Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] WorldWealthCoin Lending Platform - Bargain Opportunity  (Read 367 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

I can see your wallet says the coin symbol is WWC but this symbol already has an established coin. [url]See it here[https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139958.0]. Wounded Warrior Coin [WWC]. So how do you call your coin as WWC? Why should people trust you without a proper roadmap and white paper? Also, you didn't give us the wallet link in GitHub. Everything just sounds like a scam. I wish I could believe you if everything is fine there, but I'm not going to invest like a blind man.
I'll be happy to know if your project is not another scam like many other.
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WorldWealth.io (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

I can see your wallet says the coin symbol is WWC but this symbol already has an established coin. [url]See it here[https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139958.0]. Wounded Warrior Coin [WWC]. So how do you call your coin as WWC? Why should people trust you without a proper roadmap and white paper? Also, you didn't give us the wallet link in GitHub. Everything just sounds like a scam. I wish I could believe you if everything is fine there, but I'm not going to invest like a blind man.
I'll be happy to know if your project is not another scam like many other.
Thank you.

No coin on coinmarketcap even starts with the symbol WW so WWC is fairly unique. We cannot control other coins using the same symbol but at the moment no established coin uses it and nothing stops others using the same symbols either. The github link is something we will have soon as well as all other documents with the main ICO site.

We have not launched the main ICO yet due to market conditions and other scam lending platforms.

There is nothing wrong with lending platforms and they are not a scam. Bitconnect could have carried on as the coin was still very high value when they cancelled the lending due to people who weren't in it complaining to authorities. Staking (PoS) isn't called a scam but is worse than lending as it inflates the supply. Lending does the opposite and pays less coins back (if the coin grows faster than the daily interest rate, which was true for bitconnect) and allows the company to grow as they can use those profits to market the coin. People lending don't mind that they would have received more from just holding the coin rather than lending as the interest is still good and people need to lend for the coin to be successful.

All these other companies who scammed have given lending platforms a bad name but we plan to automate and decentralise everything so that nothing can stop our platform. We will wait a few more weeks before launching the main ICO site due to the bad sentiment towards these but we will not abandon the lending. It will also eventually just work on its own through the wallets. You can think of it like a kind of staking but the percentages will be linked to the BTC price of the coin. We will also not rely on the popularity of the coin and profit in other ways to help the value of the coin by buying back and taking more out of circulation with these profits.
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

as i read the information above,it looks like good one to invest,is such interesting lending platform,hope it will be a successful
WorldWealth.io (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

We are still assessing the market and will launch the main ICO sometime this year. We are considering many options for our WWC coin.  We don't want to rush into anything prematurely as we want to ensure the success of our platform and coin. Remember, the coin is already released and you can buy it in the pre-sale now at a cheaper than ICO price.

Regards,
  WorldWealth.io
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: