Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty platforms  (Read 2160 times)
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

I am a regular bounty hunter and doing many bounties in the automated platform and their admin is very active And supported and getting my cion in time. those are bountyhive, bountyplatform,bountyhunters & bountyprotals. I never face any issue with my earning in this platforms.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

There are many bounty platforms available for bounty hunters. For me, bounty hive and bounty platform are the best bounty platform. No need to submit reports. This is an automated and well managed platform. But you need to be really active if there is a new bounty announced in the bounty hive platform.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

I've not tried others but bountyhive is very good platform, bounty hunters care too much about payments, and in bountyhive payments are smooth and made in time .

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

I always follow my heart, if the bounty of the ICO is different from the others then I follow it.
But if the ICO Bounty campaign is the same as the others, then I don't follow the campaign, so in my opinion the platform is less important....
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!
You can do a bounty signing event for the RIPAEX project. Its bounty is very generous and will never let you down.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510008.0

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

The Bountyhive was so good bounty platform year ago, now I just don't know really good bounty platforms ever. Because use companies from bitcointalk.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Yes, there are many bounty platform out there but I think Bountyhive is cool to work with , you don't need to submit any report as your stakes are calculate automatically in their system.

cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

I can not advise any platform. all platforms bring too little money
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

I tried to use some platforms, but i see that it is not my way. Too many participants there. As i see Bountyhive still is the best if you want to use platform for doing bounties.
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Previously, I worked with the bountyhive platform, but I did not like it. In my opinion it is now best to participate in bounty from individual managers.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

There have so many bounty platform for bounty hunters. But I like most are bountyhive platform. It is very good platform for real bounty hunters. You may check it one time.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

My favourite are bountyplatform.io ,bountyhive and the best manager to me is amazix its kinda hard not to get paid through all this bounty managers ,everything will be calculated automatic
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

I think bounty platform and bounty hive   and bounty suite are very good platform in crypto because in these platform we don't get need to send a report and its a too easy do the work of these platform.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

there are a lot of platform in the bounty hunter but If I can give you a recommend I think I will give you my favourite bounty management not bounty platform, they called amazix team, and I think they have a lot of success project, not all of the project success but the percentage of success from them is high

That is true of amazik team because their bounty management has been so far very recommendable. And the projects the promote are almost very legit.
pebreely
Copper Member

Activity: 56

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

According to the feedback from friends, they do not trust the bounty platforms. Very often they did not consider work, or did not receive payments, and had to run after managers and prove that they did their work according to the rules. There were also fraudulent platforms that simply took away some of the tokens or did not pay for the work at all.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

There wasn't a perfect things in this world. Change is real and it is constant in crypto history whether you believe me or not. This is what I suppose to say, whatever the recommended groups attracts you they are not perfect for sometimes the project didn't successfully end.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 03:44:21 PM by Flamebellow

In my opinion , all bountyplatforms they are not interesting for bountyhunters due to the fact that the projects that are advertised on them have no future and serve only as bait for gullible investors , so bounty hunters cannot earn on them either .

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

In my opinion , all bountyplatforms they are not interesting for bountyhunters because due to the fact that the projects that are advertised on them have no future and serve only as bait for gullible investors , so bounty hunters cannot earn on them either .
Platform is what we based for in terms of choosing bounties and if I'm able to like there project I look for more information with them in order to be secured in times .Every project are interesting but perhaps of the issues was scattered I think its difficult to determine which one is the best .

ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

i think bounty hive is good platform, i like the system and website design  Smiley
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations. I know only about bountyhive, do you know any other bounty platforms which are paying in time? Thank you in advance!

What do you mean at time? It doesn't depend on a platform, it depends on projects which are presented on their platform, if project didn't reach softcap, they won't develop their project and won't pay you. All platforms have good projects as well as a bad ones, you must do your own research  and determine which project is good and which is bad.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: