Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
blacq

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

You can find almost every coin at forkdelta. because it a very common exchange anyone easily visit but the main problem is that the majority of bounty tokens cost very little, so you can a lot of tokens but very less in terms of value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I think it depends on the company. You cam always check the road map of the project. There you will see when will they planning to do listing. If they reached the hard cap. Sometimes they usually hold the time for listing,because many bounty hunters will immediately sell their tokens in all the trading site right after the end of the campaign. And thats the main problem because the demand of that coin is low thats why that token will be as low as the price in ICO. Thats many of the company now they do listing when the market is good.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I think it depends on the company. You cam always check the road map of the project. There you will see when will they planning to do listing. If they reached the hard cap. Sometimes they usually hold the time for listing,because many bounty hunters will immediately sell their tokens in all the trading site right after the end of the campaign. And thats the main problem because the demand of that coin is low thats why that token will be as low as the price in ICO. Thats many of the company now they do listing when the market is good.

If you think that due to bounty hunters are selling the tokens is the reason behind late listing of token to exchange then i think you are wrong. If that is the reason then the token issuer can cancel the bounty and promote their ICO own. Bounty hunters are giving their time and experience to promote the ICO and in against you are giving the bounty and due to this bounty ICO projects get good investment.

But the reason is different as most of the ICO are not listing because they are not interested in listing as they get investment what needed and after that they dont care about the investors who invest in the project that the token will get listed and they can also earn. Due to this only most of the ICO in the end get scammed.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

You can find almost every coin at forkdelta. because it a very common exchange anyone easily visit but the main problem is that the majority of bounty tokens cost very little, so you can a lot of tokens but very less in terms of value.

really can be seen in forkdelta to find out the bounty tokens that already have a price. little of it all because many project teams don't continue to develop the tokens they make and just leave them alone.

like in my wallet, there are lots of bounty tokens that don't have a price at all and only become garbage in the wallet.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

I think that depends on the project team. Sometimes they already have a road map to match what has been planned. So you just need to be patient and wait until the token appears in the market. Because it's not easy to run a project. All according to a good plan.
bekspes

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

I think they are not unconcerned but they prioritize project development rather than list tokens on the exchange. I have participated in a project that listing their tokens on the exchange 5 months after their ICO was completed. but that doesn't matter.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

That actually depends, token gotten from project with extraordinary potential, i don't touch it at all, other token from low quality project i flip them as soon as i have it sent to my wallet.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Not all of them, there are some that just want the money that they are getting from the icos so they are not bothered about the coins getting listed or not, for projects like these then you cannot sell the coins when they pay it out to you and it will just be useless sitting in your wallet. If I were to take a guess I would say maybe about 10 percent
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

That actually depends, token gotten from project with extraordinary potential, i don't touch it at all, other token from low quality project i flip them as soon as i have it sent to my wallet.
Yes, It's a good thing to do. The coins that are not listed should be flipped, because they don't have any value, I think. Being listed at an exchange adds value, unless it's a long-term development project and then you have to wait for it. But I usually don't, I flip.
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

I would say that a very small part of the bounty of tokens can be sold after an ICO . Or you can sell but at a ridiculous price. I met up to 5 projects in the last half year that paid bounty tokens and they could be sold normally and still earned.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

most ICOs when launching tokens cannot be traded because the developers lock their tokens or are still planning a market to trade their tokens but some also have tokens that are traded directly.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

No. Each token has a different level of quality. Many parties with limited capabilities have issued tokens, so they cannot compete in crypto and are unable to issue their tokens on the market. It makes their tokens do not have prices, so they cannot be sold. Be careful in choosing a bounty, experience from the team is an important aspect to take precedence.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

No. Each token has a different level of quality. Many parties with limited capabilities have issued tokens, so they cannot compete in crypto and are unable to issue their tokens on the market. It makes their tokens do not have prices, so they cannot be sold. Be careful in choosing a bounty, experience from the team is an important aspect to take precedence.
of the many tokens I hold, there are only a few that I can sell because indeed every token has its own potential because it is managed by a different team or dev and also a different source of funds so it will make different tokens. Of course, only tokens whose projects continue to grow will have good value.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Not all of them, there are some that just want the money that they are getting from the icos so they are not bothered about the coins getting listed or not, for projects like these then you cannot sell the coins when they pay it out to you and it will just be useless sitting in your wallet. If I were to take a guess I would say maybe about 10 percent

Yes, some teams don't care about listings, getting ahead of Bitcoin or Ethereum or just delivering a good quality product doesn't interest them. I would not trust such people and projects. They are rarely something extraordinary and good.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

If it is listing already in the exchange then it can sellable,  but most of time its have a smaller value so this is the reason , others are force to hold and wait for the bull run .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Insert_

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

I have almost 40% of my coins working, and the rest are just dead, it's sad, but I keep working and moving forward.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

I have almost 40% of my coins working, and the rest are just dead, it's sad, but I keep working and moving forward.

I have also some coins now which are dead and no value coins anymore. But I did not lost hope that this coins are nothing to wait, I still think positive that somedays this coins will come back ang would give huge profit for me.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

I myself has taken part in more than a dozen bounty campaigns. And I'd say that somewhere between 80% and 90% of these tokens can be exchanged through major exchanges (such as gate.io and topbtc) or through decentralized ones such as forkdelta and etherdelta.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

If the bounty token is traded on the exchange, you can sell that token. But this bounty of the token must have a good team and good vision for start the trade on the exchange. Therefore, it is necessary to research the bounties first. So you can make a good profit.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Well,not all bounty tokens can be sold because some projects die out immediately they hit exchanges. The developers of such projects are either not proactive or the project itself do not have any significance. So it does not attract investors. Most investors are so much concerned about how the project will recycle their money to give them hassle free income.Any project that do not look promising do not attract visionary investors.So hunters who earn such tokens can never sell them at exchanges. Those tokens only occupy space in their wallets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: