their TG are awesome and very helpful. Probably one of the best out there in my humble opinion!
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:18:57 AM

DESICO uses Blockchain technology to inform the public about fully issued, purchased and sold legal tags. I think the successful DESICO project will contribute to promoting the government-approved and supported cryptographic market.

Looking forward to the live AMA today another great chance to put some tough questions to the Desico team love hearing more about Sto game changer in the crypto space don’t miss out👍

I missed it live but just watched it... very helpful with many questions that I was interested in knowing the answers too. If anyone else missed it, heres the link https://www.facebook.com/desico.io/videos/118424645741742/ Im looking forward to hearing about how the sale has gone a couple weeks.
I've seen this morning that they have had over 1000 STO participants in the first week!

That doesn't surprise me, I can only see this project being successful, everything about the project is 2nd to none and im excited to see how it develops over the next few months.
Great news thanks for sharing the Q&A as I missed it that was very helpful, it was a brilliant Q&A too very insightful, don’t forget their is only 5 days left of the STO don’t miss out get involved and invest wisely with Desico

Jeez over already?! only a couple of days left? this has been an amazing token sale. I am so excited about STOs and earning passive income from just holding my DESI Tokens!
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

Jeez over already?! only a couple of days left? this has been an amazing token sale. I am so excited about STOs and earning passive income from just holding my DESI Tokens!

youre right it has flown by! Ive already invested some but I get paid on friday and wanted to grab some more, the sale ends on friday right? Not Thursday night, like the day before Friday starts is the last day?
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Startup of the Week: DESICO

DESICO is building a legally compliant platform to issue and trade security tokens. What are their main competitors and how does it work: all answers are revealed in the article by Laimonas Noreika, CEO of DESICO.
https://www.startuplithuania.com/news/startup-week-desico/?fbclid=IwAR0jBy7JFPsl2HQFYi281dJ4pYiqtpKGiEJ_Hj-jj6ThxdmriAwe_HCmFfg
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

I highly recommend you join the telegram group. Its a great community and the admin in the tg group is very helpful, she answers all your questions and makes you feel very welcome, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat

I completely agree, the admins in their TG are awesome and very helpful. Probably one of the best out there in my humble opinion!
Without a doubt!!! Ingrida rocks!!
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

I totally agree with you she’s a gem for sure, and it’s great that desico have decided to keep the sto open for another week gives me a chance to grab some more desi tokens.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:47:14 PM

Great bit of information provided by desico on STO data https://stmarket.co/en/STO/43/Desico.html
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

How will they convert the computation for the old ICO tokens to STO tokens? I haven't found any reference to that.

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

DESICO STO Now Over, Results Announced Next Week!
https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-sto-now-over-results-announced-next-week-e72b8166c8c

After almost a year of working on it, the DESICO Security Token Sale has finished, and we would like to say a MASSIVE thank you for investing in our DESI security token! Without you and your investments big and small, we would not be able to reshape the financial landscape of the future via security tokens — you can be assured that this is just the very beginning of our journey together.

Now the STO is over, we have to let you know about a few other things — firstly, we will NOT be accepting any investments into our DESI token after 16:00 UTC today — that’s November 30th; secondly we will be announcing the results of our STO NEXT WEEK, so that will be the week beginning December 3rd.

DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

DESICO raised $1M during the first part of its STO and is now open for business https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-raised-1m-during-the-first-part-of-its-sto-and-is-now-open-for-business-5aa7924b4d7c

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:11:55 PM

Can you please answer the following question since I have not gotten an answer from one of the moderators on telegram channel yet.
You raised $1 million on ICO but you have promised to pay $500k for bounties. Are you really going to pay out half of the raised money for bounty campaigns?
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:14:46 PM

There is a new post on Telegram, and unfortunately it seems they will not pay us a cent. This is absolutely scum of the earth behaviour and I hope that everyone involved in the project goes bankrupt and ends up on the street. Shame!!

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:59:52 PM

Please this injustice must stop, DESICO team said they will not pay us.
I have created a threat please drop you comment and give a suggestion how we can get our reward
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092272.new#new
Please repost the thread we need it to go far.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:39:15 PM

Stay away from this project. the desico team are the liar. Desico team of the bounty they stole  personal ID cards from all bounty participants. full verification KYC, after which they said that they do not pay a lot of months for the campaign

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:46:08 PM

looks like a classic example that we really need an escrow to make all these work for us. i am in their telegram and don't know for sure if the announcement indeed comes from the admin but what they said was that because its STO, they can not pay the bounty hunters as dictate by the law. how fuckedup could that be for the participants?
worse was that they collected KYC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Olatunjex

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager:
Dear participants of DESICO bounty,

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters

Link to above post on the forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092272.new#new

Olatunjex

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:56:01 PM

looks like a classic example that we really need an escrow to make all these work for us. i am in their telegram and don't know for sure if the announcement indeed comes from the admin but what they said was that because its STO, they can not pay the bounty hunters as dictate by the law. how fuckedup could that be for the participants?
worse was that they collected KYC.
polymath is more compliance than DESICO still they airdrop tokens and paid for their advert.

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:00:37 PM

If you want to give your money to desico, read how bounty employees' has scamed. they worked for them for a few months, they got "im sorry" for the work

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092272.0

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:28:59 PM

If you want to give your money to desico, read how bounty employees' has scamed. they worked for them for a few months, they got "im sorry" for the work

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092272.0
Lol not credible they just say thanks and apologies after 11 weeks of campaign, does not make sense. This really makes me annoyed how it might work as long as it is only paid by 1 or 2 broken words. If they regret it, at least they pay a fraction of that is supposed to received participants of the bounty.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: