Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price December 2018  (Read 1949 times)
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Well its possible that the price will double on December, because as of now it slowly increasing. We are know and notice that already on coming December the price is good. We hoping that it will become more higher than in a past price history on that month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

I would say Bitcoin will reach $25k by December end.

2018 will definitely end on an upper note than 2017. Bitcoin will easily breach the last year's ATH of $20k. Many of the senior analysts are predicting $25k+ as a projected price for this year. With $25k we are talking about the mcap of half a trillion. With keeping BTC dominance at 40%. The total mcap of the crypto market will cross a trillion trademark. With Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq getting interested in crypto trading desk which will eventually help in bringing new investors and bring the mcap above a trillion.
This seems very unlikely to me, 6 months of this year have passed already and nothing close to a recovery has happened, I know the price of bitcoin can go very high in a very short amount of time but I do not think we can recapture that quickly the moment of the market, that price could be possible in my opinion at the end of the year but of 2019 or 2020.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

Some analysts are of the view that Bitcoin Price could reach a peak in December that is double the price now?

I believe in December the bitcoin price could be better and maybe bitcoin will be able to reach 15k. And holding bitcoin would be the right choice to make a profit.
By the end of year 2018 we may be able to stand in high market or may not depends upon the present conditions of the market that time as we know that it is unstable market and changes with the passage of time. so in the end means that in December we may be able to make huge profit if we invest now with high amount so as to collect large quantity of Bitcoins for future output.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

With the current bitcoin's market price and cap, showing some signs of progress as it reaches more than 6,500$, plus a few more months to go, there is still enough time for bitcoin to burst before this year ends. In my speculation, bitcoin will breach the 10,000$ mark by december.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

bitcoin in December it seems that there could be a price increase because if you realize it at the end of each year and every December the price of bitcoin will experience a price increase and that is a very good moment to sell assets that you have and take profits.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

According to my prediction, at the end of December 2018, Bitcoin will be worth $ 18,000. Because the price increases in bitcoat every year gradually. By the use of Bitcoin, demand and countrywide trends, it can be understood that at the end of the year, it can reach $ 18,000.
I do not think it's that high. Maybe a little over 10k. Then settle down like now. Because every year different way of market it show also different.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

Bitcoin prices in December will probably experience price increases and believe that every year the price of bitcoin will always experience a price increase because the total supply of bitcoin will be depleting and it will be increasingly difficult to get it so I am sure in this month it can experience a price increase again.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

According to my prediction, at the end of December 2018, Bitcoin will be worth $ 18,000. Because the price increases in bitcoat every year gradually. By the use of Bitcoin, demand and countrywide trends, it can be understood that at the end of the year, it can reach $ 18,000.
Well, possibly bitcoin could have an increment of price this month of December. Although price are volatile their is a positive move on bitcoin once good news happen. But, $18k is too high it will take time to reach for that price so I think at least 12k$ up this december.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:37:11 PM

Well, possibly bitcoin could have an increment of price this month of December. Although price are volatile their is a positive move on bitcoin once good news happen. But, $18k is too high it will take time to reach for that price so I think at least 12k$ up this december.

$12k USD is to high to be predicted at this time since bear market might gonna continue on year ends and there is another fud release by forbes which I think can turn positive minds to disturbing ones. But let see if our speculation will came since we can still put our intense speculation and discussed whatever happen on its price.

nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

I think the price in december 2018 it will be the highest price of the year.  But we still don't know because we can't predict the bitcoin prices. And there is no one can predict
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

I expect that bitcoin still has the chance of turning back the hands of time and reach again its all-time-high last year or hit a new all-time-high this year. Anything can really happen unexpectedly and we might just be shocked if bitcoin will hit a new ATH this year despite the roller coaster ride.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

I expect that bitcoin still has the chance of turning back the hands of time and reach again its all-time-high last year or hit a new all-time-high this year. Anything can really happen unexpectedly and we might just be shocked if bitcoin will hit a new ATH this year despite the roller coaster ride.
Yeah everything is possible because bitcoin is very volatile  in just a blink of an eye the price will suddenly shoot up to the moon but  what happening now is somehow will start to stabilize, the price movement is trying to move slowly but surely. Hopefully in the end of the year  it reaches to the highest level in gradual manner.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Many would like for end of the last year to happen again.
True, the price was then incredible but I don't think we will see it again this year. Conditions on the market are different and to my opinion there is no room for such big growth.
On the other hand bitcoin is highly volatile, price can change very quickly but still I don't think it will go higher than 10000$ this year.
tepakpak

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Many would like for end of the last year to happen again.
True, the price was then incredible but I don't think we will see it again this year. Conditions on the market are different and to my opinion there is no room for such big growth.
On the other hand bitcoin is highly volatile, price can change very quickly but still I don't think it will go higher than 10000$ this year.
Yes, it is true, but we do not know the price movement that suddenly increased so fast, we can see in the past year, it was a big pump. Stay confident and think positively.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

ussually in december or end year bitcoin price always incraese high
but this year , december 2018 my prediction bitcoin price still under 10k dollar

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

Some analysts are of the view that Bitcoin Price could reach a peak in December that is double the price now?
Well if that happen many people will be happy because what they hold will gain of profit. And hopefully it will happen so our Christmas will be happy and bountiful. So we have time to buy more bitcoin now because it's affordable than before.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Well if that happen many people will be happy because what they hold will gain of profit. And hopefully it will happen so our Christmas will be happy and bountiful. So we have time to buy more bitcoin now because it's affordable than before.
Buying bitcoin at this rate is a good thing, we just don't expect too much on price to be like last year, but f we buy now, our earning can be double by December hopefully.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

Future cannot be predicted.Moreover the value of Bitcoin is very volatile and it also does not follow any specific trend.It depends upon the demand and supply forces,how much investment is there in it and some other factors.It can happen that Bitcoin can create new records and even it can vanish from the market.Bitcoin is also getting banned in some Nations due to which its price has fallen down.It is also unable to recover from the fall in price from a very long time now.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

Looks like it's a reversed head and shoulders pattern. That means we are going back to 6k$. I'm expecting another 100-200$ drop in the next 2 days then it should bounce back up to 4300$.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

This thread looks very funny at this time, which happened in December today is not in line with everyone's expectations. Bitcoin prices fall very deep and take a very long time to recover.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: