Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Trade cryptocurrencies comfortably with profit  (Read 1500 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:40:12 PM

For comportable profit in trading just pick some good coins and safe investment to trade your cryptocurrency altcoins that can make you some profit to earn as slowly but surely profit.

Even you pick good and potential coins there is no assurance that will you earn profit because sometime you will really end in low and no profit. You need to become good skillful trader so even you invest in unstable coins you can still earn profit.
Exactly we don’t know what will happen but we will have to take risking we will it take risk it will Ben good.  It’s good opportunity not to be so greedy for selling early and taking out investment. To trade profitably it needs patience and time so right now  It’s better not to trade but best time is to buy as much as you can so that selling after few years will give you double profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:00:30 AM

Keeping calm while you trade is really hard to implement. I may agree that having a mind set will probably help you reduce panic when your entry isn't the way it supposed to be. But when you do have a patience, you still earn some profit even the situation wasn't that as expected.
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:05:03 AM

I recently came across a smartphone created by BitWings which supposedly could mine up to 2 ETH per month. Based on the price of their phone and the cost of activation, the phone will start generating profit after 6 months and it's smooth sailing from there on. The phone is not out yet but they did showcase it at the Mobile World Conference last week.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:05:33 PM

Keeping calm while you trade is really hard to implement. I may agree that having a mind set will probably help you reduce panic when your entry isn't the way it supposed to be. But when you do have a patience, you still earn some profit even the situation wasn't that as expected.
When I made up my mind to choose the line of trading and I decided to go for the proper training, my mentor said one thing to me, he said, never you go into trading when you are not mentally and emotionally prepared for it and how can you be mentally and emotional be prepared.

Never see trading as a get rich quick scheme even when it eventually does, never see it as a matter of life and death and never trade with money you cannot afford to lose and lastly, see every failure as an experience to learn more. With this, we can be patient enough when trading till we are able to become a professional trader, then we can invest more into it.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:10:01 PM

Many have asked 'is it possible to trade cryptocurrency comfortably and still make profit?' The answer could be yes, though it depends on many factors.

First, your success in cryptocurrency trading has a lot to do with your emotional state, because under anxiety you are bound to make huge loss instead of any profit so you need to first make sure your mind is stable and that whatever condition the market goes to does not affect you emotionally, because trading goes sideways at sometimes. Get your mind use to to the fact that there will always be fluctuations in prices and decide to sell only when you are at profit.

I agree with you on that mate. Trading is such a stressful trade that many have given up just after a few tries on trading, and I can't blame them, because a lot can really happen, and most of them are bad ones. So, it's hard to keep your hopes up and think positive that everything will go right just the way you wanted. However, in the recent months, I have learned that for one to have a comfortable way of dealing things in the cryptocurrency market, we should not be too obsessed with wanting to get such a high margin of return, especially when the market is not doing good. For me, I always look at it in such a positive way that having small profit is always better than having no profit at all, more so losses.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:56:08 PM

The experienced traders definitely had some strategy to make their trading more profitable because the strategy will always comes with the experience for your person so if you could be a new person to this field in need some training and guidance otherwise it will be a very tough for situation to take the profit for your trading.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:31:38 PM

At the moment, there are a sufficient number of trading strategies and therefore everyone can earn money comfortably. Trade is not so hard, the main thing to understand what's what.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 12:12:58 AM

Trading cryptocurrencies are really risky, so much volatile. Because there's a lot of shitcoins out there and I believe that fundamental analysis is also good for trading, not all technical, also include the fundamental analysis. We can earn huge profits but the negative side is we can also make huge losses.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:11:27 AM

Trading cryptocurrencies are really risky, so much volatile Because there's a lot of shitcoins out there

cryptos are known to be volatile not just because of sh*t coins but because that is thier nature just before they created  . that what makes them risky  . sh*t coins that are scattering around is what makes them more harder because these can make us confuse about the coin choice  .

and I believe that fundamental analysis is also good for trading,not all technical, also include the fundamental analysis.

both fundamental and technical analysis are good addition to make your self more confident when doing trades however you will still need a little a bit of luck because the coins can sometimes move in different direction due to other known factors  .

We can earn huge profits but the negative side is we can also make huge losses.

thats the effects of volatility  . the price can go up and down  . we can loose or earn depending on our decision making    . 
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:52:33 AM

We now understand trend of crypto market and the level high of the fluctuacion so from it we should have some skill to predict the trend of crypto. By know the trend of crypto we will know as well when should be entry to the crypto market and when should be exit. High fluctuacion is mean high too risk so to minimize the risk we should be have risk management like use stop loss.
precisely. if we already understand the increase and the potential increase, then we are able to trade and we can benefit. because with the correctness and correct prediction of increase, the situation will be in our hands. crypto trading only requires our accuracy in understanding price movements.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:38:26 AM

Many have asked 'is it possible to trade cryptocurrency comfortably and still make profit?' The answer could be yes, though it depends on many factors.

First, your success in cryptocurrency trading has a lot to do with your emotional state, because under anxiety you are bound to make huge loss instead of any profit so you need to first make sure your mind is stable and that whatever condition the market goes to does not affect you emotionally, because trading goes sideways at sometimes. Get your mind use to to the fact that there will always be fluctuations in prices and decide to sell only when you are at profit.

Having a plan and keep steady with it will provide great assistance for us to minimize emotional intervention that can change at any time. Fluctuations will surely trigger our minds to react emotionally especially when prices move against us. With a plan I hope we can avoid such thing to happen oftenly.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 12:30:17 PM

Patience is not always the answer for unexpected situation. You also have to decide if it's worth it to wait or rather exit to prevent further loss. This is why it is recommended for everyone to put stop loss in every market order you'll set.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:01:33 PM

a person who feels comfortable in conducting cryptocurrency trading does not expect too much profit but the person is able to minimize the risk of loss and not be greedy to get big profits. although the benefits gained are few if it can be repeated again they are able to be in the comfort zone to trade because they trade with a mature strategy and do not expect to get a big profit because they already understand the fluctuating market price movements
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:57:31 PM

When I made up my mind to choose the line of trading and I decided to go for the proper training, my mentor said one thing to me, he said, never you go into trading when you are not mentally and emotionally prepared for it and how can you be mentally and emotional be prepared.

Never see trading as a get rich quick scheme even when it eventually does, never see it as a matter of life and death and never trade with money you cannot afford to lose and lastly, see every failure as an experience to learn more. With this, we can be patient enough when trading till we are able to become a professional trader, then we can invest more into it.
Yes, I believe experience is the key here. You have to trade and trade and trade and trade in order to see which trade was a bad trade and which trade was a good trade and why were the bad one was bad and why was the good one was good. As long as you keep trading there is a potential of losing your money and that is a risk you take but with more reading, more research and more trading you try and find the best way to trade and you get better at it.

You can't just become a good trader in one day, even if you find a way that is actually good, you need to improve yourself and not just the method you are using. Both of them getting to a point where you can trade crypto currencies comfortably with profit only happens with time and you will see your results getting better and better with each passing day.
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:57:40 PM

There is one thing that can help you with this. It's about your trading system. In every situation you can cut your risk and increase your profit. So if you'll make a good system, you are not afraid to do any orders.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:23:04 PM

What I'm saying about success in trading is it is not about the market situation and also not about the profit or loss it could be how much interest and attraction will have a boat trading by a trader for long time it could be decide the success of a trader

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:05:24 PM

I think the formula is easy, if you know when a dump and pump a coin, then you will trade comfortably and profitably.

enter the telegram group of coins that you are trading, because there will be the latest information about the coin which will usually have a significant effect on the price.

indeed we cannot ensure a method will work 100%, but it is not wrong to try. CMIIW

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:40:37 PM

Just dont get stressed and always put into mind that success is made up of a lot of time and patience. Buy coins when its on low price then if you know how to play on it, trade. If not, you can just hold it there and wait for the best price to sell it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:12:40 AM

It is possible to make profit and trade with ease, there are few strategies that could make you trade easily and make profit, one of the strategy is to invest for long term, search for strong and potential coin and let it stay for few years, the volatility of the crypto is very high but if you make it long term then you will see that the volatility is not really a problem
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:02:10 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies are really risky, so much volatile. Because there's a lot of shitcoins out there and I believe that fundamental analysis is also good for trading, not all technical, also include the fundamental analysis. We can earn huge profits but the negative side is we can also make huge losses.
But, the chances of making huge loss will also be extremely low provided the trader put all risk management tools in place such as stop loss, not being a greedy trader, ability to get in and out of trade as fast as possible and so many others.

The market is very volatile like you rightly said and if we take advantage of some of the good coins out there fundamentally, we will profit a lot from the crypto market, for me, I personally don’t believe in some of these bad coins making fortune out of them, I might have been hearing this too from so many people but it is not a risk I would want to take trading bad coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: