Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infinito Wallet - Wallet for most electronic coins  (Read 189 times)
BinhZed (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

What is the Infinito Wallet?

Infinito Wallet is an application to store, send or receive money encrypted in a safe and convenient way. The list of coin types supported by Infinito Wallet includes BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, ETC, DASH as well as most blockchain-based tokens that allow for the creation and operation of smart contracts such as ERC 20 (Ethereum) or NEP-5 (NEO). It is worth mentioning that the Infinito Wallet development team has a technically advanced roadmap and responsive mechanism to continually update the list of coin and tokens that this pseudonym can support. support.

With a view to building a diverse ecosystem and maximizing the benefits of the user, Infinito Wallet is now embarking on a number of prestigious and potential partners in the blockchain field. In the immediate future, Infinito Wallet's development team will focus on developing ID / KYC / AML projects that are especially needed for users in the near future as blockchain technology will soon have far-reaching effects. Out of the field.

Infinito Wallet's ecosystem partners will also provide a platform for individuals and businesses to develop the most relevant blockchain-related applications or services.

Key features of Infinito Wallet

1 / Support for most coin and tokens: As mentioned above, Infinito Wallet supports the search, storage and exchange of all types of coin and tokens in the market such as ERC20 or NEP-5. This is the strategic priority of the Infinito Wallet developers. In June of this year, Infinito Wallet will also support the official launch of EOS .

2 / Fingerprint Sensor: Easy access by fingerprint sensor.

3 / Manage your contacts: Allows you to save contact information on regular addresses.

4 / Optimize transaction fees: The superior technology applied by Infinito Wallet will ensure that users always enjoy the lowest transaction fees compared to other pre-encrypted wallet types.

5 / Fast transaction speed: The 24/7 auto-updating mechanism allows all transactions to start or interact with Infinito Wallet to take place at exceptionally fast rates.

6 / Multilingual: By the end of Q3 2018, the Infinito Wallet will support all 12 languages, including English, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, French, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.

7 / Messages Transaction: Infinito Wallet sends messages include detailed information about each transaction to the user .

8 / Versatile: You can switch properties between wallets together in the same host.

9 / Portfolio Overview: There is a separate chart that shows the converted value of the pre-coded investments you are storing in Infinito Wallet.

10 / Update price fluctuations: Daily announcements on price fluctuations of the top coin and token in the market.

11 / Extract Transaction History: Allows extraction of transaction history for easier management.

12 / Advanced security: Only you have the right to know password information and passphrase (phrase recovery wallet). Note, your passphrase is encrypted locally on your phone, only you with a secret password can decrypt it.

QR / QR code scanning: When deciding to invest in an ICO company that has a partnership with Infinito Wallet, users will be supported to verify the token information to avoid confusion with other near-token alerts. . This helps investors avoid a number of fraudulent ICO projects.

Infinito Wallet development team

Infinito Wallet's development team brings together experienced blockchain professionals, plus over 70 high-quality personnel in the areas of programming, graphics, research-strategy, business-collaboration and hard work. customer care.

Registered in Isle of Man, United Kingdom, Infinito Wallet is a project of Infinity Blockchain Labs Europe, whose mission is to be the leading encrypted wallet for user communities for a variety of purposes. .

Keep up with the latest news from Infinito Wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TaylorT18

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

This wallet is great. But why you must list out all the features. The only thing I care and satisfied with it is IW supporting all ERC20 and especially NEP5 tokens. And now it is strongly on the race with EOS platform too. Amazing. Smiley
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

judging by the written wallet is excellent. Tell us more about the safety of this wallet ...

In any case, I DO NOT recommend storing large amounts on new wallets
rosyantony

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Yeah, this wallet is very good. I appreciate your post!!

Here you Get an in detail information about Infinito Wallet : https://coinpedia.org/crypto-wallet/infinito-wallet-review/
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

Wallets are the safest way to store coins and keep it safe from hackers. Infinito wallet is a new wallet, it provides a lot of features. This wallet can hold various types of crypto currency and can easily be transferred. Yet before putting in the coin it should be checked whether the wallet is the safest and provides all the facility.
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

Those day is not far away that people around the world would leave their leathered wallet for crypto wallet. Those people are still against this industry, for them it would be a great reply I guess. Whenever you are getting a definite secured wallet like Infinito Wallet, why not to click the niche? I loved their proposition due to immense improvement in development.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

I think It's a best wallet. The wallet have good security features and user friendly options. The future I like most of this wallet is for easier management it allow the extension of transaction.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Really, a nice app to know. It covers most of the part of a smart wallet as featured. If I get chance I will check it someday as it grew interests in me. Thank you.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Great feature. I am satisfied with your project details. The most interesting part it will operate with smart contracts.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

I read out your report on Infinito Wallet. It allows bitcoin and most of the altcoin. I think it is a good project with advanced technology.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

Form the last few days investors are very much worried about the safety of their wallet and the solution to their problem is infinito wallet. The wallet seems very good by the features. If it comes and serves the said purposes then it will rock in the market.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

Infinito Wallet partners with compliance platform Coinfirm and AMLT Network

Infinito Wallet has been supporting a wide range of cryptocurrency coins and tokens since its launch in 2017. The wallet is announcing a partnership with compliance platform Coinfirm and its token network, AMLT, to enhance wallet security and meet global regulation standards. 
https://www.infinitowallet.io/blog/infinito-wallet-partners-with-compliance-platform-coinfirm-and-amlt-network/
rosyantony

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

Today, the universal Infinito Wallet has proudly announced its partnership with Coinfirm, the global leader in technology regulation and compliance. The announcement was made via the blog post on the official Infinito Wallet website.

https://coinpedia.org/news/partnership-infinito-wallet-with-coinfirm-amlt-network/
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

It seems to be a great wallet as per the writing. Resolving weaknesses of blockchain based systems like transactions, scalability etc. are always done by EOS with efficiency, so getting involved with EOS is a really good thing.This will help the coin grow.
gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

I think the infinito wallet supports EOS now and that is a great move. It is a good wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: