Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

check out this post https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a i tho this stuff is powerful!  Cool Looking forward to buy $xxxx amount of tokens Wink
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

I see pottential in pundi x, even in market correction pundi x able to increasing so much. I think pundi x would able to reach atleast 0.02 in this month.

It is interesting that after listing on BINANCE PUNDIX did not shoot in the price and returned to the price before voting ... I believe that the same FUSION can be more promising therefore invest in it, it can also appear on BINANCE!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

Despite on the such great coins as BTC, ETH, it seems to be Waves for me or Monero. They are universal, fast and have good index for security.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

You can check coinmarket cap for references. Its ok to do some research about your target alts before invest. Alts which has a good future

dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:40 AM

wave coin, I think it will be better than ethereum later in the clay of the project and the features are very similar, even the wave in better
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:27:50 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 09:54:34 AM by Faraha_JJJ

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

I would suggest you to do your own research. Whole Crypto market is down, its a good time to invest. I would suggest- BlackBoxOS (BBOS), DACC, NPXS, COTI and Nucleus Vision. Again please do your research.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:33:09 AM

Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!
Bitcoin is indeed the king of coins but for Altcoin, it also plays an important role in advancing Cryptocurrency market and making it increasing and reliable. this is the potential of Altcoin as a coin that very able to be relied upon and become a coin of pride. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress.
for Altcoin which is good enough for investment is a coin that has an ever-increasing development. because with the ever-increasing development is able to generate much larger profits and attract the attention of many other investors to join and support the development of coins such as Ehthereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

I would suggest you to do your own research. Whole Crypto market is down, its a good time to invest. I would suggest- BlackBoxOS (BBOS), NPXS, COTI and Nucleus Vision. Again please do your research.
I do not know on what basis do you recommend the token you mentioned, do not give your prediction to others because you will not be responsible if he suffered a loss.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

for in this period bitcoin is indeed a number in the world of cryptocurrency money and the highest in its charts, and alcoin as its proponents that drive the stock market.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
GoodSammy123

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!
Bitcoin is indeed the king of coins but for Altcoin, it also plays an important role in advancing Cryptocurrency market and making it increasing and reliable. this is the potential of Altcoin as a coin that very able to be relied upon and become a coin of pride. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress.

I suspected we had to talk here about altcoins, not about Bitcoin. That is why I will offer you the list of my favorites. It includes Ethereum, OmiseGO, TRON, IOTA, Ethlend
Yes mate, these are great choices, I have invested in few of them and I will say you should try investing in those options.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

in my mind, if Potential altcoin is he who has pretty good fundamentals and supported by a solid team, do not forget to look at the total supply in the market and daily trading volume of tokens. and also I suggest to invest your money in Ethereum if you are the holder long term because it seems that the price of Ethereum will be close to the Bitcoin price.

pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

personally, I think if you have to examine it first and do not immediately believe in people who think you are not right. and also you better invest in coins ETH, NEO, and WAVES. I think you can choose one of the coins. can observe, analyze and check the advantages and disadvantages of coins, you can also observe altcoins that still have a low value and have hundreds of ratings in the increase of the coin market.

XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

Altcoin I currently feel in a low position and if you are a holder I think you can sign in to buy with a system of half the funds you have and half to back up.

fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

For the last time I like Monero most of all and I want to recommend it for you too. It is very promising, anonymous altcoin with high level of security.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

I can recommend Deepbrain Chain (DPC):  estimated at less than $ 0.10, the Deepbrain Chain coin can be considered as a unique idea in the use of artificial intellect to reduce calculation costs. Deepbrain Chain is working on one of the fastest growing markets (AI), which partly explains its underestimated status. Between 2012 and 2016, there are 5,000 startup companies that collect more than $ 22 billion. However, unlike these companies, DPC has already established a solid partnership with Neo and is widely regarded as one of the leading AI projects in blockchain space.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

I suggest that you will invest to EOS, NEO and GOLEM.
EOS is a platform that aims to support decentralized applications.

NEO allows people to make decentralized financial transactions, which also allows the use NEO for equity raising or crowdfunding purposes. Additionally, developers at NEO are keen to correct the faults of its predecessors and are already working on scaling issues that have put distress on Ethereum investors. Signs that the team has the foresight to reprimand any errors should really help NEO garner credibility and interest. Just like Ethereum and Ripple, NEO has its own support system as well. As observed in the performance of past cryptocurrencies, strong backing by reputable firms means that there is confidence in the technology as well as the team to bring such technology to market.

And lastly Golem is also designing a decentralized platform, albeit in a unique way. Golem, however, will specialize in digital tokens that can be used to fund decentralized internet projects.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

My favo altcoin is DeepOnion, because with this community and active developers team, while the coin is still cheap, it could really take off.

The DeepOnion coin has it’s focus on anonymity, because it uses the TOR-network (you know, deep-web). It has a feature that’s called DeepVault in which people can integrate and verify a File-hash using the Deeponion-blockchain. That way you know if your file has been tampered with in any way.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

I suggest that you will invest to EOS, NEO and GOLEM.
EOS is a platform that aims to support decentralized applications.

NEO allows people to make decentralized financial transactions, which also allows the use NEO for equity raising or crowdfunding purposes. Additionally, developers at NEO are keen to correct the faults of its predecessors and are already working on scaling issues that have put distress on Ethereum investors. Signs that the team has the foresight to reprimand any errors should really help NEO garner credibility and interest. Just like Ethereum and Ripple, NEO has its own support system as well. As observed in the performance of past cryptocurrencies, strong backing by reputable firms means that there is confidence in the technology as well as the team to bring such technology to market.

And lastly Golem is also designing a decentralized platform, albeit in a unique way. Golem, however, will specialize in digital tokens that can be used to fund decentralized internet projects.
For now there are plenty of potential altcoins now but it's better to find a good altcoin before you buy it, also the right thing to know if your altcoin has potential is to study it or search about your altcoin, it can also help you if you know altcoin with the utmost well before you buy it. If like Ethereum and other altcoin who like Ethereum, also I would like to recommend to buy Ethereum because it is really worth it.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

see some coins to choose https://www.coingecko.com/en
zelda131292

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

There are too many altcoins on the market, and i am more sure that the ones that are on the top five - ten of coinmarketcap are always going to be shining, because they are the most powerful coins of the market, just like ethereum neo and ada.

In bitcoin we trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: