Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates  (Read 36809 times)
imine2

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Whats the latest on pools to use guys?... I am on Slushpool Zcash mining.. what are your thoughts to multi port Mining Pool Hub?.. I tried it for a while and figured i am better mining a single coin...ZhashPro looks and works well too for Zcash and ZEN..
Just wondering what you guys are mining for best profitability? 
Cheers
I use prohashing.com with multiswitch for equihash algorithm and autoexchange to BTC + LTC.

nanopool.org as backup pool mining ZEC(Zcash).

and finally

MPH with multiswitch for equihash algorithm and autoexchange to BTC as last backup pool.

live latency check:
https://investoon.com/mining_pools/

https://prohashing.com/help.html
Subsection :  Make the Most Money Possible
"Prohashing not only merge mines coins, but distributes users among different coin networks with a custom algorithm that prevents mined coins from crashing in value or soaring in difficulty. Prohashing monitors every coin with every price change and every new block. The algorithm recalculates profitability multiple times per second, ensuring that the pool is always mining the most profitable coin using the most up to date information. Our debt to you is locked in the coin you choose at the time of earning, so you have no risk if the coins we mine with your hashrate decline in value."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
htautosjay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Whats the latest on pools to use guys?... I am on Slushpool Zcash mining.. what are your thoughts to multi port Mining Pool Hub?.. I tried it for a while and figured i am better mining a single coin...ZhashPro looks and works well too for Zcash and ZEN..
Cheers
I use prohashing.com with multiswitch for equihash algorithm and autoexchange to BTC + LTC.

and finally

MPH with multiswitch for equihash algorithm and autoexchange to BTC as last backup pool.

live latency check:

"Prohashing not only merge mines coins, but distributes users among different coin networks with a custom algorithm that prevents mined coins from crashing in value or soaring in difficulty. Prohashing monitors every coin with every price change and every new block. The algorithm recalculates profitability multiple times per second, ensuring that the pool is always mining the most profitable coin using the most up to date information. Our debt to you is locked in the coin you choose at the time of earning, so you have no risk if the coins we mine with your hashrate decline in value."

I do like the sound of Prohashing.. I have setup an account, but what URL should i use for multi port mining? and what is that password argument?.. I really dont understand that.. and where do i get the worker names?.. Sorry for the multi questions but its so much different than the other pools i have used..
Thank you
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

I do like the sound of Prohashing.. I have setup an account, but what URL should i use for multi port mining? and what is that password argument?.. I really dont understand that.. and where do i get the worker names?.. Sorry for the multi questions but its so much different than the other pools i have used..
Thank you

I never heard of pro hashing but will give it a look.

we should have a couple of us point x number of miners to different pools and give  72 hrs and cross check the results to see what pools are better
imine2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

Subsection :  Make the Most Money Possible

Thank you

For more information like mining single coin you read "help" on prohashing.com site.
(Port 3336 is for Equihash algorithm)

Miner number 1
Pool 1:
URL: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336
Worker: your_login_name_at_prohashing.com
Password: n=miner001

Miner number 2
Pool 1:
Password: n=miner002

Miner number 3
Pool 1:
Password: n=miner003

and so on ...
imine2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

Thank you

I never heard of pro hashing but will give it a look.

we should have a couple of us point x number of miners to different pools and give  72 hrs and cross check the results to see what pools are better

Sounds like a great idea but because different latency and geographic location it's better if a few people with a few of the same type/speed miners do it themself and give a geographic approximation because then result will say more about which pool will give best/most stable result wherever your miners are and perhaps also what internetspeed/bandwidth.

I might have missunderstood something in your idea. Perhaps uoe ment what I said !?

I don't have enough to do this, sorry to say but my experimenting and the fact that I use autoexchange to BTC + LTC prohashing is the best solution for me as far as I know today !
htautosjay

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

Thank you

For more information like mining single coin you read "help" on prohashing.com site.

Miner number 1
Pool 1:

Miner number 2
Pool 1:

Miner number 3
Pool 1:

and so on ...
Thank you so much I will have a go.. Smiley

Ps whats the port for mining multi coins where do i find that?.. Thank you again
xpulse

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

I think it might need to update NiceHash availability for Z9/minis. It is work for these ASIC's now.
Django69

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

I think it might need to update NiceHash availability for Z9/minis. It is work for these ASIC's now.

proof?
xpulse

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

I switched my Z9 minis (6) about 2 weeks ago, and happy with BTC :-)
imine2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 08:23:13 PM by imine2

Cheers

and finally

live latency check:

Thank you

Miner number 1
Pool 1:

Miner number 2
Pool 1:

Miner number 3
Pool 1:

and so on ...
Thank you so much I will have a go.. Smiley

Ps whats the port for mining multi coins where do i find that?.. Thank you again

When you choose a port for an Algorithm like port 3336 for Equihash it WILL be multiswitch UNLESS you specify a specific coin for the chosen ports algorithm like this:
Miner number 1
Pool 1:
Password: n=miner001 c=zcash

In the line Password you can see "c=zcash"

(Se help section)
htautosjay

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

are you getting much rejection % on the Nicehash website?
steelminer

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

Does prohashing still require you to fill out kyc info and send you a 1099?
imine2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

Does prohashing still require you to fill out kyc info and send you a 1099?

Read under settings:
"U.S. Internal Revenue Service Information
Please indicate if you are a resident of the United States or if you qualify according to IRS guidelines found here:

I DO live in the United States OR qualify according to the guidelines above. I DO have a United States postal address.
 I DO qualify according to the guidelines above. I DO NOT have a United States postal address.
 I DO NOT live in the United States AND DO NOT qualify according to the guidelines"

What you are required to fill in and send to them depends as you see above.
(As I understand they are doing minimum requirements which is keeping the info INCASE government require them.)
Django69

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

i have test 2h today with a lot of rejected...
htautosjay

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

Me too same.. going to let them run all night and see
xpulse

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

Me too same.. going to let them run all night and see

Got about 1-2% rejects
hiphoptrail

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

are you saying that your z9's mine zcash and prohashing pays you in btc?
imine2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

At prohashing you can mine zcash only or even better multiswitch between coins for equihash algorithm and you choose which other coins you wan't it converted to like BTC and or LTC and or ...
You set this in "settings".

The conversion is done at once.
You follow this "live" under "earnings".
hiphoptrail

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

At prohashing you can mine zcash only or even better multiswitch between coins for equihash algorithm and you choose which other coins you wan't it converted to like BTC and or LTC and or ...

i really like the idea of prohash but i looked and they are giving 13 cents per kwh. a z9 mini at 10 sols  = 1.30 perday. what am i  missing?
imine2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 09:05:59 AM by imine2

i really like the idea of prohash but i looked and they are giving 13 cents per kwh. a z9 mini at 10 sols  = 1.30 perday. what am i  missing?

They don't pay per kwh !

And what does the pool you use pay per kwh ?

what am I missing ?

And how many in this forum runs their z9 mini's at 10ksol/s ?

Prohashing.com - Expected payouts - Equihash - All time
https://imagebin.ca/v/4JcEOoqErUEk

Prohashing.com - Expected payouts - Equihash - Last 7 days
https://imagebin.ca/v/4JcErr5gyG4g
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: