Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIPCHAIN TOKEN ⭐⭐ SUPER LENDING PLATFORM ⭐⭐  (Read 851 times)
Stylebitmex

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

In today's trend, it is not hard to catch up with an ICO project calling for capital with attractive information about the project to attract investors. With the popularity and popularity of blockchain technology and electronic money today, investing in an ICO project is considered both exciting and profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackbrow

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

Most investors do not read through the Whitepaper, although it contains all the necessary information about the upcoming project and the ICO.

Do not hesitate to read it, or at least the majority of it. Note the positive and negative aspects and add some research of your own. After reading it you will be able to answer a simple question: What does this project bring? How will it make the world more visible? You will also know the core of what you are investing.
Leadforturn

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

VIPCHAIN TOKEN is an open source coding project. This creates trust in the project community, encouraging people from the community to make suggestions or improvements. An open source project provides the opportunity to view the commit record.
Ntbltkt

Activity: 308
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

VIPCHAIN Token purchased during the ICO period on the exchange?
What kind of e-currency do ICOs require?

VIPCHAIN TOKEN, the project is open to everyone. Investing in the project is my smart choice. We should pay attention to the long-term benefits of the project, which will give us a great deal of profit if we invest in the project right now.
Stylebitmex

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

What is an ICO? Should you invest?
ICO is a new concept emerging in recent financial investments on crowdfunding projects (financial mobilization) in cryptocurrency (Electronic Currency) and the Blockchain industry.

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering, also known as 'crowdsale', when a company issues its own cryptocurrency for the purpose of financing. It usually releases a certain amount of cryptography, also known as Tocken, and then sells these passwords to investors, usually in exchange for Bitcoin, Etherium, but may also be cash.

As a result, the company raised funds to finance the development of coin and investors would receive their secret code shares. In addition, they have full ownership of these shares.

It mean! During the ICO period they will sell a certain amount of coin, at the end of the ICO (if successful) the coins will be listed on the exchange. And usually there is a rule that is the price when the ICO is always very cheap and if the floor success, the opportunity to multiply the capital multiples of course.

Investing in an ICO is a super-profit, but high returns are also high risk, the opportunity for you to multiply your assets X5, X10, X50, despite the risk they invest in many projects. For example, Regalcoin expects to open an ICO at $ 0.8 when the coin goes to the floor for $ 20. Many investors make a lot of money from investing in the ICO.
Ntbltkt

Activity: 308
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

The layout of the white paper is clear and logical. It's not all to evaluate, but a white paper with a clear layout will gain investor confidence in the potential of the project.
Masterpepsi

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

A good day for investors, the project has begun to accelerate development, people together to try.
SpicaCoin (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

SUPER LENDING PROGRAM

Holding VIPCHAIN token, you're able to join VIP lending platform that gives you 144% ROI/year.
This is incredible but real and trustful.

Getting VIPCHAIN token first:
- 5.000.000 VPC will be released at price: 0.00001ETH in 1 month here: https://www.coinchangex.com/#!/trade/VPC-ETH
- The price will be increased 30% after each month.

After getting VIPCHAIN, Deposit VIPCHAIN token to this address:
Code:
0x05DD19b1F3a320aeD0d58251A49946aE434D2501

Fill the form to join this super lending platform: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpcfUNLbgmM_xW9NSAAYlQ0wjidQC_EGw3F9cHb5XL6mRE2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
Checking joiners here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bK5qM3oOmDuhDp5PVDji_bDbfFWS5QNXiyaKvK4v5n8/edit?usp=sharing

The amount of VIPCHAIN token you will receive back at "i" months and "D" days of investment:

A= B * (1+ 0.1*M(i) + 0.005D)

A: amount of VIPCHAIN token you will receive back
B: amount of VIPCHAIN you deposit
D: Number of days
M(i): interest rate for an investment in "i" month.

i=1, M(i)=1
i=2, M(i)=2.2
i=3, M(i)=3.6
i=4, M(i)=4.8
i=5, M(i)=6.0
i=6, M(i)=7.2
i=7, M(i)=8.4
i=8, M(i)=9.6
i=9, M(i)=10.8
i=10, M(i)=12.0
i=11, M(i)=13.2
i=12, M(i)=14.4

Explaining in a simple way, if you lend for 1 month you will receive back 110% of your investment and if you lend for 12 months you receive back 244% of your investment.
This kind of lending is not able to find anywhere else.
In the day you want to receive back your VIPCHAIN token, we will made the transaction that transfers your VIPCHAIN token back to the address that you use to deposit.
We ensure this is real and trustful lending platform.
Please be careful before making any deposit, and filling this form based on  what you want.
You can not require to refund VPC when the date you register to receive VPC back has not came yet.

Best Place for Price Action - Bitmex
SpicaCoin (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Start: November 12th, 2018
Finish: November 19th, 2018

Battle Details
The prize fund (50,000 SIGN) is proposed to be divided as follows:

50% of the fund goes to the trader with the largest volume of trades in SIGN;
30% of the fund goes to the trader with the second result on the volume of trades in SIGN;
20% of the fund goes to the trader with the third result in the volume of trading SIGN.

Prizes will be credited to the personal accounts on BiteBTC and can be used for further trading or can be withdrawn to external wallets.
More details: https://bitebtc.com/sign-battle/

Best Place for Price Action - Bitmex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: