Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .Not being paid out  (Read 291 times)
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

Hey all ,
I unfortunately invested with payforks cloud Mining last month. When I tried to withdraw, It was disabled. I was asked to get IMP/IRS certificate to validate my investment. I was given a link of a company called IISC to get Certificate from so, I contacted them, they asked me to pay $2173(BTC) for Certificate to withdraw my ROI without any delay or interruption. So I paid for it, I was told that certificate was linked with my account and a code to withdraw would be sent shortly but got in a werk. I sent the code to the platform so that I could make withdrawal, but I had the same problem with withdrawal so I sent them several massages but had no response.

Now I would like you people suggest what should I do and how to find out if they are really scammer as they paid out till the end of April 2018. I was told , they have some problem with taxing authorities so they for the time being stopped paying out.
The thing you done here is definitely careless and without any second doubts and proper analysis about the situation. Why would need for a certificate for you to withdraw? I do believe that  IISC was just the same person where that cloud mining do suggest of to snug out more money from you because of such desperation that they had seen in you. Asking more money is already signifying that this is indeed scam just like on most cloud mining sites in the market.For now you cant do nothing but to move on.Sorry for your loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

Hey all ,
I unfortunately invested with payforks cloud Mining last month. When I tried to withdraw, It was disabled. I was asked to get IMP/IRS certificate to validate my investment. I was given a link of a company called IISC to get Certificate from so, I contacted them, they asked me to pay $2173(BTC) for Certificate to withdraw my ROI without any delay or interruption. So I paid for it, I was told that certificate was linked with my account and a code to withdraw would be sent shortly but got in a werk. I sent the code to the platform so that I could make withdrawal, but I had the same problem with withdrawal so I sent them several massages but had no response.

Now I would like you people suggest what should I do and how to find out if they are really scammer as they paid out till the end of April 2018. I was told , they have some problem with taxing authorities so they for the time being stopped paying out.

The simple truth was that you have been scammed not once but twice and that is purely your fault and I don't know why you allowed yourself to be scammed that way. First was when you invested with them and secondly when you go ahead and pay them for a non-existent certificate. Cloud mining has been the surest route to getting scammed in addition to the fact of excessive returns which must have encouraged you to invest in the first place and also pushed you to pay for the 'certificate' because the amount you are expected to have access to after that is way above the amount requested.

I can only say you have learnt your lessons and its time to move on and also for bringing enlightenment to people who might be thinking of engaging in that kind of investment. When its too good to be true, its a false situation which is abundant in this crypto economy.

You should always get suspicious when you see something close enough to "too good to be true" as it sounds the case with payforks mining. Its a scam but perhaps you can get some legal help advise, possibly;le?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: