Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounties and airdrops  (Read 3217 times)
muvie (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Yes, now they have made KYC necesarry for bounties and air drops. The clear reason is to check the fraudsters and to make the programme authentic. You have to register before a bounty or an airdrop campaign mentioning your social media pages details, your email id and wallet addresses. KYC has also been made compulsory in all the crypto exchanges that exists.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

i never join airdrop or bounty that use kyc because for me kyc is not suitable for hunter, kyc just for investor because they invest money

ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

No, of course, if I see the condition of passing KYC for bounty/airdrop, then I do not participate. It seems to me that such air stations conduct a sale of our documents in the future.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Did you ever pass KYC for an airdrop token? I am strictly avoiding that, because the amounts to be airdropped are mostly too low. Or did some of you already pass KYC for an airdrop that was worth it?

I would never do KYC for an airdrop, I just don't think it's right, smells fishy. I understand if ICO projects request KYC for bounty, they need to cover themselves, so I don't mind it
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

This is a stupid idea, because KYC is a process created for investors and it certainly can not touch those people who do not really invest money, they just get tokens for work, so I think this is really a stupid idea.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

KYC is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients, I understand that ICO participants or bounty hunter required to pass their KYC, but I don't think it's possible do that just for airdrop, give them my information and value just only a few bucks, maybe they just want to collect our identity and sold on black market? So I never participants "KYC" airdrop

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

I usually don't participate in bounties and airdrops that require KYC (know your customer). I avoid them. It is not safe to give your personal details to get some tokens in bounties and airdrops.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

The likes of polymath did kyc and it was a very nice one i must confess but nothing worths exchange with your personal information in a wrong place to the wrong hands. Bounty are really getting that into the system rite now, if you can't afford it, then you leave the system if they later make it a compulsory one in all.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

I usually don't participate in bounties and airdrops that require KYC (know your customer). I avoid them. It is not safe to give your personal details to get some tokens in bounties and airdrops.
Really? You sound so funny on this. Hopefully, you haven't participated in any which the kyc was later announced almost at the end of the campaign. If you find yourself here, will you forgone your whole stakes ?
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

KYC is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients, I understand that ICO participants or bounty hunter required to pass their KYC, but I don't think it's possible do that just for airdrop, give them my information and value just only a few bucks...

Interesting, I agree with you. Don't risk our name changed on social security number  Grin. KYC for bounties and airdrops not worth it.

Maybe they just want to collect our identity and sold on black market? So I never participants "KYC" airdrop

Then someone who buys that document will use it for KYC to.  Cheesy
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

Scam airdrop? Check your email, you will see an airdrop email coming from another airdrop you didn't join. You will see that they just used your email for the sake of their own benefits also.

Legitimate airdrop? Haven't got one yet because I haven't managed to get my tokens yet, but I presume that they will send an update to you the date of distribution of tokens where it could be after the ICO or if before the bounty campaign goes live.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

For me, i dont pass KYC for airdrop and i didn't even do airdrop right now because it is full of scam and shits. In Bounty in depends on the progress of the ICO if the ico reaches hard cap then i'll do KYC however if it i didn't i wont pass because it is good to be safe than earn not good alt coin.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

until now I avoid bounty airdrop with KYC requirements, it's stupid action in airdrop must fill KYC, airdrop is free coin division without risk, do not be fooled by airdrop like that

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

yes i already try to pass kyc in bounty because its needed and i dont have any choices to do it or else i will not get my payment. But if airdrop no i will not do that for a free token that we dont knkw if the coin will have a value or just a trash in our wallet. So its not wortth it for me to make a kyc if its for airdrop only .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Airdrop with KYC, I think too much, mostly token from airdrop just to multiply the community, very often I get cheap and worthless tokens, so if there is airdrop using or without KYC I will never follow it
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

Yes, now they have made KYC necesarry for bounties and air drops. The clear reason is to check the fraudsters and to make the programme authentic. You have to register before a bounty or an airdrop campaign mentioning your social media pages details, your email id and wallet addresses. KYC has also been made compulsory in all the crypto exchanges that exists.

I don't think its necessary to pass your personal information on something that you can only earn a dime.

You are at risk from this airdrop because of the information you filled up to their platform can be used on shady transactions or

your information can be used for fraud and identity theft.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

maybe I will invest, maybe the project went very well,
so I do not see any inconvenience to give a lot of money, everyone has an idea for their own
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

Not for airdrop. But it seem KYC will become standard for bounties.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

I don't do KYC for airdrops, but if i also doing bounties for that project, i will probably do that because i think a project with KYC needed to be rewarded is a serious project that really want to know the segmentation of their investors.
I think this is a preety good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: