Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what can you buy with bitcoin?  (Read 775 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

You can buying almost anything with Bitcoin nowadays. It is a lot more supported and used by marketplaces online than a few years ago. But I think it is still more used to buy cryptocurrencies or services online more than buy/sell goods because people still use fiat money more to use goods actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

Im not gonna buy anything using bitcoin. Just hold it for long term is good for me because i know that the value will increase like past years.
Other than holding, i am using bitcoin for buying tokens in ICO.

As far as i know AMAZON an online company that  sells almost anything accept bitcoin as a payment. You can almost buy everything using bitcoin in a 100+ companies worlwide that accept bitcoin as a payment. This is why I love bitcoin because it is easy to use specially in online payment transaction.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

I am buying Load with bitcoin. Also there are many online store now that accepts bitcoin as payment. I can recommend you the Utrust platform, they are accepting bitcoin as payment for their merchandise.
,as of now that is only the least option that you can purchase using bitcoin, but i have heard there are also quiet a lot of stuffs you can purchase using bitcoin.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

I use bitcoin to purchase data and credits card on battlefield....also some e-commerce site accept as there mode of payment in my country... So I use bitcoin to buy almost everything.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Of course you can buy anything with bitcoins if you will convert it first Grin. But here in my country (Philippines), I still never heard of an establishment accepting btc as a form of payment (or maybe just I'm not aware of). But I knew a direct usage of btc here, the most common wallet we used here supports payments for electric and water bills, for home loan amortization, for cable channel providers, for insurance and even for tuition fees. Sounds amazing right? Smiley But I'm still looking forward that btc's application here will grow further, I hope this will be applied soon in payments for restaurant and supermarkets.
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

today you can buy what you want with bitcoin and you do not need to buy from a company, you can buy directly from a person who wants to sell something that you like and instead of offering money on paper you offer bitcoin
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

There are so many online stores which are now accepting payment in bitcoin, recently I receive an email from my mobile network provider notifying me that I can now buy data using bitcoin and that is so cool. Bitcoin is now use buy most online stores to pay for goods online.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

there are many places where you can spend your bitcoin. Still not good enough for major adoption, but it's a start. List can be found at https://coinmap.org, just search based on the location.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

What a Great Britain! I have heard that the sale and purchase of real estate for bitcoins is now very common. Basically, if you have a cryptocurrency, you can safely keep yourself completely.

bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

In the UK, theirs a store called CEX where you can buy second hand dvds, computer games, consoles etc. CEX is in all the main towns and cities and is very popular, been around nearly 20 years now. Any way i noticed on their website that you can pay with bitcoin, on their website.
"Payments - To buy any product from Webuy.com you must make payment using a valid UK credit or debit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin or CeX voucher."
I've heard rumors you can buy gold, property and even sports cars directly with bitcoins. Obviously there are loads of scammers these days, does anyone know of any such legitimate companies and what products you can currently buy?

It would be great if my country accepts bitcoin. Unfortunately, that does not happen! I can not even use bitcoin freely, any fiat related exchanges are prohibited. We can only exchange it in private.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

All goods can be bought with bitcoin, but it depends on the policy of each country, where I buy goods can not directly pay with bitcoin but must be in exchange first with fiat money after that can buy what we want, because at our country has not approved a cash payment with bitcoin.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

What a Great Britain! I have heard that the sale and purchase of real estate for bitcoins is now very common. Basically, if you have a cryptocurrency, you can safely keep yourself completely.

we can buy almost everything using bitcoin because adoption of cryptocurrency is almost worldwide,  but then there's an specific companies that accept bitcoin as a payment. I do hope that someday in our country bitcoin will be legalize because there's lot of opportunity to have a potential profits and benefits.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can "redeem" Bitcoin on your Microsoft account and make purchases through the online Microsoft store.

Wow, i did not know that. That's a pretty big deal.

I am also shookt! but hey! you can buy anything using bitcoin. You just have to convert it to your wallet from btc to usd or whatsoever! Just sharing!
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

I want to share what we can buy through bitcoin in our country like loading our mobile for call and text also pay our house bills such as water bills, electric bills etc. And the last upgraded is we can also use it to buy in one specific grocery store. Currently this is what the apps has been made to use the bitcoin for payments that slowly makes the bitcoin introduce here. Hope this will be more used to other things so our bitcoin on hand be more essential.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

I find whatever I'm looking for these days. Of course you can buy gold, cars, etc.

Here you go:
GOLD = Veltgold or Amagi metals (discount for buying with bitcoin)
CARS = Overstock.com cars  (Any car you can think of new or used - local pickup)
RANDOM STUFF = Craigslist (filter by "cryptocurrency ok")
GUNS = central texas gun works or search bitcoin at armslist or gunbroker
LAND = bitcoin real-estate or search bitcoin at Landwatch
TRAVEL  = CheapAir for tickets and Expedia for hotels

... There are about 60,000 - 100,000? more, but I don't have time. Google is your friend and so is bitcoin. Most of these places offer a discount to use bitcoin. I expect a discount these days.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

You can buy everything which is you needed
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

in my country, there are not like that, that we can buy some stuff in bitcoin in offline store or something like that, in my country you just can by it like for digital things like pay electricity bill and buy mobile credit, it just like that, I hope that someday there are many stores that can make a new payment with bitcoin

jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

for now in my country there is no facility for the Exchange of bitcoin. but maybe someday bitcoin will be more advanced again in my country, and I hope will more facilities will be provided again. but it does not become a barrier, bitcoin can be converted first with Fiat money.and bitcoin has been very productive.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

I also never try to buy item using bitcoin because it is not available on my place, all I have to do is to cash out first my bitcoin to real money then buy whatever I need, I hope sooner that their will be a establishment that accept bitcoin in my place.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Yes microsoft accepts Bitcoin. You can redeem Bitcoin in your Microsoft account and make purchases through Microsoft online store. They are the biggest retailers I know accept Bitcoin. Other major retailers are Newegg and Overstock. In Japan, Bic Camera is a great retailer and you can use Bitcoin to buy goods in all of its stores. Can also pay bills online using your Bitcoin, so there are many things you can buy with Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: