Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go under regulation  (Read 211076 times)
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?

As my opinion its better that their is a proper regulation of bitcoin so that it will not get abuses by the scammers especially addressing to a scam ICO. And other user's who has a bad intentions of bitcoin like the terrorist,  money laundering, crimes. So it's better that their is an agency that regulates and protect bitcoin to those abuses kind of people.  
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

will not be able to, the government will not be able to regulate bitcoin, the government can only provide written regulations regarding bitcoin instead of regulating the development of bitcoin, bitcoin grows freely, bitcoin is regulated by us, we are supportive, the government has no rights to it
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

Many government are seeing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a threat to their financial system and they think it should be regulated to solve the problem. Do you think they can regulate Bitcoin ?
I think there is two extremes and both of them are wrong first one is to allow cryptocurrency to develop the way it once and the second one is put a pressure that it could not resist, and just limit the freedom of it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

How to manage bitcoin through exchanges and other media from which bitcoin can be purchased. Directly trying to regulate bitcoin will not be possible because it is decentralized. In some rules it will be good for the bitcoin market because making it completely free of regulations will mean that fraudsters and hackers will not be afraid of the laws that are applied later. Cool
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

There are many countries out there in this world who are happily welcome the crypto currency system and they are trying to being digitalized with this and upgrade their country day by day. with the help of modern science and we find also their are lots of countries in this globe. who feel that this currency system will destroy their normal paper currency system so they think this crypto world as a big threat so they don’t permit this in their country but its the future of all currency. people should know this in a very short period of time then they regret this time and I think it will regulate
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Bitcoin is becoming very popular day by day.Manny peoples in several countries are involving themselves into bitcoinm.So I think in near future every government will make regulation about bitcoin to save their economy.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

it's impossible bro. because bitcoin was created by people and has been designed with the best design. therefore it is not possible if bitcoin suddenly comes out of the draft regulation so it cannot be controlled. that in my opinion and my thoughts bro .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

As far as I know , there are some countries that make some regulation about bitcoin so they know that people in there country used it in a proper way. May of us gets some benefit if ever right?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kuzmnh

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

Therefore, government can not regulate it properly. Rather government can ensure the smooth transactions through bitcoin for development of economy.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

the rules are now erratic like this but I still follow the signature that will work from other people but when it fails I never regret it because it has been my own risk for a few months and when successful it will be very happy .
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

Day by day bitcoin is becoming very popular.Many peoples in the several countries are involving in the bitcoin.I hope bitcoin will go to government regulations and this for the benefit for all the people who involvein cryptocurrency.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

I think no. They will not have enough resources and time to keep track of all bitcoin streams. The only thing they can is to legalize cryptocurrency and take taxes for her transaction and pay them. Because they are no longer in force to stop it, but they can still lead.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I think no. They will not have enough resources and time to keep track of all bitcoin streams. The only thing they can is to legalize cryptocurrency and take taxes for her transaction and pay them. Because they are no longer in force to stop it, but they can still lead.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

For me looking at how things are going and the way various government are trying to sabotage the system, i think a time will come that many governments will ask for that but i don't see it happening now.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

Unfortunately sad to see government of every country want to regulate bitcoin as currency, but the question here is when and how to regulate bitcoin because of high volatile fluctuation and his w to control that as currecy like fiat. I thunk need almore time and focus how to regulate and resolve the issue about bitcoin regulated control by givernment.

Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies came into existence with their own style of operation which is somewhat different from fiat. As at now, several government are struggling to cope with bitcoin because it is volatile and decentralized. But the truth of the matter is that these government need to try and comply with cryptos or stay away from them. THEY CANNOT REGULATE THE CURRENCIES TO SUIT THEIR  INTERESTS.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

you CANNOT regulate beer, people will always find ways to create and consume and swap beer with others.

you CAN regulate PEOPLE/BUSINESSES use of beer. in which if caught people/businesses could end up with fines.
but in short beer will continue to be made no matter what.
take the 1920's alcohol prohibition(regulation) for instance(moonshiners/gentlemens clubs era)

now swap the word beer for bitcoin and you will understand

government regulation is not a bitcoin threat. what is a threat is a development control of the code reference. which if too many people only follow one reference point of the code. the network becomes centralised. (spoiler: already happening)
yes the data is distributed, yes the private key holding is distributed, but the decision of code upgrade becomes centralised around a core team.
distrubuted vs decentralisd are 2 different things altogether

and if then that development is moving away from the 2009-2013 ethos of bitcoin, to move people away from bitcoin and instead into other networks. then that is the threat. (sorry cant innovate beer anymore there are limits, but try this potato vodka instead)

governments dont see bitcoin as an economic threat. to them bitcoins are just assets. like iphones or beer. if you buy a bitcoin/iphone/beer its stil moving FIAT from your account to the fiat bank account of a bitcoin/iphone/beer seller.
governments have laws that keep fiat in play, minimum wage, tax, court fines, etc. so fiat is not at risk to governments.

if you are american you still have to pay american taxes in american dollars.
if you dont pay taxes but are seen living a lifestyle of someone having income that should be paying taxes you will be fined in american dollars.. the government will still get their fiat. on way or another

in short unless minimum wage/tax law changes, the government dont care what you buy as long as you get paid the amounts that allow them to tax you, it dont matter if its bitcoin, euro, or moondust.

governments do not care about economic impact. the reason for regulation is to make more income via licences. as its free money for them while making businesses police the businesses customers.. in short government gets free money and makes a business do the work

governments pretend that regulations are about consumer protection. yet most regulations are about policing customers by investigating customers. not supporting customers. if governments cared about protecting customers. then they would not push for regulatory licences. but instead consumer protection insurances.
regulation vs consumer protection are 2 separate things.

take the housing crisis. banks were regulated. but mortgage holders lost out. banks gained. bankers did not get slapped, they got rewarded. mortgage holders not only lost a shelter but the funds they put into that shelter initially.
that is true, and what is their right if they forbid the happiness and success of others for this
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin should be legalized and create a new rule so that it can benefit the government. banning bitcoin will only hinder economic development in a country, it is because basically bitcoin can grow one's economic development. the fact is that there are now many people who have become wealthy because they are active in the world of digital currency. the state should be able to see these opportunities and the country should try to take taxes. this is the only way that starts at this time, this is done because I am very confident that in the future we will use digital currency far more. making a rule event that supports bitcoin will increasingly make the opportunity of a country / government to get much more tax support.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

Yes of course they can regulate it if they will make it legal in every country. There is no impossible for the government. There are only two ways Government can do either they make bitcoin legal or they ban it.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

For me looking at how things are going and the way various government are trying to sabotage the system, i think a time will come that many governments will ask for that but i don't see it happening now.
I think bitcoin will go under regulation, sooner or later government will ask for it but yes, today is not the right time for it. In tge near future it will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: