Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed of .1 btc  (Read 2401 times)
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:05:24 AM

I weigh the risk. I'm willing to take a chance on certain people. I know the feeling when you're down to your last few coins or last few bucks. It's nice to have someone offer assistance on your word.

But, once I've been wronged... It will ruin it for the rest. I have faith he will repay, otherwise I wouldn't have supplied it. Smiley

Well least its only a 24-hr loan so you won't have long to wait before finding out.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:34:58 PM

Been sent.

Please reply when it's received.

Repayment will be .125 in 24 hrs. (PM states 8-10 hrs) early payment is great. Smiley

Repayment address:  18PZ5gsVrwZ863kX1kUhVaZJcQrR2jF6u7

It's been over the time allowed, can you give an update on repayment?

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:07:36 PM

Been sent.

Repayment will be .125 in 24 hrs. (PM states 8-10 hrs) early payment is great. Smiley

Here we go...
empoweoqwj

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:49:13 AM

Been sent.

Here we go...

Like this was a surprise .......
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:56:02 AM

You cant make this stuff up.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:02:16 AM

I hope you get paid soon.It seems fishy still no payment!
empoweoqwj

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:02:30 AM

You cant make this stuff up.

Its not like we don't warn people either  Huh
ClutchThese

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

Updated his trust. Please be careful.

Once he pays me (?) I'll update his trust rating to reflect such and remove the negative rating.

prezbo

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:06:17 PM

Updated his trust. Please be careful.

Once he pays me (?) I'll update his trust rating to reflect such and remove the negative rating.
He moved to the next username a long time ago.
ClutchThese

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:11:23 PM

slowly losing faith in humanity...

Sad.

He uses the same username on other sites too. would be great if this site tied usernames to IP's so others can correlate users to new accounts. ( i know they can use sites to spoof ip's. They get lazy sometimes)

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:41:43 PM

I weigh the risk. I'm willing to take a chance on certain people. I know the feeling when you're down to your last few coins or last few bucks. It's nice to have someone offer assistance on your word.

But, once I've been wronged... It will ruin it for the rest. I have faith he will repay, otherwise I wouldn't have supplied it. Smiley

Don't blame ya... but the thing I don't get is why you had faith in this particular advertisement? There's nothing in OP's post history that should've been cause to drop your guard.

ClutchThese

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:52:57 PM

Well, nothing really. I did a quick glance through it. I had good luck until this particular one. So i was willing to take the chance.

I'm not going to beat myself up over it. It was an honest shot i gave to someone. I give people the benefit of the doubt until i'm wronged.

I've been wronged, so the bank is closed. It was a smaller loan, so it is what it is.

Also, as a new member i know it's hard to garner the trust of others so it's nice to have someone take a chance on you.

I had someone take a chance on me, it worked for the both of us. Was hoping to reciprocate that for another fellow member.

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

Well, nothing really. I did a quick glance through it. I had good luck until this particular one. So i was willing to take the chance.

I'm not going to beat myself up over it. It was an honest shot i gave to someone. I give people the benefit of the doubt until i'm wronged.

I've been wronged, so the bank is closed. It was a smaller loan, so it is what it is.

Also, as a new member i know it's hard to garner the trust of others so it's nice to have someone take a chance on you.

I had someone take a chance on me, it worked for the both of us. Was hoping to reciprocate that for another fellow member.

No doubt, I get your rationale... was just wondering why you selected this request over the dozens of others is all. I don't think you should lose faith in humanity because you selected the wrong advert Wink but lesson learned I'm sure. Now I'm sure you see why the demand for collateral is valid.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 10:31:05 PM

Well, the OP is still logging into the forums, so I left it negative trust.

Never EVER lend without collateral.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
empoweoqwj

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:07:36 AM

I applaud for your 'zen' reaction. In normal life giving people the benefit of the doubt works out much more frequently than it does on forums, simply because in normal life you get to actually meet people and assess them, and you 'know who they are' in case things go wrong.

You sound like a very nice guy but unfortunately, every successful scam harms the reputation of this forum and encourages more scammers to come here, so please consider carefully before offering any more loans. Peace.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:36:00 AM

Clutch you got a Kittehcoin address? I feel bad now, fucking doucher, this world went to shit.

ClutchThese

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:13:26 AM

Clutch you got a Kittehcoin address? I feel bad now, fucking doucher, this world went to shit.

Ha, it's all good brother. i've actually never mined Kittehcoin.  I appreciate that, especially after watching this super bowl... what a let down! lol

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:26:21 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506911.msg5590154#msg5590154

He's trying to do more trades
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:17:43 PM

This is why you don't loan to people on the internet. Especially those with red trust, lol.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:33:36 PM

This is his excuse:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506911.msg5591320#msg5591320
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: