Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

Token is token why make difference for bounty tokens i can't understand.If you earn from bounty it earn by your efforts.Every token should proper use.Need to sell in a good market.Obviously I am always wait for listing exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

No, some unsuccessful ICO projects will not appear on any exchange. This is a sad fact. The decline of ICO may lead to changes in the industrialization of cryptocurrencies, and new ways will replace ICO in the future.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:24:30 AM

will take time to be quickly available in the list. When the team quite seriously with coins or tokens that they do then it will attempt to quickly make it can go in the list without too long a delay. but when it was just a joke, or even a scam because of this pretty much so until any time will never be realized.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

I have 80% percent of tokens are not traded anywhere, and if they are bargaining for a very small value. Although you can certainly say that almost any token made on blockchain ethereum is traded on forkdelte, but there is no volume there, so you can say that it is not traded anywhere. Many projects are just waiting for a bull market or just become a scam.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

It all depends on the project. If the project team is not scammers, but really want to create a product, and make every effort to do this, then sooner or later the token will appear on the exchanges and will be traded. It can take from 1 to 3-4 months. If the project team is scammers, the tokens will never appear on the exchange
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

On my wallet about 80% of all tokens are not on any normal exchange. There's just a lot of garbage lying around that you can't even get rid of. Maybe one day, they will be sold. But it's hard to believe. I rather the keys to those wallets will lose.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

On my wallet about 80% of all tokens are not on any normal exchange. There's just a lot of garbage lying around that you can't even get rid of. Maybe one day, they will be sold. But it's hard to believe. I rather the keys to those wallets will lose.
just like me, there are many gift tokens that I receive but don't have a market yet, and even though there are some who already have a market but have very low prices so I keep saving it and hope that someday the price will go up and sell.
maybe if the market recovers there will be coins that can be sold.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I think that there is no company that would not worry about anything if only it is not fraudsters. Any company which is interested in sales will be transparent to people.
About listings: 50-60% care!
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

Unfortunately no. Vast majority of bounty tokens can't be sold and it is aweful.
Just imagine, you waste your time and then you don't receive payments for your effort.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Bounty coins can not be sold to any time because only listed coin can be sold otherwise you have to wait for listing the coin on any particular exchange. Some time all bounty coin can take a long time to listed according to the ico road map. But it is sure that all coin will sale out after some time and do all the bounty work good earning.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

Some coins could get sold on a exchange website. I have a bunch of random coins that I cannot get rid of.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I don't think all tokens from bounties can be sold. In my wallet there are a lot of tokens from bounties that are just a sight. There is no market for tokens in my wallet. maybe the linked tokens don't have developments. therefore it cannot be sold at all.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
for myself maybe there are still 70% tokens that I know cannot be done in trading because of several factors. this can be a burden for bounty participants if this continues and is very detrimental.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

the percentage of our results can not be separated from the results we get when we are cool to do something we want to achieve for the future

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Well, if the coin is not traded anywhere then it is more likely it can not be sold at a good price on forkdelta and other exchanges , but of course there are exceptions and you need to look at each coin

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:27:53 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 12:15:41 AM by mickey_miner

Personally, my experience shows that now 95% of projects do not conduct listing on the exchange and these are not fraudulent projects. I think this is correct, because after listing the price drops sharply.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

Majorly in lot of projects they are waiting to list there market on a exchange at up trend market. for several months we couldn't see a up trend. So some projects still waiting for exchange list for several months. As my thought we can't completely complain on them. most of them try to protect there token price.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Not all tokens obtained from bounties can be sold. If you get tokens from bad bounties, the value can be much lower than the cost of sales. So you will only get a loss. To avoid this, make sure you choose a good bounty and have a team that works competently, so the resulting tokens also have a long and bright future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

If the project has the true technology, true team, true roadmap... the team will try their best to bring this token in exchange. Dont worry about it, the important thing is only find the good project to join and waiting for the rewards
Now I understand that my tokens are shitcoin because they don't care upon listing their token! I really say yes to this opinion because I have token. I received it during the month of January. I thought it was a shitcoin because the ICO was failed to got investors but the developer push it hard till now. My 700k worth of tokens got more value when it list on exchange. Right now, I am holding them and waiting for the developer to list it on binance or hitBTC.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

I think 20% of the projects do not care about listing and even if they would, then it wouldn't be any better exchange. They will list on one if those minor exchanges with little or no trading volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: