Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC manipulation or not? You wont believe in your eyes!!!  (Read 198 times)
Fxcryptoexpert (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

Time will tell...I still expect BTC to try the 6.xxx at least once in the next 2-3 days max
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

I refuse to believe that bitcoin with such a huge volume,found across almost a exchange and hold by majority of traders can be manipulated by guys who call themselves whales.
To me I think that it was only possible when the bitcoin price was trading in a low price, where the investors were not too much and it was easy for them to manipulate the bitcoin price, but now we can see that with the increasing number of bitcoin users it is now becoming difficult and harder for the people to manipulate bitcoin price.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

If you look this year in crypto, we can see that market turned direction exactly at the 6th of each month! Really this makes us wonder if trully there is a market manipulation or consipary, behind all that! Who knows, June 6th   is coming to find out..! But remember, the 18+yrs of my professional trading experience teached me that usually market does the opposite from what everyone is expecting! Stay tuned!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/jZgH5llM-BTC-very-strange-observation-You-wont-believe-in-your-eyes/
Bitcoin is a currency has potential and strength to control and keeping the first place in market due to its response and functioning systems. The Bitcoin has constant price these days and is a favorable time foe new comers and old investors or traders because this market is low and you will always be in benefit if you buy coins in a low market and try to stay away of complications.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: