Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold Stratis or switch to BTC?  (Read 450 times)
Weswayahe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

I can suggest switch to btc, because about the stratis's condition and the price at the market, that's always too low, and i can not be sure when stratis can go up again. Different with btc, it can anytime rise in price depending on the market situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

I have some STRAT since mid 2017, but the chart says bad, only a slow decline vs. BTC.
Do you think I have to hold them or switch to BTC?
Witch one will recover first? Great boubt...

Stratis is prospect. I consider that this project, has won the place in the sun still a year ago, having shown the most rapid growth in the 2017th year. At the beginning of growth of the market, he will be one their the first who will go up. Stratis one of the best candidates for big X.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

Stratis is a good long term investment if you're patient and are prepared to HODL it for at least a year or two

There's always a few other top assets you could diversify some of your holdings into like Ethereum if you don't any in your portfolio yet

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

Stratis is a good long term investment if you're patient and are prepared to HODL it for at least a year or two

There's always a few other top assets you could diversify some of your holdings into like Ethereum if you don't any in your portfolio yet
Stratis is already above the ico price and hold bitcoin will become a better choice. Remember this when the market will be bearish and the only possible thing to keep your amount or bitcoin or tether form to avoid the more lost on altcoin. You can see that on the latest chart about how bad the market is right now.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

You should hold your stratis, the only reason why price falling is bitcoin, so if you sell this for bitcoin you only lose. Just hold and wait, when bitcoin start growing, stratis increase own price and you will get profit
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

I have some STRAT since mid 2017, but the chart says bad, only a slow decline vs. BTC.
Witch on
e will recover first? Great boubt...
I sometimes sound too traditional and a bitcoin freak but you need to pardon me. Bitcoin remains the giant, mover and determiner of the crypto market. The price may have crashed and many disappointed but ultimately it remains the coin to beat. I go for bitcoin definitely.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

I am not trading STRAT, just ve heard of it. If you don’t think STRAT has future, just switch to BTC right now. when the whole market is bleeding and BTC is quit cheap now. But i would buy BTC with flat money and keep STRAT and wait.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

Stratis has decreased a great deal in price over the past year has not been this low prices on Stratis. I think he will grow in 5 times until the end of the year.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

Stratis has a good future and if everything will turn out according to the declared requirements, then you should get a good percentage of profit by paying off your expectations. Bitcoin is certainly good, but does not have such growth dynamics as any of the alts.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

How many stratis do you have? If only few stratis and if you convert it to bitcoin you get only few bitcoin and if the price increase you cannot gwt high profit. Unless you have a lot of stratis to convert to bitcoin to get more profit.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

How many stratis do you have? If only few stratis and if you convert it to bitcoin you get only few bitcoin and if the price increase you cannot gwt high profit. Unless you have a lot of stratis to convert to bitcoin to get more profit.
yes, indeed we have to have a lot of stratis for example we want to switch to make bitcoin, if indeed we only have small stratis and we will switch bitcoin of course it will be very difficult for us to get bigger profit, bitcoin very good, is declining, but now the price is still high than other altcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

I bought Stratis myself and I think that it has a great potential for growth. I will keep it for several years. For a long-term investment, it is very suitable!
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

yes, indeed we have to have a lot of stratis for example we want to switch to make bitcoin, if indeed we only have small stratis and we will switch bitcoin of course it will be very difficult for us to get bigger profit, bitcoin very good, is declining, but now the price is still high than other altcoin.
very small number of coins, which, despite the fall of the crypto-currency market, remain stable. Of course, this depends on the prospects and the activities of the team. But nevertheless, such coins as Bitcoin and the etherium retain their leadership in the crypto-currency market, so their investments are also topical.

]
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

It actually depends, however, as you can see most altcoin market depends on bitcoin market. Whenever bitcoin price dumps, altcoin price follows. If you want, just buy the dip, buy and hold both STRAT and BTC since both are good investments and worth holding for a long-term purpose.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

In my opinion if you want to be safe you switch to BTC.But if you want to earn big money on it then be patience also  to hold until your target price will prevail.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

According to my observations on the price table of stratis, I think it can be good to have some in this term. But on the other hand, there are some bad speculations, so I think it is better that focusing on some different coins which are more promising for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: