Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for International business partnerships  (Read 446 times)
prateek300588 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:59:07 AM

Hi guys,

I've been pondering for quite some time what is required to take bitcoin to it's next stage.

I'd like to get back to the basics, solving the Byzantine General Problem is the most powerful aspect of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is cheap and efficient for virtual transactions. <--- That is about it for the layman.

The only benefit the layman would acknowledge.

This is still good enough, for helping the middle/lower class Netizens.

Current Case:

Businesses move around the most amount of money. international trade relations are built on trust.

The high sunk costs required to establish such relationships is not always available to entrepreneurs from middle to poor class backgrounds.

Product Use Case:

Eg.
I live in South Africa.
I find a friend in Gujarat India.
We find someone online living in Antwerp.

We decide to partner up.
I can buy cheapest diamonds in South Africa, send to the friend in Gujarat for cheapest cutting, polishing & finishing.
Then he sends the diamonds to Antwerp the best place to sell diamonds.
No one picks up his/her profits, but like partners share their overall profits.

In between for garnering trust and saving on transaction costs that would take place on moving money. We help these people create a basic social contract and a multi-sign account to deposit their share of the partnership money, and for withdrawl approvals to their choice of exchange in their country. (Those vary of bitcoin can opt to have their money saved as USD or bitcoin, We could manage to do the same after moving money to a trustworthy exchange this needs to be thought of more clearly)

Now, multi-sign exists in the Bitcoin Infrastructure, but I believe those who could use the features do not necessarily understand the Tech world.

Therefore a dedicated site for marketing this international business partnership facilitation would help.

Other than adoption this could help in uplifting the economy and could help new traders in competing with established ones.

Looking for all the help I can get,
donations would help: 1dZSEtRhu9u4nP8Pyb3VLScj58oojs1UF

Kindly post your donation details, any revenue generation (I believe operating the service could demand some regular non profit funding or could be shifted to a service(adds regulatory requirements to the equation)) if the following is converted to a for profit business would be shared with the donors.

Need skilled developers:
PHP/SQL
CURL
Bitcoin Api's
Google Authenticator API
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: