Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: invest on altcoin  (Read 3916 times)
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
investment in Altcoin is very capable of improving the development and price of the Altcoin. because for this investment is tantamount to supporting Altcoin to advance and able to become a reliable coin that is able to continue to compete with Bitcoin is so strong and expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freakdust123

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

For me i invest on altcoins that are stable, just like BOUTS and SAT try to find them in Yobit exchanges, surely you able to get more profit Smiley
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

You need to do a lot of research before deciding which coin or token to invest into since this is your hard earned money which you need to risk losing due to the extreme volatility of this cryptocurrency market. There are so many factors which you need to analyze thoroughly like the whitepaper, social media interactions by the development team, development team etc in this aspect. I would thoroughly recommend Ethereum as the best altcoin to invest into at the moment.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

My recent investment in altcoin made me a bit disappointed. I recently purchased two cryptocurrencies! OKB and NAS, OKB I watched for a long time, but now both cryptocurrencies are losing money, which makes me very confused!

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

ETH as a normal coin that I would love to add more investment on it.

SubCoin investors will soon be doing profitable business.
I haven't heard about this coin yet and what profitable business are they going to do soon?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

not expected again. However, there have been many altcoins that I am holding to my investing. many of them have ranked high among the many altcoins. I am sure with altcoin which I invested and of course in some time in the future this will could be great.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Recently I invested in Ambit mining ICO and now I think it was very good choice, so take a look, the project will be live for the next 3 days.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
investment in Altcoin is indeed capable of generating far greater profits in the future. indeed to invest can increase further coins to become more expensive and more profitable for the future. so will be greatly helped by investing in Altcoin which continues to experience rapid growth.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

I prefer investing in one coins is not a good idea, but if you have limited resources to invest with go on. But if you have a decent amount of capital to invest with you can invest in different coins. This is to avoid huge lost in the future, In my experience Bitcoin is not only my asset but of course I have invested also in Etherium and other altcoins out there. If you Bitcoin did not go well in the market, I still have other potential coin that will give me a profit in the future.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Investing on altcoins, i prefer to select those altcoins that already proves themselves that they ranks higher as one of the best cryptocoins in the market. Despite of high competition at the market they still gaining and rising. Top altcoins like ethereum, neo, dash and monero for me they are the best and the most dependable altcoins.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

I think that if you choose to invest in BTC when the market is down, ETH can reduce losses!
Altcoin, which invests less than one dollar when the market is booming, can earn high profits because many people only like to invest in very low cryptocurrencies!
rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

There are a lot of projects in where i am investing at the moment, as an example, i am putting a lot of money on Dragonchain and Flixxo, they both are great coins with a great future ahead
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

In a situation where the price of major coins is falling, it also falls on altcoins. I prefer to wait until the ETH starts to grow confidently.

rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

Almost all my money is between bitcoin and ethereum at the moment, and i am not looking forward to keep re-distributing my budget because it is useless to have it on other altcoins
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

Altcoin is best profitable investment but it depends on future growth. So Ethereum is the good for long term investment and Cheap altcoins are good for short term investment. But current situation I am not invest in any altcoins know I hold for my Bitcoin and some altcoin. This year major altcoins are continuously fluctuating so better invest on Bitcoin is the good for our future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

investment in Altcoin is very capable of improving the development and price of the Altcoin. because for this investment is tantamount to supporting Altcoin to advance and able to become a reliable coin that is able to continue to compete with Bitcoin is so strong and expensive.

Also , investing in altcoin will make a huge difference in the development of a certain project that can contribute or be a big part of the community, and economic growth of a country.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

When choosing altcoins for which I would like to invest, I always choose those projects that will make our lives better, easier and make complex things obvious. If everyone will think only about profit, it will lead to nothing. Therefore, I advise you to think about it and invest in those altcoins that bring us closer to a new happy future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

In crypto market ther is lots of coins are available but you have to choose the best one based on in market some of altcoins are eth, eth classic , NEM , Monero etc are available and they are the good crypto currency for invest based on this eth has the good market value among them.
Ethereum is considered the best option for investment for a long time. Its price is steadily rising and it always keeps the bar from falling too much.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Every coin is different for me. I sell every coin at different times.
I'm investigating thoroughly before I get the coin. I'm reviewing your graphics. I sell it after that.
In the crypto world you need to make the right moves at the right time.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

There are altcoin that are capable to grow in the market and becoming expensive though bitcoin is much expensive on it and cannot beat by any. Altcoin are also good for the investment because, as you analyzed the market, you can see its potential to give profit. Ethereum gives good profit and I can say that it is one of the promising altcoin that is worth of holding. I used to invest on it and earn profit for the short time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: