Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Although he has nothing to do with geist geld besides training there and mining a ton of coins, should doubleC open up a geist geld exchange while all the other exchanges are closed due to bitcoinexpress?  (Voting closed: September 21, 2011, 01:43:31 PM)
Yes geistgeld has nothing to do with bitcoinexpress and I dont care if he profits from it. - 12 (35.3%)
It seems unfair when a hacker who holds  a ton of geist gelds, gets all other exchanges closed down, why should he profit while everyone else has to wait for fixes? - 22 (64.7%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO you think doubleC should open an exchange for geistgeld w/ the btcexpress sit  (Read 2418 times)
joulesbeef (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:18:21 AM

classic JB, completely missing what's going on. even a nub lurker like myself can understand what's happening better than you. Apart from GG already being reset (and BCX losing his mass of GG in the process), of course doublec isnt going to start up a new exchange while he's currently shutting his other ones down...

I often wonder how such a good idea attracted so many dumb people.

It was reset and bitcoin express started mining at point 0, I am not claiming he has the hacked coins, I am claiming he is an early adopter of geist gelds. Thanks for playing but next time try to keep up
Let's set the record straight:

1) I did have 20,000 blocks of Geist Geld Version 1

2) The ArtForz/BCX Time Traveler and Difficulty Exploit was fixed and tested.

3) Block restarted from the Genesis block

4) I started like anyone else with no advantage

WOW a douche and cant read either.
let me quote the relevant parts.
is a founding miner on geist geld

No where did I claim you were keeping the hacked coins, just that you were a miner on the geist geld, begging doubleC to open an exchange at teh same time you had all the exchanges closed down.

Quite honestly ALL CHAINS have benefitted from except Namecoin.

actually they would have benefited had you done this the proper way, not the douche bag way getting all the exchanges closed. You dont think that will hurt the price when they reopen? dont think that will hurt the chains in the number of miners? Wow your more stupid than I thought.

This is all there is to it. Anyone who has been interested in and following GG could have started immediately after the reset.

No one knew about the reset besides people like bitcoin express who were following the geist geld thread, which starts off saying it is more a test than a real coin. THIS GAVE DOUCHEBAGS LIKE BITCOIN EXPRESS AN ADVANTAGE.

and having all other alt coins chains exchanges closed gives geist geld an advantage on the market. I'll dumb it down for bitcoin express. LESS USERS IN THE OTHER EXCHANGES MEANS MORE USERS IN THE GEIST GELD EXCHANGE.

he shouldnt profit by attacking the other chains.

mooo for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:21:03 AM

classic JB, completely missing what's going on. even a nub lurker like myself can understand what's happening better than you. Apart from GG already being reset (and BCX losing his mass of GG in the process), of course doublec isnt going to start up a new exchange while he's currently shutting his other ones down...

It was reset and bitcoin express started mining at point 0, I am not claiming he has the hacked coins, I am claiming he is an early adopter of geist gelds. Thanks for playing but next time try to keep up

It sure did not sound like that was what you were saying.
joulesbeef (OP)

moOo

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:29:48 AM

fair enough.

but

and

you will be helping someone who had mined geist gelds at 0 hour and as such is a major holder of the coins, someone who probably screwed up your investments and time.

Show me the line that caused you to think I alluded to the fact that he is holding onto hacked coins he wants to sell.

mooo for rent
joulesbeef (OP)

moOo

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:32:31 AM

and sorry Lolcust. I know i gave you hell before, and you shouldnt be in middle of this and you did nothing wrong and really you should have your exchange, but I should have mine as well, and due to a stupid douche bag who claims he doesnt want to make anyone lose money and then proceeds to make people lose money, who says he only wants to test and then proceeds to claim he wants to develop and alt chain killer... well you may not deserve it but I dont want the exchange to open until the other ones are open back up as well.

mooo for rent
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:38:20 AM

fair enough.

but

and

you will be helping someone who had mined geist gelds at 0 hour and as such is a major holder of the coins, someone who probably screwed up your investments and time.

Show me the line that caused you to think I alluded to the fact that he is holding onto hacked coins he wants to sell.

This time around I do not believe BCX got in at hour 0. I got in at about hour 6 and he was at like hour 5. But it doesn't matter when you get in with GG given that the output of new coins is relatively stable.

Earlier BCX took 200 GH/s and ran the difficulty from 50 to 120 over the course of like 25 minutes and mined say 150 blocks. Once he left the difficulty came down within minutes to 50 or 60.

Not sure what you're worried about.
caston

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2011, 06:52:39 AM

Does that offer extend to others too?

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

You're too much of a businessperson, Cosby Wink

Probably there will be a limit. It is up to you how are you going to handle your career as an individual. Being a business man it should have a goal to achieve and has a To Do List for you to be guided and gather information to be handle in a situation like this. Bitcoin is a good business form as well to be participated by many people.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: