Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protect your idea from theft. Final decision on the eth!  (Read 76 times)
YuriyBum34 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

"I was wrote a super cool book, shown it to the successful writer for his help width a publishing but he becames an author
by himself only, forgot me and takes all the glory, money and fans!"  Cry Cry

"We're had invented a new cure for cancer. We'll cure you one year later when we're got a patent."  Lips sealed Angry

I had invented a super great energy source bu I wouldn't show it's anyone because I have no over $9999 for the patent
registration and the lawyers and widthout thay I couldn't to proof my authorship."  Sad Angry

On duty I am often hear the same phrases and I desided to write the blockchain-based program for solve this problem once
and for all.

For this will be enough to save your idea or an invention in the file and save its hash on the blockchain.

It's acts so: we're creating the pdf file includes our eth-address and our personal information (I am using a my name and my burthdate)
you can place in the public domain. In the next we're calculating it's checksum (recommends to use a SHA256). Next step is firmly seal it
in the ethereum blockchain using an our smart contract.

Contract upload address (not for the donations!): 0xe30a3fdc8f336765473b550d256ee1e782b479d8

On this contract we're making a transaction from the address the same as we're specified in our file. Now our file's hash firmly sealed
on the last block in a sheaf width our eth address and we're always can to proof our authorship while we have an access to our address used for the
transaction and the source file width a valid checksum.

Website (width an instruction): http://cryptiber.org/

Github: https://github.com/YuriyBum/Cryptiber

I needs only to have as many people as possible will using this method. It will hope me to using it for myself.

Please do not judge my code too strictly, I am a junior programmer.

If you're like It you can press +merit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: