Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should tablet computers become the primary way students learn in class?  (Read 315 times)
DeepuEzy

Activity: 180
Merit: 51

https://deepuezy.selly.store

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

I don't find anything wrong with that..

Just grab the Knowledge from where-ever it comes.. it shouldn't matter if its coming from a Person, Computer or even a piece of Paper..

Knowledge is what matters the most, not the medium from which it came..

💖💖 My AWS Credits Shop / Amazon Web Services Credits: https://deepuezy.selly.store

🔴✔️📢 Email ID: deepuezy@gmail.com  🔴✔️📢 Skype: live:deepuezy  🔴✔️📢 Hangout: deepuezy@gmail.com
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darchelleXI

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

No because we will rely on the technology not on the manpower
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

Its good to use tablet for classes for fast way of learning but alternative way of learning through the use of textbooks should always remain so that students knows the value of textbooks.Using tablet has also a bad effects on students like it can store different application that can affect the students performance.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

For me it's is ! Easy to use, you can carry tons of book with about 1 kg on your back, why you have to use books, notebooks ? You can search any knowledge immediately.
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

Today's technology is always growing, probably one of the fastest ways to learn
Descon

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

It can be a way to help them or to make studying and learning much easier but the traditional way is still different your more immerse. Oh and the smell of books is so addicting

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
edward-cullen

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

i think kids shall read more, no matter on tablets or books, but visual content is necessary
wattef90

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

It is worth trying because it makes it easier for teachers and students to deliver lessons and make it easier for us to ask when we are at home if it is necessary.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

Learning through the use of tablets has been in vogue for a while. I believe that every object has the potential to be abused and that students may pretend to learn with it and actually get distracted. On the other hand, the advantages of tablets over textbooks far outweighs its demerits. Besides, tablets can simply be programmed to only allow learning.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:51 AM

Saya pikir kalau kita punya pikiran yang sagar ngak perlu menggunakan tablet dan laptop.karna orang zaman dahulu tidak paket laptop untuk belajar
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

I do have cousins who are IT students and they are encouraged to use tablets and laptops in class. I think at some point it was even required. Personally I think it is a great way to learn, even though a tablet and a laptop are not cheap. I also heard that some universities  may start incorporating VR in class. I think this is a better way to learn than the use of laptops and tablets, especially in Science class or even History. Instead of sitting in your desk for an hour and listening to your professor, students will be immersed in virtual reality and learn their lessons quickly and better.
simon_garrison

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

I do have cousins who are IT students and they are encouraged to use tablets and laptops in class. I think at some point it was even required. Personally I think it is a great way to learn, even though a tablet and a laptop are not cheap. I also heard that some universities  may start incorporating VR in class. I think this is a better way to learn than the use of laptops and tablets, especially in Science class or even History. Instead of sitting in your desk for an hour and listening to your professor, students will be immersed in virtual reality and learn their lessons quickly and better.
I would be very interested to see how VR would be used in the classroom. I can understand being immersed in virtually reality. What does be in that reality though? What could be done there and can't be don't in "real" reality. I'm sure you would be just watching a teacher lecture in VR. Can you think of anything concrete examples of how VR would be used. I think that VR is a cool thing, but I can't see how it'll be used widespread yet.
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

I don't think that tablet computers should become a primary way students learn in class it's easier for kids to pretend to do their work on a computer than it is  with a textbook.
It depends on the grade you are in, if you are a college student and a computer science or an IT student or any other field, then tablets and laptop is useful to create letters and reports, make videos for presentation. But if you are an elementary or a high school student, as long as it needs to be used, it is okay unless it is not required.
Richeniko55

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

Students should use the equipment that serves them the most. I don't think there should be any obligatory warrant to use tablet or computer. Everybody chooses what fits him best.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

I don't really buy the ideal of using tablet computers for learning alone. At times it constitute laziness and distraction among some students. Tablet computer should be an aid to learning.
For me personally, I don't like studying for a long time using soft documents, it do affects my eyes and I get bore easily both e-learning and hard copy learning should be used.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
glaszy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

yes I think it is very possible, because tablet computers are much more practical to use and very supportive when applied to the world of education. it will be good if used correctly.
kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

i don't think that either. its just compliment
fafy01

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

no it should not be because it effects the children eyes and makes their mind weak and lazy
anjas80

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:32:43 PM

yes I think it is very possible, because tablet computers are much more practical to use and very supportive when applied to the world of education. it will be good if used correctly.
redtrus55

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

This is not a matter of practicality, but it is a matter of experience and skill, if students use manual notebooks, then the hands of the student will be better trained to write and will be better able to know the meaning of what is written.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: