Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoonLoot.io Stress Test #2 begins today, Free crypto reward to all participants  (Read 182 times)
moonloot (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:14:05 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:34:00 PM by moonloot

We are conducting another stress test to improve the performance of our game and to determine the need for additional resources. A free cryptocurrency reward will be sent to all players who participate in the Moon Loot Stress Test (which runs until Feb 25). Full details are available at https://moonloot.io/stresstest/

Moon Loot is a free-to-play web browser game where you command a robot to search for treasure chests by clicking specific pixel coordinates on a map. You are competing with other players and the first player to click the correct coordinates wins the chest. Real cryptocurrency rewards (such as REQ, HOT, LINK, and lots more) are available to be found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:57:42 PM

We are conducting a stress test to improve the performance of our game and to determine the need for additional resources. A free cryptocurrency reward will be sent to all players who participate in the Moon Loot Stress Test (which runs until Feb 11) with an additional reward going out to the first 100 players who reach The Moon. Full details are available at moonloot.io/stresstest/

Moon Loot is a free-to-play web browser game where you command a robot to search for treasure chests by clicking specific pixel coordinates on a map. You are competing with other players and the first player to click the correct coordinates wins the chest. Real cryptocurrency rewards (such as REQ, HOT, LINK, BTT and lots more) are available to be found!
OP forgot to insert the URL, here is the URL to the website: https://moonloot.io/stresstest/. Recommendation build more appealing looking interface with a master piece. Good luck to your hustle.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:30:17 PM

OP forgot to insert the URL, here is the URL to the website: https://moonloot.io/stresstest/. Recommendation build more appealing looking interface with a master piece. Good luck to your hustle.

Thanks proTECH77 I appreciate your feedback.  Smiley
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:28:39 PM

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far! This is day 2 of the stress test and thousands of new cryptocurrency rewards have been added to the game.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:30:31 PM

Hi! I really like your game. I am "The Man Who Reached The Moon First. I really like your game. I would like to talk to the team. Maybe I can help you. If there is any telegram channel we can talk there.
P.S. - I won a btt(maybe the first crypto in the game)  which is changed to request  Grin

moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:49:17 PM

Hi! I really like your game. I am "The Man Who Reached The Moon First. I really like your game. I would like to talk to the team. Maybe I can help you. If there is any telegram channel we can talk there.
P.S. - I won a btt(maybe the first crypto in the game)  which is changed to request  Grin

Hi! Thanks for trying out the game and congratulations on being the first! There was a small mix-up where BTT was incorrectly included with the Ethereum rewards. Hope you don't mind the REQ instead Smiley

Please send a private message with your thoughts. We don't have a telegram channel but would love to hear from you!
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:21:49 PM

The Moon Loot stress test has concluded. Thanks to all of the participants who tried our game! Your crypto rewards have been sent to the Ethereum addresses you played with.

If you missed the stress test, don't worry! There are still thousands of other cryptocurrency rewards, such as REQ, HOT, LINK, BAT, OMG, & much more available to be found.

Moon Loot is a free to play treasure hunting game. It has no ads and only requires an Ethereum address to begin playing. Metamask is required to use, trade, or withdraw the rewards you find.
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:37:36 PM

Our 2nd Stress Test begins today and runs until Feb 25. All participants will receive a free cryptocurrency reward after the test concludes!

https://moonloot.io/card.png
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:49:45 PM

No signup needed, just log in and play using your Ethereum address! Everyone who logs in and plays this weekend will receive a free cryptocurrency reward for participating in our Stress Test!

Have questions or trouble playing? We're here to help!
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:35:35 PM

Today's the last day of the stress test. Don't miss out on your free crypto reward just for participating!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: