Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found POS coin wich the pay 10 000 for POS mining  (Read 160 times)
ovchar (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

Huh What do You think about this coin?  Shocked
 BTC https://www.dravitecoin.com/      BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crt01

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

This is a new project in the market of crypto currency. I have gone through the link and have found this project promising. Since the project is new, we cannot say anything about this. I hope that this will be successful in the market.
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

BTC https://www.dravitecoin.com/      BTC

in my opinion this cou  is strange, so i think i would not risk ot,but it is up to you, of course, to decide here
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

This is a new project in the market of crypto currency. I have gone through the link and have found this project promising. Since the project is new, we cannot say anything about this. I hope that this will be successful in the market.
cryptocurrency world is eidpsjy enough, so i would not invest wothout knowing i really want to do it right now
JennyGreen

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

I am not a fan of this tbh, i don't think the team have showcased the benefits of it enough to win me over
bankscrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

The first and foremost rule is to never go for the numbers but to loos for the number of demands the project has in order to avoid being scammed. So, instead of looking at the money, we need to know if it is legit or not.
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

Dravite seems to be quite good, interms of it's script algorithm which makes the blockchain super fast and easy to use. With different staking rewards and high POS, not bad for something new. But then again you should wait and see how it grows to verify the nature
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

Looks promising on the POS reward structure, but if there is no added value, the coin will be useless
The key success of new coin is "ADDED VALUE"
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

I just read it and find out that it is quite a good project. It has a low transaction cost and also its blockchain is way too much faster . I think it has a great future ahead.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

Even after being a new coin, Dravite has a really promising POS structure which seems to be reliable. It can ensure great returns and has rewards upto 5000% and 10000%. I bet a lot of investors are interested in it.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

The coin Dravite seems to be a promising one. Ans paying $10k for POS mining is a big amount. I am looking forward to this. Maybe will go for it after studying a little more.
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

It surprised me by the POS coins that would mine 10000 POS. Before investing, study more about this. To make profits from investment, you have to invest carefully.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

I have gone through the link you provided and i can't seem to really understand the project? Please can you shade more light on the project so that i will really understand more, i like those kind of projects and i need to understand more. 
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

BTC https://www.dravitecoin.com/      BTC

The whole roadmap consists of "get it to more exchanges and make a neater wallet", like that is of any importance in some way. There are hundreds of PoS coins out there, unless it has something new to bring to the table, it's a "quick in, quick out" coin at best.

So basically a shitcoin.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

The whole roadmap consists of "get it to more exchanges and make a neater wallet", like that is of any importance in some way. There are hundreds of PoS coins out there, unless it has something new to bring to the table, it's a "quick in, quick out" coin at best.

So basically a shitcoin.

Right, too often projects focus on near term goals such as various listings and wallet products without clearly stating more tangible goals in long term roadmaps.  However, listings and wallets are still important and may serve as a good leading indicator if the wallet product is good and brings anything unique. 

I wouldn't rule this coin out just yet though.  Depending on attainability and any indications of future viability, this could be good.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Another newbie account trying to shill a shit coin.

In general, I really dislike pos coins.
They are basically a pay to win type structure where you have to amass a high amount of coins to have the returns pay off significantly.
This also locks up your assets and keeps you from being able to strategically buy and sell as you see fit.
On top of that, I see it as a non sustainable model.
Most of these coins have no actual real use.
Basically, the only use is to keep them, stake them, and "gain interest"
Inherently, this will force the value of the coin to eventually diminish because it has no fungibility.
That is not a good investment in my mind.

feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

I don't know how this could work.  I would think the inflation that would occur would be devastating to the coins price.  It may be a nice swing trade as I imagine a huge pump and dump may occur when the greedy hear that there is a POS paying that much.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

So basically a shitcoin.

Right, too often projects focus on near term goals such as various listings and wallet products without clearly stating more tangible goals in long term roadmaps.  However, listings and wallets are still important and may serve as a good leading indicator if the wallet product is good and brings anything unique.  

I wouldn't rule this coin out just yet though.  Depending on attainability and any indications of future viability, this could be good.

I don't know, I think the times where you could make actual money with yet another Bitcoin/Peercoin/Blackcoin clone are mostly over. The whole Masternode shebang showed that there is still some drive in it, but all in all, I think there's too much of a turn over now to really chase stuff like that, at least for me.

As a consequence, I look for actual real development, projects which try to solve existing problems from the getgo. I mean, what are they planning? "We made this generic PoS-coin and maybe at some point, if we stick around long enough, we will get an idea what exactly to do with it. In the mean time, here's a qt-wallet clone with a nice looking UI and you can buy our premine at these exchanges."

Yeah, sure…
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: