Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify Good and legit bounties  (Read 837 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:44 AM

I was making many mistakes to choose a bounty campaign project to join and get me to a dead end, and i got nothing.
But thanks to this thread, i've got more knowledge on how to choose a good bounty campaign.

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

Joining a good bounty campaign has always been a good service for all users and bounty hunters.

There are many things to consider before joining one:

1. Reading and understanding the whitepaper of the campaign further
2. Good Team Members/ Good Developers
3. Well-known Bounty Manager. Trusted Bounty Managers will lessen the scam and failure of such Campaigns.
4. Competent ICO Project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

First of of, after knowing who is the bounty manager (choose the experience), I will see whether the project has reached the softcap or not yet. Then, just consider what is the best campaign that I follow. I just choose the signature campaign as it gives me more rewards.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

In my own opinion you dont know who is a ligit bounteis and who is scam.the only way is to join and choose a bounty who is you know that bounty is ligit.that is only you need to do.
I am not sure if you guys even know what you are saying. If you know how to identify a good project with a solid team, then you will know how to identify a good bounty and I do not see anything hard there. I have been in bounties and I have never ended up in a scam bounty before just because I do the same things investors do before investing my time and resources on the project which a lot of you don't. Do your research before going into any bounty and you will be able to.

I just choose the signature campaign as it gives me more rewards.
More rewards with their token or newly created altcoins ? How you calculate the future value of those rewards ? As no bounty is paying in eth nor btc nor already listed coins/tokens, I guess no one can find a good and legit bounties in your way.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.. And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.. From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.
There are lots of scam now. Best ways to identify good Bounties are looking on the team working on the project, the support they get and the main goal of the project. You cant tell for sure is it gonna be legit or not.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

Find a good campaign manager and join his/her projects. Most reputable managers handle good and paying icos.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

this is often discussed, look for bounty that has many participants, and also look for bounty that has total allocation for bounty very much
If you are focusing on the number of participants, then you are actually no different than someone who just invests into a project blindly. A lot of bounty hunters really do not care what they join and the only thing they ever care about is to at least get something at the end of the day, irrespective of how the project ends up while ruling in some of them being scam.

Just do your due diligence on the project and the team as that is all it takes. Having some parameters like number of participants are good strategy only but it will some pitfalls. If you have another strategies to fix those pitfalls then anyone can identify good and legit bounties in matter of minutes.

reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

Please i will like to ask the community what and what must I consider before joining a bounty campaign am still not clear on that.. And I got to know not all Bounties are good to join.. From experience all my effort on metal Factory was a waste as the thread was removed and my 3 weeks posting and sharing was all for nothing.
First of all check the portfolio of the moderator so that you may know that he/she have a lot of experience in managing different bounty campaign then try to recognize their rank because most commonly having a high rank is one of the best way to consider if the campaign is legit or not having a high rank moderator is the best because they have more experience compare to others. Lastly check the spreadsheet if it is updating because if it was not then it is a scam.
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

So if I choose a good bounty manager and professional, but not necessarily a project that is held by a good bounty manager will succeed. So if a good bounty manager if the project succeeds will definitely get a token. I have also been disappointed because many projects are deceptive.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

to follow a bounty we should see the allocation of bounty given. besides, the team that handles also must be trusted and always active in telegram group. after we join in a bounty we must work according to the rule and we must also be diligent to check our post whether something is deleted or not.
Henisusan

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

How to identify to get the Good and legit bounties:
1. see the bounty manager
2. Analyze the project
3. Softcap reached?
4. Token price and allocation

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

Finding a good bounty is getting harder. In order to choose the best Bounty you need to read reviews and ratings about the ICO project, also add to the Telegram group of this project and see what people write about there.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

To identify if the bounties are legit is by reading their whitepaper. And look for the manager and search about his past projects that he/she already handled, and if it is successful then it is a good and legit bounty.

For I know, you cannot find out if the bounty campaign is legit or not, but you can identify if a campaign is good by looking at their platforms and roadmap, or their project plans, if it is good in long term or not.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

find a good bounty - a problem! Many offers and only a couple of interesting, the rest do not even cling. Personally for me, there are 2 main criteria - this is either just an interesting unusual project, which has few analogues or none at all. Or the collected amount of funds, although of course this does not happen at the very beginning of the company.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

Finding a good bounty is also a risk like risking someones money to an ICO. It could be a waste of time and it could waste of money on bounties and ICO respectively. All have risk on crypto even in bounties, you save time if you stay away from a scam ICO. If you are really interested, stay on good bounty managers that handles a bounty like yahoo or btcltcdigger.
clarkt

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Good bounty would be premise on good project.  Look for good project and you will find good bounty.  Bounty that does not spam and require difficult participation is a good bounty campaign any day anytime!

strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

You will encounter those along the way but at least you'll have a couple of knowledge between what is a good and legit project and a scam one.

All I can say is read about the project. Search about the team members and find out if they're as credible as they say, check their social media accounts, platforms, roadmaps and whitepaper, only join projects handled by trusted bounty managers. Personally, if I think the project isn't going to be a success, I just skip it and move on to a different one.
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

Recently all identification of the good companies among that big set becomes more difficult what is in the market. But before entering into any company after all it is necessary to learn what these people and what plans are engaged.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

There are a lot of scams in the bounty company today. And have the mind to approach to the proper choice of the bounty. Carefully review the terms and conditions and what they offer. Not all generosity take newcomers.  First of all, pay attention to their website, white paper, road map, token price, social media.
If you want to identify a good bounty, just see yourself as an investor and nothing else, and in that way, you would at least be able to get all you need from research most especially from the team and the product available to be able to judge not just the legitimacy of the project but also the probability of success. A lot of bounty hunters complain they get scammed but they are their own problem as they just opt for anything.
Asgar 9

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

You need to carefully read all the information that the team that you want to work on offers. If it seems to you that something they are talking about is not really real things, or if something seems suspicious to you, go ahead and look for some other company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: