Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to share the idea of our team!  (Read 540 times)
alexroud (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:43:54 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 08:41:43 PM by alexroud

Hello, forum users!
I want to share the idea of our team!

Since 2015 had been being developed a project of a factory for the processing of waste into electricity and endogas. By 2016 it was fully developed, but we had some financial problems. Our team didn’t have enough money to project implementation.
Today we want to raise money for the construction of the plant.
Nowadays many cities have problems of disposal of waste. Our project is aimed at solving this problem by recycling waste into electricity and endogas.

Since the digital economy has been actively developing recently, our team has developed a project of Mining shop for cryptocurrency mining . In our project ,we will build a workshop, which will be located the latest equipment Mining farms for the production of cryptocurrency , as well as for the sale of servers Mining shop, thereby extracting additional income. Since the farm will mine using both ASIC and GPU, the revenue will not depend on the performance of a single coin.

Today the cryptocurrency is actively developing, so our team made a decision and we developed the project on Blockchain.

Our main goal is to offer our investors the most profitable option of earning and become co-owners of a large-scale project. We offer a joint business: ownership of waste processing plant, which produces endogaz and electricity, ownership of a Mining farm, which will generate income, a transparent system of distribution of income between the holders of our Tokens with the help of a smart contract that will distribute the income from the plant and Mining farm .We can guarantee you an ever-growing income and you will be able to profit from our project.

Anyone investing in the project becomes a part of the company and can enjoy the benefits: for example, Tokens can be paid for mining operations on a Mining farm, as well as receiving dividends in the form of Tokens, they can be exchanged for Fiat money .

By investing in the project, Token holders will be entitled to a share of the profits:
- For the sale of electricity
- For the sale of endogas in the metallurgical industry
- For heat supply of the nearby city
- For mining cryptocurrency (Mining farms).

https://ru.gec-coin.io/wp-content/themes/gec/img-front/logo_new.svg
Learn more about The company Green Energy
http://gec-coin.io/

Ask us Anything on Telegram
https://t.me/The_company_Green_Energy 

Join us on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_yD0wiCTR62ur_VtYObq3A

Join us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/GECGreenEnergy/

Join us on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ThecompanyGree1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

I am working alone Bitcoin is a medium to take you to your highest boundaries

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

That was a great idea.Hoping for its success.Well I do hope there someone out there who will be interested in helping your project to work out because it is for the better of our community.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

So your token will be used to buy/sell electricity and endogas or for profit sharing a.k.a. dividends (in this case we're talking about security tokens, where do you want to build this plant?)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Great idea. Each project has its own investors who will appreciate your project and will help with investments. This is both the prosperity and the possibilities of the block system of the system.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Based on this projects it seems interesting also this project may give good profit and better outcome which may help you in future also great job for this project if you implement your idea and concepts properly it may bring you a good result after this so that people of market will invest on this project.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

I believe that this is really an interesting project. But the final outcome is dependent on the successful implementation of the project. If the project is implemented successfully then it will provide benefits to the all the forum users. I think this project will be able to attract investors for this.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Hello, forum users!

Since 2013 had been being developed a project of a factory for the processing of waste into electricity and endogas. By 2016 it was fully developed, but we had some financial problems. Our team didn’t have enough money to project implementation.
Nowadays many cities have problems of disposal of waste. Our project is aimed at solving this problem by recycling waste into electricity and endogas.

Since the digital economy has been actively developing recently, our team has developed a project of Mining shop for cryptocurrency mining . In our project ,we will build a workshop, which will be located the latest equipment Mining farms for the production of cryptocurrency , as well as for the sale of servers Mining shop, thereby extracting additional income. Since the farm will mine using both ASIC and GPU, the revenue will not depend on the performance of a single coin.

Today the cryptocurrency is actively developing, so our team made a decision and we developed the project on Blockchain.

Our main goal is to offer our investors the most profitable option of earning and become co-owners of a large-scale project. We offer a joint business: ownership of waste processing plant, which produces endogaz and electricity, ownership of a Mining farm, which will generate income, a transparent system of distribution of income between the holders of our Tokens with the help of a smart contract that will distribute the income from the plant and Mining farm .We can guarantee you an ever-growing income and you will be able to profit from our project.

Anyone investing in the project becomes a part of the company and can enjoy the benefits: for example, Tokens can be paid for mining operations on a Mining farm, as well as receiving dividends in the form of Tokens, they can be exchanged for Fiat money .

By investing in the project, Token holders will be entitled to a share of the profits:

Your idea of owning two gigantic projects like waste processing plant and a mining farm is very great one, however your idea is very bogus especially when you seeking for funding from external source. You had needed to focus on one project.  Also the idea of earning dividends from a business is outdated, what people need now is a decentralized economy where they can income through an open market. In any case your vision is a good one because it's going to add value to the crypto economy.

earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

I think it’s a great initiative if it occurs. Every investor is the well wisher for their coin. So they can provide idea for their project. I think their idea may be the best idea because they are the heart for every coin.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

This to me is nothing special, there are alot of people using biogas to power their farms and home. This could be a scam, what is the amount of electricity your company is generating currecnt. I can tell you if this is a good project, all these big investors would have invested into it and funding won't be a problem. Proof of result is need. Please don't invest into any project with sweet words
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

Good idea, it will surely turn to reality.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

I think such kind of projects are very risky for token holders because there is basically no need for token and how it will be legal?
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

Well, I appreciate your team work.  Roll Eyes I hope in future you and your team will be more helpful as you and your team got the potential.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

Hello, forum users!

Since 2013 had been being developed a project of a factory for the processing of waste into electricity and endogas. By 2016 it was fully developed, but we had some financial problems. Our team didn’t have enough money to project implementation.

The idea of recycling is a very good idea! And blockchain is a good way to raise funds necessary for the construction of the plant! I will advise you to attract investors, to create a website which will show the construction plan, the equipment that you would like to install there! That is, your goal is to show that the project will be really working and it really come true! Just develop a good bounty program to spread your ideas on the network and a link to your site)) I'm ready to participate in such a program of generosity!
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

I liked your idea but look into the matter that if it is actually possible to get it done. I am waiting to this project to come into being. Best of Luck.
alexroud (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

That was a great idea.Hoping for its success.Well I do hope there someone out there who will be interested in helping your project to work out because it is for the better of our community.

Thank you to the interest to our project!
We make every effort to realization our project!
Soon will start the site, where you can find more information about this project!

With respect
Alex
alexroud (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

I liked your idea but look into the matter that if it is actually possible to get it done. I am waiting to this project to come into being. Best of Luck.

Thank you for your attention to our project!
Soon will be site, where you can find more information about this project!
You will see that our project is real and possible to get done.

With respect
Alex

alexroud (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

Hello, forum users!

Your idea of owning two gigantic projects like waste processing plant and a mining farm is very great one, however your idea is very bogus especially when you seeking for funding from external source. You had needed to focus on one project.  Also the idea of earning dividends from a business is outdated, what people need now is a decentralized economy where they can income through an open market. In any case your vision is a good one because it's going to add value to the crypto economy.

The main part of our project is the waste processing plant!
Mining farms will be built after commissioning our plant, because it is additional cash receipts.
Today in the world digital currencies are developing. The plant will generate also electricity, so extraction on your own cryptocurrency mining farm will be much cheaper .
Mining shop will mining cryptocurrency using the latest equipment, which will give to investors additional income!
We would like to build company with maximum return for investors!

With respect
Alex
alexroud (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

This to me is nothing special, there are alot of people using biogas to power their farms and home. This could be a scam, what is the amount of electricity your company is generating currecnt. I can tell you if this is a good project, all these big investors would have invested into it and funding won't be a problem. Proof of result is need. Please don't invest into any project with sweet words

Thank to your opinion!
Soon will be a site, where you can find more information about our project. On this site you can also find White Paper with detailed description of our project!
Our project will attract funds thanks to smart-contracts. If we will not have necessary amount of money,investors will get their money back.
You can find this smart-contracts in our site, where you can review them.

With respect
Alex
alexroud (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Great idea. Each project has its own investors who will appreciate your project and will help with investments. This is both the prosperity and the possibilities of the block system of the system.

Thank you to this good words about our idea.
We also believe in realization our project!

With respect
Alex
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: